*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Detailed Rp Introduction
« previous next »
: [1]
: Detailed Rp Introduction  ( 1862 )
thelight2
: 1

« : February 03, 2016, 02:14:19 PM »

Good evening (or day, depending on when your read this).

My Username is thelight2, and I have been a achat member for about 3 years now (this is my first time posting in the forums, so I hope I am doing this right/in the right place). I am very much into and enjoy detailed rp (and I hope that by reading this, you’re interested as well). I've been away working for the past few months, and am hoping to meet some new people to roleplay with.

I play male characters, as I am male in rl. 

I have done a whole range of rp styles and settings over the years,

I have done short rp’s, ranging from the standard type of:
Teacher/Student, Police Officer and suspect, Doctor/Patient, etc.

But I have had the pleasure over the years, to explore and enjoy rp’s like:
Master and Slave (I do an amazing being captured/broken slave experience), Best friends who are really in love and finally tell eachother, Work friends (same thing). I've also done more fantasy ones like Roman Officer and slave girl, I have been a ship wreck survivor with an amazon princess (who takes/heals me, then uses me as a fuck toy), I’ve done sci based rp’s, horror based rp’s, celebrity/characters from tv shows, Hentai based rp’s , A teenager coming back from uni (his gf just broke up with him) and his step mum being at the family home (who has secretly been in love with him for years) finally makes her move/tells him how she feels. As well as some Video game, and Superhero Rp’s (Have done an amazing Joker breaking batgirl one for a girl who was into comics).

And so much more that I could go on about (as you can read, I’m open to a lot of ideas, options and situations.

I’ve had the pleasure of rp’s lasting for 2 years or more (if your up for a lot of character development/a long story) and making a couple of lasting friends (which has been lovely for what starts as a bit of rp sexy time).

I happily roleplay with men, women etc.

And I only have a few rules.
1)  No Major age play (I do nothing below the age of 16, which is the legal age in the uk).
2)  I don’t mind step family stuff, but I tend to stay away from father son/mother son rp’s.
3)  And no sex with pets (I have actually been asked that one a fair bit over the years, which is always a surprise).

Anyway, if you have managed to reach the end of this post (to start with, thank you) and if you like any of what I have written/would want to try something. Please feel free to add me here on achat, (and I even have a yahoo messenger for rping, as with my internet I find I can get onto that easier sometimes).

Again, thank you for your time.
And hope that we get to create some of your fantasies :)

Aaron.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: