*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Polling the community in what is important to you.
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: What would you vote for  as an upgrade?
More Positions (All Genders)   -13 (37.1%)
More Rooms (Any Location)   -0 (0%)
More Clothes (All Genders)   -4 (11.4%)
More Special Rooms (Shower, Sauna, Dungeon)   -11 (31.4%)
More Group ( More than three )   -7 (20%)
: 32

: Polling the community in what is important to you.  ( 12171 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #15 : March 20, 2016, 05:14:49 AM »

What is important to me?

;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Thedge
: 43

MSN Messenger - Mxfli2005@hotmail.com
« #16 : March 20, 2016, 05:37:48 AM »

What is important to me?

;D
WOW - Did not see that coming!!!  :o
Thanks for your replies,
Thedge

T H E D G E
Kaitlyn1989

« #17 : March 25, 2016, 12:32:42 PM »

What's important to me:

* My current "WISH" List in order of priority:

- cuddle poses, more of them and hugs should be actions in almost any pose
                - bubble bath scene with candles, mmmmmm
                        possibly bathing actions, washing hair, ect ......
                - blindfolds n bonds with actions for melting ice cubes , dripping melted chocolate, etc

But what I am learning, duh, is it's all bout the Achat community, it's people, some real gems here

Thanks for asking "Thedge"

and oh, btw, was so surprised to see momma's post, not what I am used to seeing from her, must have been having a "Conan" moment, hehe

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #18 : March 25, 2016, 01:16:19 PM »

What's important to me:

* My current "WISH" List in order of priority:

- cuddle poses, more of them and hugs should be actions in almost any pose
                - bubble bath scene with candles, mmmmmm
                        possibly bathing actions, washing hair, ect ......
                - blindfolds n bonds with actions for melting ice cubes , dripping melted chocolate, etc

But what I am learning, duh, is it's all bout the Achat community, it's people, some real gems here

Thanks for asking "Thedge"

and oh, btw, was so surprised to see momma's post, not what I am used to seeing from her, must have been having a "Conan" moment, hehe

I am agree :) and also.... a bar in the Meeting Place, a table where more than 2 persons can sit and have a drink could be nice :D, the tequila comes from my own :P

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Sophieangel
: 9

« #19 : April 09, 2016, 12:08:58 PM »

Agree it's so hard to pick one...I want it all lol

Had to choose clothes though as I'm starting to run out of different looks lol. I'd also love more non-sex or cuddle type poses, especially some more poses for use in the meeting places that aren't sexual.

I hear what people say about them being cold invite free for alls, but not everyone is like that and people can be trained ;) and as for the public sex bit, some of us kinda like that fantasy. Personally I love the meeting places cos I get to chat and meet people and it feels more like I'm there with them than just chatting with text. So the more gets added to stuff we can do there the better I say :)

Just my musings
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : April 15, 2016, 03:13:18 PM »

I have chosen more special rooms. I think this would bring new fun and put AChat on another level. Perfect would be, if we could walk from one room to another. From bed to shower and back to bed ;D

Kaitlyn1989

« #21 : April 15, 2016, 04:53:35 PM »

oh, I like that Lover.  Anything that adds to the realism of interaction and flow.
Now that I have been here a couple months my priority list has changed somewhat, hehe
Imagine that, a girl changing her mind. Well anyway, my top two "wishes" now are:

drum roll , plsssss

1) Fix the "looping" through the initial position when changing between poses n actions, really breaks the flow and mood.
2) Begin all poses and actions in a "static" position with spped at lowest setting, instead of the "full steam ahead" action we
get when we select a new action. Remember boys, some poses n actions in here have to be taken SLOW n GENTLE.
well at least at first.  Just my "musings", hehe  Love it here, FUN people.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #22 : April 17, 2016, 01:46:11 PM »

What is important to me?

;D
WOW - Did not see that coming!!!  :o
Thanks for your replies,
Thedge

lol

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 [2]