*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Stisegon Productions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stisegon Productions  ( 7500 )
Stisegon1
: 8

« : October 21, 2015, 06:37:01 AM »

Hello Boys and Girls,

as promissed I'm the new designer in town, so here is something i came up with while checking out the basic files... it's not even nearly finished but something i needed like 20 min for... so is this something that's wanted/needed? (more different styles are planned)

Feedback is welcome.  ;D

(http://s864.photobucket.com/user/stisegon/media/stisegon%20productions%20netseries%20pre%200101_zpsgh1jwsfg.png.html)

Von Politik haben wir keinen Schimmer, so fordern wir in jedem Falle. Ab heute und für immer, Branntwei
Stisegon1

« #1 : October 21, 2015, 10:20:39 AM »

next one in raw form... still alot of work left but it's a start...

(http://s864.photobucket.com/user/stisegon/media/stisegon%20productions%20netseries%20pre%2002_zpsbda3zeoj.png.html)

So no reply or feedback here yet.... i see i see.... maybe my ain't needed here?  ::)
« : October 21, 2015, 03:58:18 PM Brandybee »

Von Politik haben wir keinen Schimmer, so fordern wir in jedem Falle. Ab heute und für immer, Branntwei
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : October 21, 2015, 11:11:48 AM »

Hi,

I prefer the first but I don't like the back of the dress, the top back :)
Don't worry the feedback arrived I think  ;)
I don't speak well english so it's not easy for me to explain.

If not good work Stisegon.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Stisegon1

« #3 : October 21, 2015, 11:59:36 AM »

thanks alot  ;D

ok.... had a bit time and came up with this, i can make any color you want and make an alternate version where the breasts are more transparent

(http://s864.photobucket.com/user/stisegon/media/stisegon%20productions%20netseries%20pre%2003_zpswpecvz95.png.html)

Stisegon1

« #4 : October 21, 2015, 12:44:14 PM »

ooooooooooooooooookay... this set could be done in any color, what kind of color is prefered? any wishes for changes?

« : October 21, 2015, 03:59:11 PM Brandybee »

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #5 : October 21, 2015, 01:24:06 PM »

This is a nice model. Sexy.

How about black and white? Bleack and grey, ref fire (a bit like on the blue one) up and down combines with white or light orange, or yellow...
Some pink variations...

So many possibilities. But I like it when you add some motives on the darker parts, not just simply unicolor. Or giving it a satin texture... things like that...

maron211177
: 3435

« #6 : October 21, 2015, 02:58:43 PM »

looks nice :)
the gloves look too hard,....the contrast of the textures I mean

but just my opinion

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : October 21, 2015, 03:05:44 PM »

I like the blue one. And regarding the colours of the set - black, white and red :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : October 22, 2015, 01:54:52 AM »

ooooooooooooooooookay... this set could be done in any color, what kind of color is prefered? any wishes for changes?

My opinion about this set......the gloves are too marked as colour compare to the dress. make it brightes and it will fit better!

Aaaanyway, welcome to the Artists Lair, Stisegon, hope your creations can be soon in shop!

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #9 : October 22, 2015, 05:04:58 AM »

Mmmm.... very tasty! All of them!  :D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #10 : October 22, 2015, 05:49:33 AM »

Hi Stisegon,
Check if we see well panties, garter belts, bra with all these transparent parts.
To have a similarity between the streets clothes and the sex clothes.
Because it's weird when undressing completely change of clothes!

I hope that you understood what I meant  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
AnniSilver
: 121

« #11 : October 31, 2015, 09:04:19 AM »

Oh crap, I didn't see this topic yet, sorry!  :o

Very nice work, my opinion of the gloves is the same as the others, maybe you can make them in the same lace as the dress borders?

As of colors...I'm not difficult, I only don't like blue  :D, but I think I'll be alone with this opinion so just don't care ^^

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : November 01, 2015, 07:38:49 AM »

I also like this design a lot with a few modifications. Like Anni said, I think the gloves would look nicer as the same colour and pattern as the dress border  / bra.
I also would like to see different colours, including the net of the body f the dress.

Maybe a  deep rich purple ; a deep rich forest or olive green ;  a deep crimson  red  or a deep midnight blue.   Or possibly a release of all these colours so the buyer can choose.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum village.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mad_sex
: 785

« #13 : November 01, 2015, 10:41:30 AM »

Well done,, i would love to buy them all  ;D

Banner By Martinus
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #14 : November 01, 2015, 11:03:51 AM »

Love it.. A little more sheer .. with no gloves for me  
many other colors  I like a royal purple , Deep Crimson, Deep  forest green, glacial blue and  BLACK

beige  black color over it kind like this  colors would be nice to dont see much this colors

Yours looks great

Simple and elegant  with  some boots  of same blue will be great  I love it ;D

Approved

;D
« : November 01, 2015, 11:42:00 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: