*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat "The Game"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Which version of AChat do you prefer?
I want the new AChat 2.0   -14 (73.7%)
I want the old AChat 1.0   -5 (26.3%)
: 18

: AChat "The Game"  ( 8949 )
Covems
: 1688

« : May 28, 2015, 04:19:45 PM »

Let your vote be heard.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : May 28, 2015, 09:38:11 PM »

Hi,
I prefer the new AChat 2.0 but with some modifications or missing options that were present on the old otherwise I would not call it "NEW" !
The better to me are the graphics, the game resolution in 16/9 and the poker room when it will work...!
I like the new interface, but it's not over and lack of full of options that were useful and presents on the ancient by a simple click.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : May 28, 2015, 10:04:34 PM »

The old one  for sure !

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #3 : May 28, 2015, 11:21:32 PM »

old ones gone,  new one is shit 
thanks ACHAT  great customer service

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : May 29, 2015, 09:31:47 AM »

I admit I'm disappointed of the new update. But I still hope it's still in progress and just the beginning of many new good updates. So I'll wait a little, give them some time, until I make my final decision.
I like the new graphics, the idea of a poker room (which can be the beginning of more games) and some little changes. I dislike the small font of the chat now, the missing "show myself"-button and that you still can't resize the window.

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #5 : May 29, 2015, 05:35:46 PM »

I find this thread and the vote to be kind of pointless and premature at this stage. They just released a major update after what seems to be in forever, give them the time and benefit of doubt to properly do so. They're still fine tuning it & maybe the little, nitpicked complaints that have been pointed out could be fixed by the time they do so.

If they're met with such negativity as soon as they try to do something different, fresh and new, the future is likely to be bleak for any further advancements/improvements.

Patience is key.  :)

dirtyElena
: 205

« #6 : May 29, 2015, 07:02:39 PM »

Sorry, but I do not see what about this update is so major.
All they did was coloring up the UI and implement a not working poker room.

The only imporvement are the 3 "My Friends, Lovers & Spouse Buttons" so that you do not have to click "Show myself" each time before seeing your Buddylists.

Everything else they messed up.
The usability of the UI got even worse because you have to navigate through the Main Menu back and forth.
I mean, it's not just that the newly implementes parts won't work like they are supposed to, no even mechanics which worked pretty well before are now wrecked.
e. g. They messed up the resolution of the window as much as the fixed 16:9 ratio of the fullscreen which gets streched on every screen which has not a native 16:9 ratio.

They made the tex editor unaccessable.
We get more disconnets than before.
And a handfull of more "nitpicked" issues which I do not want to repeat all over again.

Sure, nobody is perfect and bugs are common in software. I am even willing to wait it out until they fix the issues. But if you release an update to a game which people pay a mothly fee for and you mess it up that badly you just have to take the shitstorm that is coming your way.

And the very least you can do is keep those customers updated and communicate with them. To write a meaningless info about "fine tuning" is just ridiculous.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #7 : May 29, 2015, 07:26:04 PM »

Sorry, but I do not see what about this update is so major.
All they did was coloring up the UI and implement a not working poker room.

The only imporvement are the 3 "My Friends, Lovers & Spouse Buttons" so that you do not have to click "Show myself" each time before seeing your Buddylists.

Everything else they messed up.
The usability of the UI got even worse because you have to navigate through the Main Menu back and forth.
I mean, it's not just that the newly implementes parts won't work like they are supposed to, no even mechanics which worked pretty well before are now wrecked.
e. g. They messed up the resolution of the window as much as the fixed 16:9 ratio of the fullscreen which gets streched on every screen which has not a native 16:9 ratio.

They made the tex editor unaccessable.
We get more disconnets than before.
And a handfull of more "nitpicked" issues which I do not want to repeat all over again.

Sure, nobody is perfect and bugs are common in software. I am even willing to wait it out until they fix the issues. But if you release an update to a game which people pay a mothly fee for and you mess it up that badly you just have to take the shitstorm that is coming your way.

And the very least you can do is keep those customers updated and communicate with them. To write a meaningless info about "fine tuning" is just ridiculous.

Where's the fuckin' "Like" button?

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : June 06, 2015, 05:10:34 AM »

The new changes have improved the game alot

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #9 : June 06, 2015, 05:47:01 AM »

Yes, but them putting it out piecemeal and fixing it as they went made it look like crap and amateurish.
just sayin'

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #10 : June 06, 2015, 06:08:36 AM »

Yes, there I really love the game.
It's true as told Momma Andrea that if they had a finished update the first time that would avoid all these désilusions but hey... we have more posts on the Forum like that  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Jackyboy246
: 1

« #11 : June 13, 2016, 12:01:48 PM »

Maybe add AChat available for Macbooks?
Might get more members if you open up to other platforms.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: