*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hetero Males
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hetero Males  ( 23565 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : April 14, 2015, 03:03:54 AM »

What is it with some hetero's They say they are hetero, why are they interested in playing with a SHE MALE.  I was playing with this guy and out of the blue he asks me what I am in real life.  I tell him.  And he quits on me saying that his avatar is close to his real life self. I.E He is Hetero through and through.  Why choose a she male then.
  CONFUSED!!!  Would his real life self actually play around with a She-Male.  These rooms are for fantasy and fun.  Am I making any sense or is it just me been stupid and too sensitive about this?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 14, 2015, 06:38:21 AM »

This is an ancestral question, dear friend!

To clear it, we need to debate for years, but to make it short, I think it all depends on how you look at real shemales (not you or me, to be clear). Did you consider them as a girl or a boy, when you interact with them!?

I can tell you we have a real pretty friend here time ago, and she was always a nice girl here and in Chat, cause is how she see herself till she was a little boy....btw, I wonder where ouar little Adera is now....miss her!   ???

zuzannah

« #2 : April 14, 2015, 09:05:21 AM »

I see them as a person.  A shemale. A ladyBoy.  They are just labels.  They are people just like everyone else.

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : April 14, 2015, 03:14:46 PM »

We had this discussion a few times. For me, it always was easy. If real shemales feel like a girl (which most who I met do), I treat them as a girl. They are women, just having a cock. So even as I am hetero, I can room with them.

Kaitlyn72

« #4 : April 16, 2015, 11:41:43 AM »

What is it with some hetero's They say they are hetero, why are they interested in playing with a SHE MALE.  I was playing with this guy and out of the blue he asks me what I am in real life.  I tell him.  And he quits on me saying that his avatar is close to his real life self. I.E He is Hetero through and through.  Why choose a she male then.
  CONFUSED!!!  Would his real life self actually play around with a She-Male.  These rooms are for fantasy and fun.  Am I making any sense or is it just me been stupid and too sensitive about this?

My first instinct is to say he's curious or interested on some level and hasn't come to terms with it. It happens here in AChat as much if not more than RL. The opportunity to creates a desire to explore. Sometimes the curious partner gets into it and discovers a side to them they hadn't know of before. Sometimes they bolt when realization hits.
zuzannah

« #5 : April 17, 2015, 10:44:09 AM »

Cool Kaitlyn.  Curiosity,  No better place than here to explore it really is there.  So, if you like it then explore it more here or in RL.  If you don't like it, well chalk it down to experience and walk away.  So yeah Kaitlyn good reply I like it.

Kaitlyn72

« #6 : April 17, 2015, 03:48:31 PM »

Cool Kaitlyn.  Curiosity,  No better place than here to explore it really is there.  So, if you like it then explore it more here or in RL.  If you don't like it, well chalk it down to experience and walk away.  So yeah Kaitlyn good reply I like it.

Thank you. Either way it is sad to hear when somebody forgets there is a real person beneath the avatar. Have a great evening & weekend ♥
zuzannah

« #7 : April 19, 2015, 05:00:42 AM »

I don't forget who is behind the avatar.  Al I was saying is if they want to experiment with Shemales or Even same sex, try it here.  If you like what you see then (if it turns you on) try else where.  I didn't even say anything about forgetting the people behind their avatar.

Was it the chalk it down to experience and walk away.  Sorry.  Just a saying that's all.  Nothing nasty intended believe me.
« : April 19, 2015, 05:07:31 AM zuzannah »

Kaitlyn72

« #8 : April 19, 2015, 05:43:02 PM »

I don't forget who is behind the avatar.  Al I was saying is if they want to experiment with Shemales or Even same sex, try it here.  If you like what you see then (if it turns you on) try else where.  I didn't even say anything about forgetting the people behind their avatar.

Was it the chalk it down to experience and walk away.  Sorry.  Just a saying that's all.  Nothing nasty intended believe me.

O.o I wasnt saying you lol. I am referring to those that jump out of a room without a proper goodbye or explanation. I didn't take your frustrations as being nasty, in fact I took them as the same frustrations I feel when a guy pops and bolts. um thank you jerk, what about me?
zuzannah

« #9 : April 20, 2015, 02:55:33 AM »

That has happened to me more than once.   >:(  And it is not just guys either.

Its really horrible, you're having a good time with someone that you think is nice and then they say gotta go Bye.

Some don't even say that!  They just log out.  :'(

kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« #10 : April 22, 2015, 10:08:50 PM »

yes some people are just ignorant to other peoples feelings .i have had this happen to me many times ,and it hurts your feelings .i wish they would at least just say bye  or  thank you. there is a real person. behind the avitar. that has feeling as well .thank you .hugs kisses
ginger86
: 16

« #11 : May 04, 2015, 05:13:13 AM »

Im a shemale , and yes I love to be looked upon as a woman , I have had many male partners here that say they are only strait , but still like to be with me , so I think its just the person you are , and the thrill of trying new things that makes that person cross that strait , gay line , but we are all just people and as humans have those primail urges  . kisses Ginger
Abby_Vista
: 3

« #12 : May 07, 2015, 11:21:45 AM »

Wow!  Lots of good topics on this board.  Ok, so for this one, again, I consider myself to be a woman.  My equipment downstairs doesn't have anything to do with who I am as a person.  So when I am with a man, that is what we are together, a man and a woman.  How we have sex is only determined by our physical anatomy, and has nothing to do with who we are.  So any man who says he is heterosexual and is having sex with me, is still hetero sexual.  If I thought of myself as a man, it would be different, but thats just not the case.
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #13 : May 08, 2015, 10:10:11 AM »

Well, I had a same jumping out of room from guys when they don't read my gender in info. Then they see I'm not a girl and whooosh, run run run. Makes me laugh actually  ;D

Kaitlyn72

« #14 : May 08, 2015, 11:34:51 AM »

Well, I had a same jumping out of room from guys when they don't read my gender in info. Then they see I'm not a girl and whooosh, run run run. Makes me laugh actually  ;D

Should have strapped him down first lol. OMG, you weren't the one tied up were you? I hope he cut you loose before he bolted.  :o
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: