*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The new big cock pose - Pampering the giant cock.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -15 (39.5%)
**** An excellent add   -2 (5.3%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -8 (21.1%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -7 (18.4%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -6 (15.8%)
: 34

: The new big cock pose - Pampering the giant cock.  ( 21781 )
amanda2860
: 6

« : April 05, 2015, 06:17:55 AM »

im SO glad finally there is a bigger cock to play with !! :))))

Just wish i could do more than just suck it :=))

Thank you
Love amanda
« : April 05, 2015, 08:28:42 AM Brandybee »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : April 05, 2015, 08:09:00 AM »

Hi Amanda, Thank you for posting :)

Can anyone post a pic and list the actions ?   Reviews would also be appreciated.
« : April 05, 2015, 08:18:59 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2 : April 05, 2015, 09:34:08 AM »

New big Cock Pose Review
(sorry male only)

opens with her  stroking your cock

1: grab head
sucking head with male hand on her head

2: rub face
rubs cock along jaw line

3: suck finger
she jerks off cock  and sucks males finger

4: fondle own chest
you fondle chest  as she  jerks you off

5: massage tit
you rub her  tit  she jerks you off

6: jerk off
you jerk off she  fondles her belly

7: hip circle
you circle hips  with arms behind head  she jerks you off

8: rub mouth
you rub cock around her mouth

9: fuck movement
two handed jerk off by her

10: lick tit
you lick her tit

11: suck cock
she sucks  cock head  and jerks you off

12: rub tits
you rub cock on her tits

13: pleasure face
14: pleasure face

opinion
nothing special here as far as i can see buy if size  means that much to you  better off if you could buy a cock upgrade  for your body and the price is  over the top  A$449
« : April 05, 2015, 10:11:41 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : April 05, 2015, 09:47:28 AM »

It seems the cock is only bigger int his pose :D

Info: I've added a poll about the cock - I mean the pose ;)

Kaitlyn72

« #4 : April 05, 2015, 10:27:07 AM »

My opinion is there shouldn't me a magic position that makes an already erect penis much bigger. The time would have been better vested making the ability to customize size and shape of the genitalia. They aren't all the same length, girth, and straight as an arrow.  ::) 
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : April 05, 2015, 11:01:56 AM »

It's the same with some poses for the girls. You can have small tits but in some poses, there is a miracle :D

Tommy_72
: 229

« #6 : April 05, 2015, 11:31:01 AM »

I guess the pose caters for women - or men - who have a fetish or desire for over-sized cocks (and let's face it, they're quite numerous - even if for some it may just be an occasional/fantasy/rp desire), and i would guess that it's maybe easier for the developers to do this one pose, than to develop customising abilities more broadly. (Customising could of course be done, but would be more work than a one-off pose, depending on the number of options available.)

I think I've seen it discussed on some other thread(s) on here also, whether or not cock customisation, in size terms, would be a good thing. The point made by some being that so much of whatever eroticism happens in rooms between people depends more on description, conversation and imagination, rather than the size of the guy's member - given that it is only a virtual member! In that sense our avatars are great equalizers. Even the BBC guys don't actually have bigger cocks than anyone else on here!

Having said all that, I did get this pose. It is quite pricey, true, but as I recently completed purchasing all the mf poses, I thought I'd maintain that for the time being. (Having it does of course also help compensate for my deep feelings of inadequcy  :D 'lol' ).

I've 'enjoyed' it being pleasured a couple of times now. It's kind of fun, but to be honest it strikes me as a bit of a novelty pose, a bit like the glory hole pose, maybe. Fun to get out of the cupboard occasionally, but maybe not one for regular use (for me anyway). Obvious drawback, as already mentioned, being that it's a stand alone pose (for now, anyway), so that when you switch to another pose you revert back to 'normal' size.

More broadly (if you'll pardon the pun), for me this does pose (and again) the question of where will achat go with this? Now that this 'huge cock' has arrived on the scene,many people will probably start saying they want poses where they can fuck/be fucked with/by it, etc. Will they start bringing out more and more 'big cock' poses? If they do, then you could well start having a 'two tier' set-up, those who want or can afford to buy these poses vs those that don't or can't. Personally I think that's not a great idea. It would become like an arms race, but with cocks. Hell, you might even end up with a 'doomsday' cock. ( :D First person to give me/explain the reference gets a free hour's rooming with me - or the option to run a mile... :D ) Female members would start putting 'no frees, no colds - and huge cocks only' on their profile page...  And then, over time, if poses were replaced like for like, you would also end up having a load of redundant 'normal cock' poses (cos who wants to go back, once they've 'upgraded', 'lol'). In that respect, it would I suppose be a moneymaker for achat...  but maybe not good for the game as a whole.

Wow, never intended to write quite so much. In summary, then, I guess I would say it's fun as a novelty pose, but now that the giant cock's been let out of the bag, it might prove hard (arghh, another unintended pun!) to get it back in.
« : April 06, 2015, 07:36:21 AM Tommy_72 »
Tommy_72

« #7 : April 05, 2015, 11:33:10 AM »

Nb So in terms of voting, I gave it as 'beautiful for some fun'...  but with the caveats mentioned in my first post...
AusWoody

« #8 : April 05, 2015, 11:37:33 AM »

applause Tommy  well said great thoughts and arguments against it

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Tommy_72

« #9 : April 05, 2015, 11:45:18 AM »

Thanks, Woody - I did buy it, though! Threw my principles out of the window in order to increase my girth...

I think that is where I would stand on this - over the longer term, to maybe have one giant cock pose max per 'area' that you get in the in-room poses drop-down menu (i.e. one each in woman on top, man on top, from behind, etc)...   but no more than that, so it doesn't become 'standard' -keep it essentially as a novelty pose.
« : April 05, 2015, 11:54:55 AM Tommy_72 »
AusWoody

« #10 : April 05, 2015, 11:46:59 AM »

yeah me too Tommy,  just so i could review it  *SMILE*

Tommy_72

« #11 : April 05, 2015, 11:54:04 AM »

;D  Haha, yes, for the purposes of research..  ;D
AusWoody

« #12 : April 05, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »

lmao  of course Tommy  i do anything to assist the forum members  :)

Tommy_72

« #13 : April 05, 2015, 11:58:12 AM »

:D  Your altruism knows no bounds!
AusWoody

« #14 : April 05, 2015, 12:00:08 PM »

boundless  yes  definitely unbound

(hides the  silk scarves under the pillow)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: