*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Group sex M M M F
« previous next »
: [1]
: Group sex M M M F  ( 6949 )
amanda2860
: 6

« : January 06, 2016, 10:49:09 AM »

Hi :)
Im just curios, will there be a possibility for M M M F  in the future ?
Like in a gang bang , 1 girl , 3 Guys ?

That would be so hot to try :)

Achat is so much better than other game :) !

Love Amanda
 :)
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #1 : January 07, 2016, 03:48:00 AM »

Amanda i struggle to find 1 guy to do m m f..........i think that will work nice in the meeting place thow  :)

zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : January 07, 2016, 05:51:28 AM »

HEY,  Don't forget us Shemales.    ::)

How about M M M S.   HEHEHE    :-[

You struggle to get M M F.  You try to do M M S, I mean J'sus.  I tried last night in the Blind Date Bit and nothing.  Grrrr.  After I bought the poses too.  Grrrr.     >:(

So, I tried a single blind date, got lucky in like 5 seconds.  Everything was going fine until I told him I was a Guy in RL.  Called me Fucked Up and left.  I mean what the Hell.  What do they expect.  I really don't understand some people.  They want to play around with Shemales and then you get a knee jerk reaction when you tell them the truth.

Hetero Guys want to play with someone with a cock and you get a reaction like that.  LOL.  And they call me Fucked Up.  :'(

Anyway,  Sorry for the Rant.  :P (Went a Bit off topic there).  ::)

So,  Yeah Foresomes would be a good addition in the meeting place.  But the ability to cum has to be included, doesn't it ?

Also,  how would you start one.  Would you start as a two some and then invite others to join, or actually start as a foursome ?  I prefer the former, at least you could get busy with someone first and then add partners later.

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #3 : January 08, 2016, 08:01:50 AM »

I think 4 partners in any composition will be cool, but first I hope AChat will make more poses for FF-SF-SS (maybe MM don't know how the situation there) cos it's becoming really annoying that people asking for those are being ignored.  >:(

devslavegirl
: 5

« #4 : February 14, 2016, 10:07:53 PM »

yes, would be great - but boys r too shy :-(
monika909
: 1

« #5 : March 19, 2016, 07:58:00 AM »

Just 3 M's? im thinking of posibility to add all...loll

I know, never enough
gunner1988
: 2

« #6 : May 11, 2016, 11:32:52 AM »

Hello
Gladly join  for group sex MMMF .I am open to this type of fun. Maybe to night ?
Chitown175
: 6

« #7 : June 09, 2016, 07:09:41 PM »

I'm open to it, right now I have much better luck on blind dates with 1 on 1 vs group.
Babydiva
: 5

« #8 : June 17, 2016, 01:46:11 PM »

YES!! I said the same thing in my last post. I want at least 3 cocks, right? Give us that option at least. GANGBANG SLUT RIGHT HERE! Let's do it! :) :) :)
Kisska19
: 37

« #9 : June 18, 2016, 03:54:51 AM »

Hello. In my opinion, such a variation is too warped (((3 man have you as a last whore .... brrrrr. I certainly understand that everyone has their own tastes, but if these 3 st not my very good friends, or did not pay a lot to me money, I would not agree, it's just awful, I'm sorry ((((
: [1]  
« previous next »
: