*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 149600 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« #60 : July 10, 2015, 02:34:36 AM »

Lover, there is a reason for the ACHAT team to do bundles. 

It would actually show that they care about us and it would keep a lot of people happy.  Happy people spend money in my opinion and they would renew their subscriptions/buy more clothes and stay here instead of going to other Games like this. And, spend more time actually in game instead/or posting compliments instead of complaining all the time.  If the ACHAT team actually read all this,  they must really hate us.   :D

Maybe this is naïve of me. 

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #61 : July 10, 2015, 09:02:13 AM »

'I,  personally go knocking at their  Door , I am here   Open up I want this

Or I am that little fly that that will not leave them alone haha  ;D one day they will listen up...

I want my Shower room

At that make me a home to   living room,  bathroom,  bed room,  patio Room all in one and make me walk to

thank you  ;D

I think they should make  room with the poses in them already   for all genders  it be a lot easy 

and for the  poses we have  already they can add a room  like the bedroom  a bed and   we can use the poses we already have ,,

But what ever the reason  they do need to make more  poses for the rest of the other genders ....

you want change you have to never give up wanting  and asking  change happens with persistence.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah

« #62 : July 10, 2015, 12:31:41 PM »

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has supported/encouraged me on these posts.  I'm usually a quiet person who never complains/moans about anything.

Having separate rooms in an actual house with their own unique poses is REALLY a Good idea.

Leaving the poses that are already available for the bedroom.  Would kind of make the Beach location a bit redundant though unless the rest of the Rooms were in a hotel or something.

A Shower room would be Fantastic along with a Sauna, Hot Tub and Patio  And actually seeing you and your lover at the time walk there hand in hand would be too much to ask I suppose.  :D  (Lets get more Poses first).

And now I have got the Bug.  I will never, never, never stop moaning and complaining until everyone has equal amounts of poses.  (Unless it becomes boring to everyone).

Or I stop getting support from everyone who plays here and more posts from newbies would also be an advantage.  Because I have noticed that some have only posted once or only a few times.   :'(   

ITS NOT ENOUGH !!!
« : July 10, 2015, 12:43:48 PM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #63 : July 10, 2015, 03:07:05 PM »

Zu, I wouldn't call it naive, just looking at one thing from two different sides. Bundles make sense, if you don't sell your products. In this reason, bundles with old poses could make sense for new members - but we don't know how, which poses they buy. Only A-Team does.

I agree, more posts from other members would be good and appreciated. Some may have given up, some may believe it's not worth it, some just accept. But we need every voice. Why should they change something, if just 2,3 or 10 members complain? This is the reason we need a strong community here. All the things we have got, we have got when many people supported us.
Saying this, don't stop raising your voice :)

zuzannah

« #64 : July 10, 2015, 03:53:53 PM »

I understand what you are saying about Bundles.  So maybe that wasn't such a good idea,  I accept that.

How do we get the people in here for support.  If you look at the Shemales in ACHAT (I did a Shemale search a few days back, there was less than 20 online) their banners or short info says WE WANT MORE SS POSES,  What more can they do.  Me, I think they are wasting their banner space.  They should be showing their frustration here. You know it and I know it.  BUT........ Who knows what will come of this.  It does seem that some/all have accepted that nothing will be done.  :'(

And in time I think I will too, even though I've said I will never stop trying.  Some will leave for other sites. Me, I will stop playing first I will not move to another Site.

As you can probably see I am losing the will here (its late, I'm tired when I'm writing this, so that might be the reason). BUT My Shemale voice alone with your Forum support will never be enough will it ?
« : July 10, 2015, 04:01:10 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #65 : July 10, 2015, 04:35:40 PM »

I'm a hopless optimist and a stubborn fighter ;D I won't give up and I believe in winning - so you, us mods and a few more maybe won't be enough. But it's a beginning.

"Show me 5 crazy people and we will change the world"

CDsteph
: 12

« #66 : July 11, 2015, 05:44:39 AM »

All I or any of us want is a fair go. Thats all the same poses for us as the others have
Steph
zuzannah

« #67 : July 11, 2015, 09:14:25 AM »

Steph.  Again thanks for posting.  Please continue to do so.  And Spread the word on ACHAT as well if you can/want.  You are more persuasive and assertive than me.  :D

The more shemales we get on here posting and posting regulary the better and then, hopefully, the ACHAT team will take notice.  As Lover has said this is the beginning. 

We must keep on trying and keep this post active.

But I Am also campaigning for the Change Role For FS as well .  Which would be good for the Females/Shemale Lovers out there, as there is only Two Strapon poses that I can think of.   If I'm wrong about this please tell me.

SO MORE SS POSES AND CHANGE ROLE FOR FS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
« : July 11, 2015, 09:35:26 AM zuzannah »

kellygurl
: 6

« #68 : July 12, 2015, 03:59:29 PM »

Yes totally agree we must all pull together and keep posting here , don't give up!
Big thankyou to all my fellow shemales and especially Zu for keeping posting on this really importent issue for us.
  Poses or rather the lack of them is I think going to drive more of us away in the future unless something is done to redress the balence here.
There is only so much interst to be had from the same old SS poses time and again and its sad that through a lack of interest from the developers , this lovely community of special girls could diminish .   
I for one am feeling that unless some action on giving us more SS poses is taken then I too will be discontinuing my subscription.     
Come on developers there are so many great ideas on here for poses and if you want more inspiration, then you only have to ask and I'm sure you will have loads more....... 
Lover

« #69 : July 12, 2015, 05:40:52 PM »

Get everyone here, they should post and post until they can't be ignored any longer. Stand up for your rights! We will support you with all we've got. Thanks everyone for posting :)

zuzannah

« #70 : July 13, 2015, 09:21:33 AM »

Thanks for posting Kelly.   :-*  And inspire the Devs.  Tell them your ideas.

As for the poses,  The MS/FS poses could be translated into SS for a start.

I totally agree with you that interest in SS does waver after a while.  Even if you LOVE the person you are rooming with completely.

I'm only taking a break from this and I will be coming back eventually (but not yet) into ACHAT. (I am already missing chatting to friends and playing in the poker room and it hasn't even been a week yet)  But, I do understand that renewing subscriptions is debatable for some because of the small amount of SS poses here for us.

And Kelly I'm also suggesting that the FS poses have the Change Role option as well.  Tell us what you think of that too please.
« : July 16, 2015, 04:43:33 AM zuzannah »

moreno37
: 2

« #71 : July 15, 2015, 06:49:21 PM »

hi all and support,

well its my turn to try to help this cause, try to make new poses to compare the poses we males and females have

for all shemales friends, lovers and players, be strong

special thx zuh, serth, haslah and more of course but to be angry with me if i dont remember ;)

Lover

« #72 : July 15, 2015, 07:00:37 PM »

Hi moreno, welcome to the forum and thanks for supporting :)

Please introduce yourself here and tell a little about yourself
Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself (
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

zuzannah

« #73 : July 16, 2015, 04:42:16 AM »

Hi Moreno,  Thanks for posting and supporting   ;)

While I'm here if any other Shemales are reading this Go to the below Link for a Poll that Brandy Bee is doing for the next Shemale Pose, Please.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2291.0.html
« : July 16, 2015, 11:28:09 AM zuzannah »

CDsteph
: 12

« #74 : July 16, 2015, 10:05:29 AM »

Posted in it doll
Steph
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18  
« previous next »
: