*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New feature: meeting room
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
: New feature: meeting room  ( 39879 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« #60 : November 07, 2015, 04:48:04 AM »

Well... this tell me 2 things, the first one, is a big problem of privacy if this bug persist, and the second one... is tha people is not so much imaginative in room... lol, and then.... the phone rings... 

Well... seriously... is something i guess mods of game are working, but is so bad if the privacy have not insurance.

First it's posted on here and then people make fun of it. 

Zoe.  She sounds like she's having Fun and that's the most important thing. Not everyone (like myself) haven't got much imagination not to mention an expert in descriptive writing.

This Bug has gone on for too long.  We know it has been reported during the week.  It really should be shut down until the ACHAT team know it's been fixed,  they did it with the Poker Room so why not this ?  But then again people are having such a laugh at listening to it, why not keep it open.

Anyway,  I've just noticed that I'm over 500 posts. (Most of them moaning about you know what)  :P  But, a Hero Member. Hehehe.   

Zuzannah the Hero.  Special Power    -    Been too Sensitive and Taking a LONG time for deciding what to wear.   :D :D :D
« : November 07, 2015, 12:40:13 PM zuzannah »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #61 : November 07, 2015, 06:27:33 AM »

Congratulations Zuzannah THE hero  :)
I think they work on this bug if not the game is not playable like this for many reasons.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah

« #62 : November 07, 2015, 06:52:00 AM »

Thanks Nat   ;)

I won't go into a private room from the Meeting Place. I think is the best idea. (I Rarely go there anyway).  And finding out this bug is going to be difficult because, not all of us are online at the same time and all of us getting into the Meeting room at the same time might be troublesome.  But, really we shouldn't be doing this.  The Dev team should be and posting here on what they are doing to fix it, or EVEN TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT!!

Anyway, glad you've had a E-Mail back concerning that Bloody tree as well.   ::)
« : November 07, 2015, 06:57:25 AM zuzannah »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #63 : November 07, 2015, 09:38:26 AM »

Congratulations Zu

On your 500  post

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #64 : November 07, 2015, 10:14:40 AM »

There should be a button for open or closed for room invites  from  there..

I don't understand why people just invited you and not even talk at all.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #65 : November 07, 2015, 11:22:15 AM »

Congrats for being a hero member now Zu :)

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #66 : November 07, 2015, 11:24:16 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS ZU!!!!

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #67 : November 07, 2015, 11:37:55 AM »

IMPORTANT: for the ghosts in the Colds Arena (the meeting room)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #68 : November 07, 2015, 12:10:43 PM »

lol Nat!!  :)

Congratz Zu for 500 posts!!

Sooooo, about the topic here, maron (the guinea pig), Zoe (the hero technician), Nat (the sexy assistant) and me (the mad tester) had some tests today, this is what we discovered:

*** When we all three first came in the Meeting Place, we all could read someone's chat. Only this person's chat appeared to us, not the other interlocutor.
I later talked to that person who told me she wasn't in a room, but in the lobby during this convo. She also had just left the MP by herself,quitting it in the normal way.

This happened to us only two or three times in hours of going in and out for tests.

*** We tried go in room while one of us was in MP checking if (s)he could hear the others. Wether in couple or in a 3some. We tested this in many configurations. (being close to each other in Mp, being further away, amongst other ppl, separated from crowd... aso)

Nothing was to be heard by the one who stayed in MP.

*** We so often tried go in and out of MP, that we discovered that if we were logging in MP while talking on general chat, something could happen if we interrupted the loading of MP by clicking on " ! " (notification of msg when you are in the main lobby w/o chat). This is when the one doing this still could be heard inside MP. So the one interrupting loading MP could be heard by the other ones after they went in MP.

Conclusions :

*** If you happen to cross someone at the "doors" of MP ( logging in while (s)he logs out of MP), it can happen that you hear him/her. If more than one ppl logged in while one logged out, they all will hear him. Probably is the case when ppl log out to room while one logs in. (seeing the previous hot convos reported before in this topic)

*** If you interrupt your MP loading clicking on " ! " to go back to lobby, you will be heard inside MP. Only by ppl in your lobby chat list? or by all? not sure.

*** Only way to be sure you didn't cross someone while quitting MP, is to log out and in again from game. Never interrupt loading MP!

There are maybe some other details we missed, but these we the main discoveries and worked each time we tested it.
« : November 07, 2015, 12:13:12 PM Peeka »

zuzannah

« #69 : November 07, 2015, 01:25:32 PM »

Thanks for all the Work All of you have done for this. 

Now I Totally know, that I'm Not going into the Meeting Place at all.  Not going to even risk it.
« : November 07, 2015, 01:32:06 PM zuzannah »

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #70 : November 07, 2015, 01:42:15 PM »

Well done team!!!!

lol Nat!!  :)

Congratz Zu for 500 posts!!

Sooooo, about the topic here, maron (the guinea pig), Zoe (the hero technician), Nat (the sexy assistant) and me (the mad tester) had some tests today, this is what we discovered:

*** When we all three first came in the Meeting Place, we all could read someone's chat. Only this person's chat appeared to us, not the other interlocutor.
I later talked to that person who told me she wasn't in a room, but in the lobby during this convo. She also had just left the MP by herself,quitting it in the normal way.

This happened to us only two or three times in hours of going in and out for tests.

*** We tried go in room while one of us was in MP checking if (s)he could hear the others. Wether in couple or in a 3some. We tested this in many configurations. (being close to each other in Mp, being further away, amongst other ppl, separated from crowd... aso)

Nothing was to be heard by the one who stayed in MP.

*** We so often tried go in and out of MP, that we discovered that if we were logging in MP while talking on general chat, something could happen if we interrupted the loading of MP by clicking on " ! " (notification of msg when you are in the main lobby w/o chat). This is when the one doing this still could be heard inside MP. So the one interrupting loading MP could be heard by the other ones after they went in MP.

Conclusions :

*** If you happen to cross someone at the "doors" of MP ( logging in while (s)he logs out of MP), it can happen that you hear him/her. If more than one ppl logged in while one logged out, they all will hear him. Probably is the case when ppl log out to room while one logs in. (seeing the previous hot convos reported before in this topic)

*** If you interrupt your MP loading clicking on " ! " to go back to lobby, you will be heard inside MP. Only by ppl in your lobby chat list? or by all? not sure.

*** Only way to be sure you didn't cross someone while quitting MP, is to log out and in again from game. Never interrupt loading MP!

There are maybe some other details we missed, but these we the main discoveries and worked each time we tested it.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #71 : November 07, 2015, 02:28:03 PM »

Well done Peeka and co ...  Great conclusion and fact finding.

lol..  now the devil in me wants to broadcast one of my rooms   :D :D :D

@Zu   Congratulations on  500 posts ans becoming a HERO members    YAYYYYYYYYYYY

« : November 07, 2015, 03:40:49 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
JennyReal
: 31

« #72 : November 07, 2015, 03:19:05 PM »

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!  Lol Nat!!   Great job team busters     Congrats Zu on 500
Wish I was here to help  8)
Lover
: 10350

« #73 : November 08, 2015, 11:54:22 AM »

Thanks ghostbuster. You did a great job! Go to the AB&G and get a drink for free :)

zuzannah

« #74 : November 09, 2015, 03:55:33 AM »

Thanks Everyone   :-*

But it says Adding New Features.  This is only one.  So,  Wonder what else they are working on.   :D

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
: