*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An AChat Newsletter
« previous next »
: [1]
: An AChat Newsletter  ( 2874 )
Fixxgiggle

« : August 19, 2015, 12:28:31 PM »

I would like to put the idea out there of a monthly or even bi-monthly newsletter from the developers.

It could be published on the forum, which would allow players to provide feedback.

More importantly, it would allow the players to get a taste of what the future holds for the game and to see the direction the developers are taking. Hopefully, creating excitement and anticipation as features are revealed.

I for one would love to know what is on the developers to-do list right now.

Peace

Fixxgiggle :D
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : August 19, 2015, 12:35:54 PM »

Hi  Fixx

Good idea ..this has been brought up in the past  I don't know where its at  but there was a discussion about it.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : August 19, 2015, 02:07:30 PM »

Yeah,  Good Idea.

Would bring people into the Forum and make them subscribe again if they knew if something exciting was coming up in the future.

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : August 19, 2015, 03:52:09 PM »

We talked about a newsletter and also asked the A-Team. The idea is great Fixgiggle, no question. Though neither A-Team nor we (Mods) have the time to do it. Some members offered help, respectively wanted to do it, but as you see, nothing happened.
It's hard to do, if you don't get enough news (you mentioned the to do list) and a lot of work too. At the moment, I would be happy to know, that (some) our forum ideas would be implemented and that they publish more poses for all genders. This is the key aspect of our "fight" at the moment.

Covems has published a Tattler then and when, but unfortunately he has left.
Adult Game AChat > Off-Topic > Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... ) > The NEW AChat Tattler
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2665.0.html

You see, it was called the new tattler, cause we had one before
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1700.0.html

: [1]  
« previous next »
: