*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 149538 )
Lover
: 10350

« #105 : July 29, 2015, 03:32:10 PM »

Sure you can do two (or more lol) posts in a row. Though it would be better, if all these (2) members would come and post too. I don't think (but thats just my own opinion) that we will get new SS poses within next days. But I hope and will ask the A-Team, if we get them soon.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #106 : July 30, 2015, 02:56:08 AM »

Thanks for asking them Lover.  There is no harm in asking is there.

My attitude towards this now is, all they can say is Yes or No.  Just a Reply from them personally in here would be nice.

LanaLove
: 126

♥XO♥

« #107 : July 30, 2015, 07:17:58 AM »

Not a Ts however I support the ladies in their quest for pose equality everywhere.  ;D
zuzannah

« #108 : July 30, 2015, 09:05:53 AM »

Thanks Lana.   :-*

Equality for all LGBTG is my/our aim.  Not just SS poses but for all of us.  Including the Change Role Option for Female - Shemale.  ;)  More MM/MS and FF/FS poses Too.

Lover

« #109 : July 30, 2015, 09:10:45 AM »

That's what we all in forum are fighting for - equality. Everyone can be sure, the forum is supporting this idea.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #110 : July 30, 2015, 03:30:27 PM »

Since the day I join the forum, the lack of poses for the LGBT community was a problem and we had tried our best to support them.

So, be sure we will do it even now and in the future, but we need more users of the LGBT community join us for this fight too! So, please, shjare this info woith your friend on AChat and let them come here to support us!

Lover

« #111 : July 30, 2015, 03:39:49 PM »

I have started a new topic

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls > Appeal: More poses for Shemales, gays and lesbians
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3848.0.html

Tell your friends to post there. Advertise it. Make it public. I will send this list to A-Team, if we get enough members. Let's make you visible :)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #112 : July 31, 2015, 09:10:04 AM »

That's what we all in forum are fighting for - equality. Everyone can be sure, the forum is supporting this idea.

All in for  100%  Equality Supporting  8)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah

« #113 : August 05, 2015, 09:16:20 AM »

I'm writing this here because the Appeal only allows us one Reply.  So I hope you Mods will keep this one open.

Well look what we have here.  A new MF pose. (And a pretty pathetic one to boot)  The Devs certainly know how to put salt in the wounds don't they.   >:(

I know the appeal hasn't got many names on it yet but the amount we do have is sort of a surprise me.  (In a Good Way).  And I thank you all who have supported it.  But its only been less than a week that it was started.

What is nice is the amount of people that rarely reply to posts or actually registered to reply to it.  These People who have done this I salute you.  *BIG KISS*

And To Andrea who wrote in her native language  :-*.  Showing others that its perfectly fine to do so in a almost English speaking Forum. Paving the way for others to follow.  ;)

You are showing other people who just read the appeal, that it is worth Registering in the Forum for this cause. 

Those people who have now newly registered, please take a look around the Forum if you have time and if you have any ideas, or if you see a subject that you want to comment on please do.  It's good to hear from new people with new ideas. (Even if your Idea isn't new,  which I have done sometimes, it is still good to bring the subject back into the light).  I was sceptical at first about writing in here and now it's like second nature to me. (I can't shut up as you can see)  ::)  I come on here First before going to ACHAT to see if anyone has posted anything new and to see how the Appeal is going.

Anyway this is getting to be a large reply and its not really in subject BUT I don't know where else to put it.    :D :D

MORE POSES FOR LGBT !!!!!   (Now it's in the right Post)   :D :D :D

Lover

« #114 : August 05, 2015, 03:12:17 PM »

Thanks for your perfect post Zu :) And of course we leave it open - I didn't know we're known for closing threads :o
Serious, this topic is great to discuss, while the appeal is what it is - an appeal :)

LanaLove

♥XO♥

« #115 : August 05, 2015, 10:21:30 PM »

Well another MF pose and of course it is a worshipping his ego to boot. I hope they at least make it available for MM/SM/SF as well.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #116 : August 06, 2015, 01:25:06 AM »

And SS too, Lana.......that's an easy conversion to do!

I'm still wondering why dev-team don't release a pose for all the possible orientation in one go.......mistery of AChat!

zuzannah

« #117 : August 06, 2015, 04:46:14 AM »

Only one way to find out the mystery HB.   

Please Ask Them WHY. You are a Moderator they might actually read your E-Mail and take you seriously. 

And tell them to put the reply in this Post.   ;)

Or Even Better put it in the Appeal.   :D :D :D

It would be a nice surprise to hear from them.
« : August 06, 2015, 09:06:24 AM zuzannah »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #118 : August 06, 2015, 05:31:42 AM »

Hi,

Maybe we should ask more poses for straight people ? just to annoy them  ::) maybe they come out poses for LGBT  ;D
Sorry can't resist, I'm not very serious sometimes  :D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
LanaLove

♥XO♥

« #119 : August 06, 2015, 07:02:09 AM »

And SS too, Lana.......that's an easy conversion to do!

I'm still wondering why dev-team don't release a pose for all the possible orientation in one go.......mistery of AChat!
Of course SS too. Lets say for all. It gets to be a pill rattling off every combination every time we ask for equality.  ;D
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18  
« previous next »
: