*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Beware to Siska 23!!!!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beware to Siska 23!!!!!!  ( 5453 )
Freedom86
: 1

« : December 02, 2015, 04:03:57 AM »

Hi guys, I want to signal my experience with Siska23; as she's not someonewho doesn't talk with free utents, as soon as I became premium again I contacted her, but usually was in room; I send 180 $ to her for show my admiration for her, and other 135$ the day later, and then I received a message from her "yes, I'll give you money" (......booh.....); then I tried to contact our friends in common for knowing about her, but I didn't learned much more; a few times she asked to me for a mmf; first time i refused, second I accepted, but she didn't invited me; therefore, as I wanted to have her in room at least once in a lifetime, I've made a  deal to her:1000$ for a mf (it's a lot, but there also some girls less hot than her that asks moreto that...) and I've send a message about it, and she accepted,asking me to send the money.....and when I've send it......SHE RUN AWAY AND DISAPPEARED LIKE A THIEF!!!!

Now I don't want to do room with her, because SHE DISGUSTED ME FOR WHAT SHE DID!!!!!

I know that I won't have my $ back and in the 95% of cases she won't received a punishment, but at least I wanted to warn everyone of you what kind of "girl" she is.

I've made my mistake too, I don't denied it, and also my instincts weren't so trusting to her, so it was a bet, thinking"if it will be fine, just ok, otherwise.....i would have learned the lesson". And  i lost the bet. ok, fine, I accept it........

....but I don't accept that she would get away with this without at least to say  to all of you what kind of person she is!!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : December 02, 2015, 05:19:28 AM »

Hi Freedom86,

I hope you have learned your lesson: Don't pay for sex. Here are many hot and wonderful girls, who don't want money. All they want, is a nice chat before, maybe to know you a little before and good manners.
I don't think you get your money back. You would have to ask the support, but nobody forced you to give this gift. Accept this situation, you have paid 1000A$ to learn something.

And think about: Who can be a nice person, if she demands a gift to room? Just expecting money means, she can't be nice.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : December 15, 2015, 12:00:58 PM »

I  learned that there are always two sides to any story

I like to hear the other side to it

I thought you can't use usernames ,and it should not be use till you hear the other side

I dont  think is  right to post smears  a another members name  till  we hear  two side of the story ..

having been thought this  myself  a few years ago  ,,as they  did the same to me   some one posting about me
only to there side  of  there story ...

I know you are upset   and you  should be  what in the  right mind would you  give any one  $$  for online sex  lol

Never give  any one any thing and then B*** about it  :)

have a nice day 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: