*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 149500 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« #45 : June 30, 2015, 08:25:55 AM »

Thanks Kerryane.  It means a lot.   :)  *hugs*   (And to all the others who have replied as well)

And of course more Poses for the rest of you too.

leticia77
: 4

« #46 : June 30, 2015, 11:20:54 PM »

poses some men can be adapted to shemale, it is not difficult to do this.
poses as SF, SSF and SFF can be adapted, and also SS poses can be adapted with MM poses, just a little will on the part of managers and developers of the game. We are few, but we are important !!! do not forget that.

more ´poses for shemales ,, the experence for 3 somes ssf and sff is poor comparate with mmf..
kellygurl
: 6

« #47 : July 06, 2015, 04:45:12 PM »

Yes really is about time we had more poses for us shegirls, I too am thinking of looking elswhere if nothing gets done for us soon which would be a shame, been here for a year now and made some good friends but like has been said I could just chat here for free anyway.... come on developers go dvelop us osme poses pleeeease!!
zuzannah

« #48 : July 08, 2015, 09:37:10 AM »

Come on Gurls.  Don't Let this Stall.  If you want this to change then you'll have to keep on posting.  Doesn't matter if  you are repeating yourself or not.

And while I'm here FS poses need the Change Role button I know that Jasmine as mentioned this before in the post But I'm renewing it here again.  Now Gurls chat about that too.
« : July 08, 2015, 09:41:48 AM zuzannah »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #49 : July 08, 2015, 09:54:52 AM »

It is so Wonderful Zu
 all the effort you put into it for requesting more
 I am all for it  :)  even if I am Hatro
 ( I feel we should all gate the same here all  genders ! )

You  just cant seat there wishing  give me this give me that

this is what this  forum is to me , To ask for what  Members need of the  game
To demand more of what we need , we cant just seat there and have very few  wait wait wait and  just  have,
  two update every other week
for one  gender , It should be  for all Genders at the same  time

I congratulate you for your afford to do something about it

and also  maybe others can  do the same ...

More poses  for the girls !   Achat

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah

« #50 : July 08, 2015, 11:30:20 AM »

I hope others will do the same FoxyRoxxy I REALLY do.  Few voices are seldom heard.

My Subscription ends Today (8th July) and I'm not renewing.  Having some time off.  I will be occasionally going to Achat, here and the Square to see if anything has changed and saying Hi to some friends.

I love this Game.  And the people who play it (Well some of them).  And I want the best for them as well as myself.  But my interest has ebbed over the last few weeks to be honest.  So I'll won't be playing for some time.

BUT I will still post about this and other subjects.  Believe ME. 
« : July 08, 2015, 04:00:23 PM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #51 : July 08, 2015, 03:00:57 PM »

Zu, I want to thank you for all the posts you have done lately. It's great to see how you're giving ideas, encouraging other to post and being stubborn, in a perfect way. Thank you :) You're completely right. The only way to make shemales (and the other ideas too) visible, is to post again and again.
I hope soon some things will change. It's not knowledge though, but more hope and faith.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #52 : July 09, 2015, 12:26:27 AM »

Thank you so Much ZU

as lover said  you  done so much and thank you ...

I hope you   dont take to much time off and you come back Hun  :)

you will be missed and you been  so helpful so please come back to us   best wishes and    hope to see you back soon

hugs   ZU  :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #53 : July 09, 2015, 01:40:20 AM »

Zuzu, dear.....in all your post I can see the efford you put in trying to make AChat a better place for shemales and I want to thank you for it, my dear friend!

hugs and kisses!

zuzannah

« #54 : July 09, 2015, 11:57:26 AM »

I'm still posting here everyone although I won't be playing.  And I have another Idea !
  (Groans from everyone and the ACHAT team Duck and Cover)  hehehehe.

What we need is not just one new pose obviously (with a decent amount of actions).  I suggest that 5 poses at one time every 2 months say and call it a SS Bundle.  This would certainly Speed up the catching up of the number of poses for us.

The Poses could be bought separately BUT would cost more in the long run than the Bundle of 5 poses all together.

The most expensive poses are 249 A$.  So, Charge the same for a Single pose.  But as a bundle charge something like 230 A$ each times 5   (1150 A$).   Making the Bundle pack more cost effective for us and more cash for the ACHAT Team  ;)

I hope this makes sense   :D

But as we haven't had an update for so long the ACHAT team might be doing something a lot better than this like converting all MS poses to SS.  I/We live in hope.  :D
« : July 09, 2015, 02:16:37 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #55 : July 09, 2015, 03:20:50 PM »

Don't dare to stop posting Zu 8)

We had some ideas about bundles before. My opinion why we won't get it: Every pose is bought. Bundles would be nice for us, but for them, it doesn't make sense. Why should they give something for less than they get either way?  To get bundles, we need ideas which make sense for them. Again, I don't say it's good or bad, just don't see a reason (looking with their eyes) to do it.

Also I'm sure, it would be better, everyone gets updates least once a month. That's what I'm fighting for!

TG_Chaser

« #56 : July 09, 2015, 04:41:31 PM »

it should be noted that straight people with a weight lifting fetish is probably a smaller demographic than shemales. so when all the heteros go to the other game just by sheer graphics and all the LBGTs go there out of neglect the niche fetish heteros are probably the only ones who will stay
dirtyElena
: 205

« #57 : July 09, 2015, 07:15:23 PM »

Instead of comming up with ridiculus poses wich indicates that you have no real idea anymore what to do next.
 Why not make all the existing poses and actions avilable for all couples and groups? Sure it is boring and maybe grinding work, but would mean much more to us than pampering a virtual giant cock or watching someone sweep the flor.

Equal rights and poses for everyone!! :)

TG_Chaser

« #58 : July 09, 2015, 10:57:05 PM »

yeah i think thats what it is... but the last few poses have been so awful, like the weight lifting pose looks like something someone suggested as a joke
Lover

« #59 : July 10, 2015, 01:42:50 AM »

Elena, that's one of the enigmas we rae trying to find out for years. And also one of our biggest fight: To give everyone the same (as long as it makes sense) poses. We won't give up - and when I say "we", I mean all of us, the complete forum members.

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18  
« previous next »
: