*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New feature: meeting room
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
: New feature: meeting room  ( 39882 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #75 : November 09, 2015, 05:31:00 AM »

It's very simple Zuzannah, they work on the update and all the bugs that it generates so it does several things to care  ;D

so... Adding News Features is right  :P

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #76 : November 09, 2015, 06:18:24 AM »

LOL Nat.   :D :D

They were thinking ahead eh ?  One feature turns to many   LOOOL.

Sorry ACHAT Team.  Nat started it.     lol.

Lover
: 10350

« #77 : November 09, 2015, 09:57:40 AM »

If I remember right, it's there since they added AChat 2.0 Maybe they never will remove it now lol

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #78 : November 09, 2015, 01:51:48 PM »

Since the update tonight, everything seems to work we have even the 360 ° view of our avatar  :)
The chat work well too.
The colds invites work very well too  ;D

Good job AChat but don't forget we look for bugs  :D

Lover

« #79 : November 09, 2015, 04:39:18 PM »

Yes, all what Nat has said is working for me too :D

Levianne
: 32

« #80 : November 17, 2015, 05:11:23 PM »

Hello there. Okay first thing first. I'm getting AppCrash upon launching AChat and it was hinted that this new feature might be the cause. So after reading it here (all six pages), I decided to ask 3 simple questions here:
1. how do I know, it is really that missing .DLL stuff, what is causing my error? I didn't get any message aside of the AppCrash itself, and there's no mentioning about anything missing there.
2. which .DLL am I missing?
3. where do I get the missing .DLL from and where do I have to put it in, to fix this problem of mine?
Sorry for bothering you here as well, folks, but I'm starting to feel pretty desperate for not being able to launch AChat (I got pretty addicted, well who of you didn't?).

The tiny lovely lady for you
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #81 : November 17, 2015, 05:31:05 PM »

Hello there. Okay first thing first. I'm getting AppCrash upon launching AChat and it was hinted that this new feature might be the cause. So after reading it here (all six pages), I decided to ask 3 simple questions here:
1. how do I know, it is really that missing .DLL stuff, what is causing my error? I didn't get any message aside of the AppCrash itself, and there's no mentioning about anything missing there.
2. which .DLL am I missing?
3. where do I get the missing .DLL from and where do I have to put it in, to fix this problem of mine?
Sorry for bothering you here as well, folks, but I'm starting to feel pretty desperate for not being able to launch AChat (I got pretty addicted, well who of you didn't?).

I had this same problem. I fixed it deleting all the files from achat, but dont delete any file dll. You have to look for hiden folders of achat, delete all, and then, reinstall.

I make the mistake of delete files, without know what i was deleting, and at the end... all programs start to fail, and i format my pc.

Dont make the same mistake than me!!!.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Levianne
: 32

« #82 : November 17, 2015, 05:42:02 PM »

Deleting the files in the AChat folder you say? Well, this is, what I did:
1. uninstalling AChat
2. going to AppData/Local, deleting the whole AChat folder with all that was left in there
3. going to the same place, finding the folder Programs, in there deleting AChat_old (or something like that)
4. rebooting my computer
5. downloading and installing AChat version 2.11
The AppCrash still there. :(

The tiny lovely lady for you
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #83 : November 21, 2015, 02:52:16 PM »

Deleting the files in the AChat folder you say? Well, this is, what I did:
1. uninstalling AChat
2. going to AppData/Local, deleting the whole AChat folder with all that was left in there
3. going to the same place, finding the folder Programs, in there deleting AChat_old (or something like that)
4. rebooting my computer
5. downloading and installing AChat version 2.11
The AppCrash still there. :(

Dont know why this doesnt work... :(

What i did is format PC and reinstall again all, but i hope you will not have to do it. Other thing is send a PM to some mod of the game, and ask then for help.

Wish you good luck!!!

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #84 : November 26, 2015, 09:31:58 AM »

Seems the no communication problem is back in The meeting room.

No one could receive my messages and vice versa.  Anyone else having the silent treatment?

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
martinus
: 1446

« #85 : November 26, 2015, 10:27:06 AM »

Yes me too  >:(

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #86 : November 26, 2015, 10:38:57 AM »

Just testing and that don't work yes  :-[

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #87 : November 26, 2015, 03:47:07 PM »

Freee candyyyy! lol! If you can't chat, so what kind of meeting place is it?

zuzannah
: 1379

« #88 : November 26, 2015, 04:27:39 PM »

Oh Nat,  That is sooo funny.   HEHEHEHE.

When we did the Pink night and we met in the Meeting place no one could talk to each other.  So, it's a regular problem at the Mo. Plus you look so Sexy.   :o :o

Lover

« #89 : November 26, 2015, 04:56:10 PM »

Hm, mayne nobody answered, cause you were dressed as a cop. They thought, your offer is a trap ;D

I think they still have troubles and are working to fix it. It's just a shame, they don't tell us anything.

: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
: