*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 149487 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : April 15, 2015, 12:20:00 PM »

We really need some more poses for She Males.  I mean how easy could be to just transfer some mf poses over especially the bondage ones.  And 3 some poses from mmf or mmm.

And the more poses there are then the more money we spend.  Everybody is happy.

Us for more Poses and the dev team obviously more CASH.

It's a bit of a no brainer.

Of course you could say that there aren't that many of us around.  So, why bother.  But it is really not very fair.  I can't even use the cross, or the wrists to ankles poses on other She Males.

I know this has been mentioned only recently.  But we must keep on nagging.
« : July 26, 2015, 05:55:18 AM zuzannah »

Serth56
: 10

« #1 : April 15, 2015, 02:36:22 PM »

I couldn't aggree more...

From where I am standing and looking at the poses off the SS actions there is also one thing I miss, apart the ones Zuzannah (my spouse) mentioned:
all the poses almost without exception are centered in some kind of power play - and though I can cope with the battlefield approach of the sheets  - as I interact with my spouse I find myself wanting to do things I can do to a male or a female and simply can't do here...
So please girls let's step up our voices: we need more poses
zuzannah

« #2 : April 16, 2015, 11:46:55 AM »

Everyone else who is reading this.  Guess how many poses there are for a S-S-S 3somes.  Go on guess.

SIX.  Yes Just SIX.  SIX I mean come on.  SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!  (There isn't even a spit roast pose.) Actually there isn't even a LETS JUST TALK pose for S-S.

The dev team are completely neglecting us.  It's not right.  (But I do understand there are not many of us SheMales compared to the other sexes who get the cream as it were).

So STAND UP for she-male equality.   WE MUST STAND TOGETHER..  ROCK THE HOUSE.

« : July 26, 2015, 05:55:55 AM zuzannah »

Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« #3 : April 22, 2015, 07:44:47 PM »

fuck yes ,,,,!!!!!!!    I stand with you girls
We need more poses
We need more poses
We need more poses

Love You ................ Kisses
kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« #4 : April 22, 2015, 10:00:28 PM »

i totaly agree we need more shemale poses , and a shemale robot to learn the poses.it seemsto me that we have to also rely on the other sexes to do the simplest  poses . and i still think we have no poses to start with,we shemale are a growing community in achat. ,and need to be respected .as the other sexes .i also .i hope i have not offfended anyone but this is my opinion.i do not come online very much anymore because of the restrictions of our poses ..love kerryane .hugs and kisses to all.xxx.thk you. /color]
zuzannah

« #5 : April 25, 2015, 03:34:42 AM »

It's nice to get some replies about this.  But we really need more responses.

This post has had 207 views to date and only a handful of replies.  Like all the other posts really.

So please reply to this post.  The more there are of us the better.

Thank you.  :)

Kaitlyn72

« #6 : April 25, 2015, 06:06:28 AM »

That is because the biggest support thread is here Suzanna  ;D
Do not despair, there is a lot of support including a few moderators.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.0.html
zuzannah

« #7 : April 25, 2015, 10:18:30 AM »

Hi Kaitlyn I've look at some of this thread and it is all about fashion.  Pantless day and the like.

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : April 25, 2015, 10:57:07 AM »

It started with a protest for more male fashions, but changed to a protest for more LGBT poses zuzannah.

One problem is, just a few lesbians, gay guys and shemales post. But we all support everyone and give our best to get fair updates for everyone.

zuzannah

« #9 : April 25, 2015, 03:43:35 PM »

Your support means a lot to me.  I am sorry if I sound bolshi (if that is the right word).  I'm not.

It's just frustrating that we (I) can't do a lot of positions (poses) with other Shemales is all.

I'm not a nasty person.  I'm usually a very quiet person, but this site and the other beautiful people in it have given me a confidence I never really have had.  If I sound pushy or over bearing about this subject then I am truly sorry.  I didn't mean to upset you or any body.

And it is a shame that other people in my position do not post any replies.  They are too busy  ;) 

One other thing.  I'm writing this under the influence of a pint of lager and then a cider. (hic!).

I will now stop posting about this subject.  And wake up in the morning with no recollection of what I've typed and with a head ache.

Kaitlyn72

« #10 : April 25, 2015, 04:52:03 PM »

They are coming, never fast as we like. That said I did check and saw a SF pose that is new. Wewt. Also the community I came from was not only insensitive to LGBT but they were down right sexist. Women were males with female connectors and two women couldn't be together without one forced to wear a strap on at all times. FF? One Must be manly. Smh. Oh and there was no option for Ts except to RP it. That place was so far beyond help I haven't looked back.
zuzannah

« #11 : April 26, 2015, 04:36:48 AM »

Reading what you said about that other community Kaitlyn, we are better off here aren't we .  I'm not going to complain or even mention the subject any more. 

Kaitlyn72

« #12 : April 26, 2015, 08:13:07 AM »

Reading what you said about that other community Kaitlyn, we are better off here aren't we .  I'm not going to complain or even mention the subject any more. 

That isn't what I was saying. We are all asking for pose equality and looking back over the releases AChat has come quite a ways towards that. Personally I ask for equality and am thankful for every step towards that goal and what we have so far. That was my point.
zuzannah

« #13 : April 26, 2015, 09:30:35 AM »

I know that was your point Kaitlyn.   :)

You just put it into words a hell of a lot better than I do.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #14 : April 26, 2015, 11:49:59 AM »

We keep asking zuzannah and keep pushing for more poses for LBGT.

Believe it or not, there is improvement in transgender poses. I just hope FF and MM will get some soon too.

We,  MF have even offered to take a back seat while everyone catches up.  Unfortunately though, its not so lucrative to do this as we are the main orientation and spenders.

Dont give up. We ask and keep plugging.  Keep the faith. You do have support in Forum.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1] 2 3 ... 18  
« previous next »
: