*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 149592 )
HaslaH
: 10

« #75 : July 16, 2015, 12:08:58 PM »

I want to thank to all who are supporting us in this campaign, and it's not a matter of caprice but of equality, repeating what I've said in another comment, "We are few, but we are important." already imagined the Achat without shemales ?. which would be women who want two sticks? since few men accept to MMF. and those few do not poses the desire to continue playing. and reminding administrators who are not only shemales who buy the poses, women also buy mostly from the group of poses, then this investment will not be of little profit for the company admministra the game.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #76 : July 16, 2015, 01:56:22 PM »

Thanks For Posting again HaslaH.

And YES I am one of the few who, at the moment has No/Little desire in continuing to play. But the lack of SS poses and A Change Role for FS isn't the whole reason.  So, all I do, is come here and moan   :P 

But An ACHAT without Shemales could become reality, (maybe its what the ACHAT Devs want, who knows.  They are going the right way about it). Few Shemales with no desire to stay after their subscription is over or don't continue paying for their Premium might spread until no one or only a few of us are left. I think this will happen unless something is done about it.  Which would be a Shame, obviously.  :'(

I can see your point in the 3 somes.  Good Point   ;)
« : July 16, 2015, 04:07:09 PM zuzannah »

HaslaH

« #77 : July 16, 2015, 10:01:31 PM »

That's right Zuzannah, I will not even speak of poses "SS" that are ridiculous, I will speak only of the group poses, where have you seen "SSF" poses no double penetration, women who love shemales do not have this right (this is for you women). no further .... ¬¬
zuzannah

« #78 : July 17, 2015, 04:36:54 AM »

I might have misunderstood you here.  So, forgive me please if I sound like an idiot  :D I should be used to it by now  :P  (Sounding like an idiot that is).

I know there is only one double penetration pose for SSF.  Its not a good one in my opinion. The other ones which are MMF look much better (But obviously no experience in them).  But I also hope that the Females that love Shemales know that in most cases, males are behind them  ( like myself  ::) ).

But thanks for mentioning the lack of SSF poses as well HaslaH, they completely slipped my mind. Nice One ;)
« : July 17, 2015, 05:39:41 AM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #79 : July 17, 2015, 10:12:43 AM »

What we need is a campaign. Not another poll, but something that is showing Shemales, gays and lesbians exist. Something that is VISIBLE. Let's look for ideas, which can be done in both - forum and game. I have an idea, but it's not perfect yet and before I post it, you all can add your ideas here.
Just start posting and tell your friends, to do the same. The more suggestions we get, the better. You can be sure, the forum is with you :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #80 : July 17, 2015, 10:45:02 AM »

I'm with Lover......we can ask for more poses for the Whole LGBT community, but till the Dev-Team can't listen the voice of this community of Achat rise all together, they are  not going to understand how big this community is and how imoportant it is for their business!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #81 : July 17, 2015, 11:06:57 AM »

It's a good idea because I lost some friends in the game and on this forum wih the lack of poses in some categories  ???
For me it's ok but I want more poses...
I go only with men so MS and MMS but I am with you to support you in the street protests with streamers "POSES FOR ALL8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
HaslaH

« #82 : July 17, 2015, 11:14:18 AM »

Lover, you should not know but yes there is a campaign within the game, I spoke with many people asking for support, and you just look at the MESSAGES much of shemales profile and some of these people are not just shemales came here in the forum their support, not only here in this topic but also the topic of BrandyBee
Lover

« #83 : July 18, 2015, 06:22:05 AM »

HaslaH, you can be sure I know more than you might think. I know what's going on in game and of course I know what's going here. We have a few topics and we also already had/have game + forum events, eg Pantless Friday. A lot people, not only shemales, are using their banners to show protest. Now tell me - how successful are you?
Shemales have got more poses lately than gay boys and girls. But usually it was FS. Is it enough?

My offer was just an offer. Nobody has to agree with it and nobody has to support it.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #84 : July 18, 2015, 09:22:06 AM »

My opine on all this matter of poses for genders  is

I know this is for  SM   but I like to say  we need to stick together as one as a community

we  should all stand up and ask for them  making  poses for all genders
it is not about what gender gets this that  its about them giving every one  fairly 

they do one  poses they should do them for all ..and  we  should all be asking  for all

there is a big need  for MM to No one speaks up  I feel that maybe some  like to keep there

privacy  .....

I think its   wonderful that ZU and Nat  is doing a great job speaking up  voicing her opinion and solution
 and its very active   thanks Zu  this has  well as I see it you made it come out in the spot light , I never would
notices it before but all the  effort you but in to it  shows   thank you ...

I always say like it or not

But a lot complain complain  but are not active in  voicing  there opinion in the  forum

I have to say you  don't  just  open your  hands and wait for it to drop 

you have to work for it to   so to the members  be active and come post your Ideas and speak up  share your Ideas and  solution

for the ones that want   privacy  maybe we can to anonymous  voting  to see there supports

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover

« #85 : July 18, 2015, 09:54:01 AM »

Roxxy
for the ones that want   privacy  maybe we can to anonymous  voting  to see there supports

I think that's not a good idea. All the polls, asking "Do you want more poses for..." haven't worked. But for example, an own topic for equality with 199 posts, just single posts from each member, could impress the A-Team. My little idea...

zuzannah

« #86 : July 18, 2015, 01:21:34 PM »

Thanks Roxxy  And Lover   :-* :-*  (Oh Thanks Everyone)  :-*

Its great that everyone here wants to come up with ideas to improve this and I'm all ears, believe me. When it comes to ideas, I lack.

But, the Forum scares people. (Maybe Scares is the wrong word).  One person actually said that it daunts them (or something like that) to me in a chat sometime ago.  If the campaigners can write in their own language, perhaps, (which I think would make them more comfortable), then you might get more people posting. But, again I might be very wrong about that. 

The idea of a single post from each member in a new Subject is a GREAT idea.  As is the anonymous vote in a Poll.  Its just getting them in here.  Someone with a bit of clout (I.E. A Moderator) could go out in ACHAT and start chatting to them pulling them in.

HaslaH seems to be doing the campaigning out in ACHAT and getting some support, whereas me in here ONLY.  I have noticed that quite a few now have got "MORE SS POSES" and Sometimes "MORE SS/SF POSES" on their profiles when I venture out into Free Chat to check my messages.  But I have also noticed some have removed theirs.

As for the Poses.

MS  -  68       FS  -   57        FF  -   55       SS  -   19       MM -   18.

Look at the numbers.  I didn't realize that the Gay/Bi Guys had it as bad as us.  So any idea into making these more equal is VERY WELCOME. Apart from giving my body away and burning my bra that is  :o  Or chaining myself to the ACHAT offices.   :D

It has took me almost 30 minutes to write this and to get it right  *laughs* and I still have missed out the number of  3 some poses.  But, that has got to wait.  I'm logging out now and having me a Beer..........or Two.

« : July 19, 2015, 04:30:51 AM zuzannah »

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #87 : July 18, 2015, 02:10:10 PM »

I know that one time they are one topic with a lot of posts about the LBGT poses and after the poses comes in the game  :)
I think AChat read the Forum but if they answer, they don't stop ! and if they reply they don't work on poses  :P
Not easy to satified all the players too but if they make some poses for MM and SS and FFF, MMM, SSS that was good I think.

I have enough poses for me, I have all the poses of the game and I use 10 max  8) so....

I speak bad english and sometimes I say "idioties" maybe so not easy yes when it's not your native language for understading the idea and the "sens" of the words ;)
And.... some english speak bad english too so it's very uncorfortable !
I like to speak so I speak/write english or something like that lol

That's all

Nous désirons des poses pour tout le monde, tout genres sexuels confondus, merci

MORE POSES FOR ALL
it's shorter in english  ;D

zuzannah

« #88 : July 19, 2015, 04:38:50 AM »

If I have offended anyone here about  language barriers then I am truly sorry about it.  :-[

I sincerely Apologise.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #89 : July 19, 2015, 04:50:15 AM »

No problems for me Zuzannah  :)
I was speaking in general and in the game, when some people pretend not to understand when it suits them !
When I don't understand I ask to explain to me better and in details  ;)

: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18  
« previous next »
: