*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Spousing whats involved what does it mean? A MUST READ
« previous next »
: [1]
: Spousing whats involved what does it mean? A MUST READ  ( 2717 )
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« : February 15, 2016, 06:24:52 AM »

There has been a lot of spousing activity around me lately :)

And i am so happy to see people find the real love and happiness
that i have found here over the last two years with the amazing BrandyBee :)

WAIT don't get me wrong it hasnt been the smoothest hwy   there have been some rough patches along our path.

But effective communication has enabled us to work thru these challenges :)

i like to post some basic rules  for spouses compiled by BrandyBee for a recent wedding ceremony of an achat couple

***Ground Rules for Spouses. Phase 3 - Priority Lover or Spouse.***

1. The Spouse has priority over all others. They ARE above ALL others. Other lovers / friend with or without fringe benefits are made aware of their lowlier position.

2. In a dispute, the Spouse will be sided with in public. (Any disagreements to be conducted in private for resolving.) Never show your Spouse up or undermine them in public.

3. If a Spouse’s position is disrespected or threatened by a Spouse partner’s lover etc.., then the partner Spouse will take side with the injured Spouse and either -
deal with the lover to their Spouse’s satisfaction & remind the lover of their secondary or lowlier position OR
divorce the Spouse.
The Spouse Must Always Be Priority.

4. If you are roomed / fucking and your Spouse arrives, you will make your excuses and leave the room to go to your Spouse.
You will keep an agreed form of contact open while you are in a room with others. (The wardrobe secret entry aka PM)
You will know this by contacting each other in The Square and or Forum Village PM.
Never keep your Spouse waiting unless they have agreed to it.

The arriving Spouse, however, will respect the room and on making contact with the Spouse inside will wait patiently a reasonable amount of time for them to finish and make their excuses to leave. They will not chatter to the finishing Spouse, while they are ending a fuck or room.

5. Never room / fuck an ex-Spouse without the agreement of your current Spouse prior to doing so.

These are not comprehensive but i hope it will give you a basis to begin your spousal relationships Good Luck

« : February 15, 2016, 06:45:38 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
: [1]  
« previous next »
: