*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat publishs big update
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
: AChat publishs big update  ( 55796 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #135 : June 25, 2015, 03:09:13 AM »

de fakk are you talking about!?  :o

Kaitlyn72

« #136 : June 26, 2015, 09:32:13 AM »

SCSR?  :o Is this added? oh my beating heart. Seriously?
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #137 : June 26, 2015, 10:52:09 AM »

@Nat: We could start a cum contest in forum :D We had something similar a while ago.

Now as it's possible to be in room with more than 3 people, there could be other rooms too. The SCSR room is like a gangbang room, which has been mentioned before too. We also can think about cum-poses and actions.

For now it's a "gang bang" masturbation and speaking with 9 participants, not a bad start!  :D

The SCSR room is a joke of course but... who knows in a near futur  ::)
For now I hope that AChat has many card games because at the speed they are destroyed, it will not last long!  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
SireniaAilyn
: 104

Nothings forever,so count your days!

« #138 : July 05, 2015, 12:39:28 PM »

After a long hiatus of over a year,I have returned. I added my subscription back and only wish that I would've tested the client before paying for it. It does nothing but shut my pc down (thermal protection) after about 10 mins of being in the client. I am not happy at all,and will be seeking an alternate site to play around in...

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #139 : September 16, 2015, 11:51:18 AM »

When do we get a  public social room for all users
when this happens I would like to have Achat think  about  safety of all members

Ignore button ,flag button to report bullying and harassment and protecting members from other web games being  lured to other sites
( like call girls ) ...

please  consider adding a dance floor to have our avatars dance  couple and group dance singles can dance in the group
with music from any/ few  radio station this will save you on the copyrights.

tables to seat around...

and  we need a Bar maybe with a pole on it :P

I can only dream of this new update being considered

waiting with delight at this  much desired wish... Foxy Roxxy ;)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
: