*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New feature: meeting room
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: New feature: meeting room  ( 39883 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : October 30, 2015, 09:24:10 AM »

At last, it's released!

Today, a new feature is added to AChat and it offer us the possibility to meet sevral users at time (don't know how many!) and talk with them.

You can move around a limited are using Arrow Keys and turn around the camera using the mouse, but Always watching yourself from behind.

All good, you will say....well, no!

The animation of the walk is horrible and I got the impression than even the detail of your clothes are lower the usual, plus if you put the distance of details at the max, it's a bit too lagging.
Another point is the impossibility to access at users profile till the don't sent you an invite, something that looks a little ridicolous, or anyway I didn't foud a way to do it.

Another problem is that the update comes with a missing .dll and that means you have tyo reinstall AChat or, fast way, go and download the .dll from the net and put it in the right folder of Windows. Honestloy, I don't know if the experience change as premium (I'm out of it now), so I'd like to hear experience by premium users

AnniSilver
: 121

« #1 : October 30, 2015, 09:56:22 AM »

I didn't had any reinstallation to do  ;D

But, I went in, realized that my busy state was still on "busy for all users", so I went out and came back again.....all was black  ::)

It works like the usual chat, will saying that you can only talk to 1 person (or clicking around like a rabbit on extasy :p), I don't like to see my avatar only from the back like in some old video games and all the time I see all the people saying "I'm busy, try again later", it's hard to differ who is really talking ;)

Well it's still a "test", but I saw many tests in my life, this is not a test, it's only not working ^^

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : October 30, 2015, 10:17:36 AM »

Everybody is "busy" inside, no matter what you set. And everything is black, the lights must be out of order ::)

There are more rooms and like in poker, you can't decide to which you are sent.

There is a general chat and you can talk to single members too. Well you could, if it was working.
« : October 30, 2015, 10:25:34 AM Lover »

LadyHot
: 3

Lover of Rock & Metal

« #3 : October 30, 2015, 10:22:17 AM »

Same as lover, everybody is busy and I can only see everything black. Hope they fix it soon..
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : October 30, 2015, 10:25:55 AM »

Hi,
No problems for the update but...Not work for me all is black !

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
martinus
: 1446

« #5 : October 30, 2015, 10:33:03 AM »

yep Nat, that's how the room looks like

Maybe it's a Darkroom   ;)

Tharvun
: 75

« #6 : October 30, 2015, 10:37:23 AM »

- first thing:
the game didnt run when I logged in today. I had not only to reinstall the game completly but also get the missing dll files from the net. To get the whole game working again. I tired to  get the missing file first - didnt work (even with reboot) than I deleted the file and fully dl the game and fully reinstalled it - didnt work either. Than I put the missing dll file (after reinstalling) in the windows folders and than it worked.

Honestly this IS real crap!!!

- second thing:
the meeting place doesnt seem to work (black screen / but "busy" messages about one a second). Well ok we all know that (even paying) members are used as beta testers these days-

third thing:
Wouldnt it be better to tell these the comuunity in advance?
Anyway I seem to have missed the whole poker thing and probably I will miss the whole meeting point thing. I just hope the game itself will work.
AnniSilver

« #7 : October 30, 2015, 10:51:34 AM »

Quote from: Tharvun
Wouldnt it be better to tell these the comuunity in advance?

Noooooooooooooo, this is not the way 3D chats work, it's more like "Not finished yet? Don't care, throw it out and see what happens"  ;D

And: "If it works repare it until it's broken" ^^

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #8 : October 30, 2015, 10:56:08 AM »

same as  all we are playing in the dark  hahah  ;D some one turn the lights on  ::)

all I see is this
I am busy, please try again later!

its like we are there  and  not there

I also hope they fix it to  and

We Need  the option to choose what room to go in to

A pre-screen of who is in the room

group rooms for different social backgrounds

and  also option to call our Spouse,  partner lovers and  Friends to same room

Dancing Poses  for single and couples

A Mute button to ignore   

Over all  when it is fixed this is  a good  addition for our community Thank you Achat ..
« : October 30, 2015, 11:26:10 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #9 : October 30, 2015, 11:32:46 AM »

They work, I saw the light, tomorrow it will be full of people The AChat park  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #10 : October 30, 2015, 11:40:07 AM »

How about you get  us  a Bar  room   Achat

with  dancing and  maybe a  pole   ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
AnniSilver

« #11 : October 30, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »

I still don't get the sense of being able to talk to only 1 person without the others seeing what I say, I expected a common chat or did I miss something?  ::)

Is it to replace the "sex experience"? Because two of it would be 1 too much  ;D

zuzannah
: 1379

« #12 : October 30, 2015, 11:54:04 AM »

Yeah I'm getting a black screen Too But, Like it says on the button to enter there.  TEST PHASE. 

Come on guys give them a chance eh.

But What I don't like is how they have placed the buttons to select where you want to go.  Looks Igglly Pigilly.  But, like I said TEST PHASE.
« : October 30, 2015, 12:07:26 PM zuzannah »

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #13 : October 30, 2015, 12:04:26 PM »

Well... i did not check it yet, cause i cant log in :( i guess is a problem of the system who tell me that i need to reinstall the program... dont know.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
AnniSilver

« #14 : October 30, 2015, 12:07:06 PM »

Test phases are usually named "closed beta", SOME users are invited to test it, giving feedback, make suggestions, report bugs.

All this happens BEFORE throwing it out to the community, guess what new users will retain from a feature, that not only have still bugs (normal thing even in open beta), but doesn't work at all?

Of course it will get it chance, sure staff will work on it, only it makes no sense to me how they handle new features  ;)

: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: