*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Appeal: More poses for Shemales, gays and lesbians
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
: Appeal: More poses for Shemales, gays and lesbians  ( 97568 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #45 : August 19, 2015, 03:15:27 AM »

Good to see the support here.

I'm fully behind this campaign.

Give us an ...  M   an  O    R    E        a  P    O   S    E   S

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
cherisweet
: 1

« #46 : August 19, 2015, 04:29:42 AM »

I personally would like to see any of the remaining fm poses converted to fs poses
MissDee87
: 61

Owner and Head Mistress of HDSR & HDSRU!

« #47 : August 19, 2015, 05:55:09 PM »

Yes! Absolutely MORE POSES for the LGBT Community!! Us MF couples have more than ENOUGH poses to occupy us while Achat develops and releases more LGBT poses! Even 2 a month is progress!! I support this 100% !

Kisses,
Dee
jamesr55555

« #48 : September 01, 2015, 09:21:05 PM »

Agreed fully! there are so many more MF poses than there are MS poses, yet you could still perform all the MF poses in the same scenarios in an MS situation!

It's not fair, and certainly not politically correct if we want to get technical, hopefully it's just a programming issue and it will be sorted out sooner rather than later and there will be much more poses for the LBGT community, rather than favoring one type of sexuality.

Personally in real life I am a straight male, but online there are so many more situations you can explore, this should be one of the main things about AChat, yet it really lacks in this area. Before designing a new type of stocking or a bigger cock, focus on the things that the game is seriously lacking in, rather than trying to improve in areas that are already the best anyway.

All of this is obviously my opinion, I hope there are some people that share my opinion and that something can be done soon so that there are more poses available for the whole community of AChat rather than one specific group of people.

Wishing everyone the best,
Jamesr55555
 ;D ;D ;D
joely
: 2

« #49 : September 02, 2015, 12:01:10 PM »

Then i say it here again.....

I'm totaly new here but i Support. We are all humans and so the same poses for ALL !!!!!
TDragon
: 5

Up for anything :)

« #50 : September 05, 2015, 09:53:06 PM »

I'm male, bisexual, and agree that we need more poses for she-males.
Fabby

« #51 : September 13, 2015, 05:07:09 PM »

stop work poses for men, work in LGBT poses
allbabe

« #52 : September 14, 2015, 05:58:14 PM »

i totally agree - we need more poses for all of us. im bi and i love it :)
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #53 : September 15, 2015, 08:27:19 AM »

Joining the request!
Poses SS and SF are very limited. If developing new poses is expensive, maybe a local crowdfunding program can help or at least hurry up the process?  ::)

petz
: 3

« #54 : September 18, 2015, 02:23:41 PM »

completly agree with this, they have to wprk pn this way
Nexe
: 44

« #55 : September 21, 2015, 11:17:56 PM »

4  years of playing Achat, quitted at the beginning of 2015, returning now. Well, yes. There shall be more FF poses, as much as for other combinations too. As it was mentioned way too many times, we LGBT pay the same price for premium, why don't we have updates to our poses? Personally me wants 'lovers siesta' and few other cuddles/for/afterplay/non-sex poses. Drinking wine pose for LGBT would be really nice as well. Why can't we just sit and enjoy a pleasant conversation, as heterosexual couples can?

Nexe, bisexual woman.
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #56 : October 04, 2015, 04:08:57 AM »

Don't marginalise any of us!! We'll give it back for sure by buying compulsively. It has been so long we are waiting for some new stuff.

AnniSilver
: 121

« #57 : October 04, 2015, 06:35:27 PM »

I support this definetely too, 100% equal poses for all genders!

Hetero and woman I am  :D, to see that there is no equality in the poses makes me sad, you propose it A-team so give it in all it's integrity!

Woohooooooooooooooooo!

Sweet kisses Anni  :P

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
kingsta11ion

« #58 : October 17, 2015, 08:58:34 AM »

yea i support more poses

hetero + shemale
nawtygirl
: 6

« #59 : October 27, 2015, 01:31:47 PM »

I also think their should be many more poses for lesbians, gays and shemales.  I do like playing with shemales in RL, and am very sad to say the poses here suck...suck bad.  I left one site cause they didn't have any poses for lesbians, and hoped that this one would be better.  In a way it is, but we need more....more.....MORE

Come on guys at AChat get with the program and make us happy.

:)
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  
« previous next »
: