*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Meeting Place Date Game
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
: Meeting Place Date Game  ( 38301 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #75 : March 27, 2016, 10:21:41 AM »

Giver                                         RECEIVER

Tangoracer                                                     Nat33

Standing in the Meeting Place chatting with the usual group I see Nat walking towards use. I greet her with a kiss and we chat for about ten minutes before I ask Nat " Do you have time for are dates "

With a smile she answers " Yes Tango we can go and do them now if you have time too."

We both say see you later to the group and head off to Crystal Lake pulling up at the marina I park the car and walk round opening the door and helping Nat out of her seat. Taking her hand we walk down the jetty and stop when we reach my yacht. I help her walk up the narrow gangplank and onto the deck of the yacht. I give the crow the signal to set off for a gently cruise around the lake.

Showing Nat into the main lounge of the yacht the craw had already put out the Champagne in the free ice bucket and some Strawberries.
Nat takes a seat as I poor her a glass of Champagne and dropped a small strawberry into the glass handing her the glass I poor myself one and set next to her. After the second glass of Champagne I smile and  say I think its time was got started with  are dates.

I get up and get a bowl of warm water and a little bowl with some ..............   In it  ;)
When I get back Nat had slipped out of her boots and stockings and had lifted her skirt up to let her long legs be all uncovered.
Kneeling at her feet I take her feet and place them both in the warm bowl of water I add a couple of spoons from the little bowl and let her feet soak for a couple of minutes.

Taking her left foot out of the bowl I add a little more from the little bowl and start the massage working my finger deep into her soft tissue foot and lower leg only stopping when I reached her knee.
Changing over to her right leg I start again looking up at her I smile to myself as her head has rolled back  on the sofa and soft moans of pleasure left her lip each time my fingers worked there magic on her leg.

As my hands reach her knee again her legs open a little letting my hands move up onto her thigh and her moans got a little loader as my hands moved higher up her thigh.  With her legs opening a little more and her I see that she has no panties on and my fingertips just gently rub against her soft skin of her balls.

I look up to see her looking down at me with a big smile and leaned forward and takes hold of my shoulders and pulls me up and Kisses me deep and passionately or tongues twist and fight each others......................................................................

.................................................................................. two hours later

The yacht come to a gently halt as we get back to the marina I take  Nat back to the Meeting Place and we Kiss again as we go back and chat with the group   

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #76 : March 28, 2016, 12:31:48 AM »

My appointment with Tango was superb.
Luxury yacht.
French Champagne.
Magnificent view... and the captain is always the same, a great friend.

Grosses bises Tango et Jinger  :-*

MMWWaahhhhh....

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #77 : April 01, 2016, 08:20:57 PM »

Date 1.    Giver -  Brandybee   to   ForbiddenAdam  (Left the game)     Date not completed.

Date 2.    Giver -  Ecky   to     Brandybee.  Foot Massage.  Date completed.

The date was set and I was looking forward to my date with Ecky. I knew a little about him, he was exclusive with Jaynie and soon to be spoused and he was a mad pirate who liked mankinis. He was also a Brit and therefore supported England and …  there was there was a match on tonight  England V Holland.

The fates were shining on me tonight as I arrived on time and he was waiting for me in Winter Wonderland with Jaynie.  We exchanged pleasantries and I assured Jaynie I had more sex clothes on than an Eskimo dressed for winter.  We decided that my loft place was best for our date and we jumped in my car and sped off.

Ecky had bought his special tool bag and massage kit because I had warned him about long toe nails, fungus feet and webbed toes. I also explained I had had a long day and pampering my feet may make me sleepy.

I showed him in, turned on the music – an internet radio –   Chloe 181.fm. http://www.181.fm/playing.php?station=181-chloe&embed=1&TI=95135:IVsDaZXC -

We could both enjoy at the same time and opened a bottle of fine Red Wine from Asda (LOL)

Ecky was thoughtful and bought a jumbo sized box of Lindt ball chocolates. The idea was to feed me sexily as I drank the plonk and he massaged my hobbit feet.  Errmmm,  well the idea was good but we were both too greedy and scoffed them very unsexily.  The chocolate around Ecky’s  could always be licked off by Jaynie afterwards I supposed!

We chatted about all sorts of wise things and kept eyeing the football on the TV I had put on in the background. I belted out the England National Anthem while Ecky did the Rooney mime when the game started.

Ecky was a FANTASTIC masseuse. He removed his trousers so he wouldn’t get oil on them and I did not peek once at his raging 8 inch hard on with a bacon buns tattoo.

His hands were rough, but just hit the right pressure. He warmed the oil and carefully worshipped from the tips of my corned toes right up my hairy legs to my knobbly knees. He was absolutely divine. He hit the knots, eased the aches and pulled on my joints. All done to perfection.

Before we knew it, 2 hours had passed in our chat, footy, wine and massage time warp.

Ecky is funny, charming and an utter gentleman. He is amazing company and obviously knows how to work a girls feet.

It’s a pity, he is exclusively soon-to-be-spoused-up. I definitely would pimp him out at 10 A$ a time. Mmm  Maybe I can come to a business agreement with Jaynie … lol.

Thank you for the date Ecky, I had a great time.

Unfortunately for those who are interested,  England lost.     England 1 – 2 Netherlands.   Grrrr.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #78 : April 02, 2016, 10:24:35 AM »

Giver                                         RECEIVER

Nat33                                                            Tangoracer

Meeting up with Nat late on a Thursday night we slip out of the Meeting Place and drive into town down to my penthouse.Parking the car in the buildings under ground parking lot.  I get out and open the door for Nat and offer my hand to help her out her long shapely thigh length boots spin our of the door and just give me a quick glimpse of her black panties. As she stands up from the car she pulls her little black leather dress down just to cover the top of her stockings tops. We walk over to the elevator hand in hand chatting  with each other as the door opens we step into the elevator.

As the elevator take us up the outside of the building I feel Nats hand squeeze hand a little tighter as we get to look out over the town and can see the lake over in the distance. As we reach the penthouse Leave the doors open and I lead Nat to my front door and let her in.

Taking her into the main living room with the big windows over looking the town, As Nat walks over to the windows and looks out I get the Champagne from the fridge and pour us both a glass.   Knowing Nat was into soft rock music I turn on the stereo and play the CD that was all ready to go. Nat turns and smile at me as I hand her her glass and the music starts to fill the room.

We move over to the sofa and chat and drink a couple more glasses of Champagne when Heart , All I wanna Do is Make Love to you starts to play Nat leans over and kisses my check and stands up in front of me and start to move to the music.

She slowly pulls her top up over her head showing me her black bra with her lovely breasts just ready to pop out over the top of it. She throws her top onto the sofa next to me and turns around, bending over she runs her hands up the back of her thighs and lifts  the back of her dress letting me see the back of her thong that shows the shape of her great ass.

With a little wiggle her dress is at her feet and being kicked out of the way.  She is still bent over  and starts to run her hands up her boots and over the peachy skin of her ass checks just pulling on them as her hands move over them. The thong moves in between her checks and I hear a soft moan from Nat.

She turns back to face me as her hands move up  and cup her Breasts and with a little flick of her fingers the clip at the front of her bra opened and with a little move her bra was landing in my face. I catch it and cam smell her sweet perfume looking up at her she moves her shoulders making her breast move and sway from side to side.

I keep my eyes fixed on her breasts as her hands move down and slowly pulls her panties down letting her cock pop out from under them. Her hips move and her cock swings to the music her hands move all over her body as she steps closer to me.

With a quick flick her leg is on the sofa next to me and she leans forward and kisses my full and deep on the lips. I feel the heat in her kiss as my  tongue  finds hers.

With her foot still on the sofa she reaches down and pulls my top up over my head and throws it away.   As the song comes to an end Nat drops down onto my lap and we Kiss passionately and I can feel her hard cock pressing against my body. We keep kissing as I feel Nat start to move backwards on my lap. Our kiss breaks as Nat moves down off my lap..............................................................................

....................................................................... A Few hours Later I feel a soft kiss on my forehead and hear the soft whisper

"Merci pour une grande date vous revoir bientôt"   

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #79 : April 02, 2016, 10:32:20 AM »

Merci Tango, bises... Mwahhhhhh  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
patosh842

« #80 : April 25, 2016, 06:44:10 AM »

Looks fun...hope to hear soon for the next time you 'll do this game again. Would love to join.
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
: