*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Time for a few changes
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Time for a few changes  ( 31049 )
maron211177
: 3435

« #15 : April 10, 2016, 06:59:02 AM »

Before any further comments, I d like to ask all members to take a step back and let the ppl involved sort it out
we ll do our best to get all involved parties together and talk it out .
I apologize in advance to all ppl who are confused with whats going on right now , but would like to make everyone aware that
this ongoing discusion has an essential reason and its not to spoil someones fun but because to guarantee fun for everyone 

TY Maron
« : April 10, 2016, 07:02:28 AM maron211177 »

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
maron211177
: 3435

« #16 : April 10, 2016, 09:12:20 AM »

Now that ...was again very productive
ty for your input
we ll take it under consideration

TY Maron

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : April 10, 2016, 11:21:38 AM »

To everyone: as many  knows, I became the silent mod of this forum because I lost most of the inrterest in the game due to several reason I don't have to explain and i wont explain.

Aaaaanyway......to all: shut the fuck mouth off!

To Icebox: if you have something to say to the mods, do it in private and  not in public and about the editing Brandy made about the names in Tangoracer's post, that's a common line we all 4 agree. if therte are things to make public wich involved users ands which are not straightly related with acts against AChat TOS we always hide the names of the èpeople involved
So, there is no reason for revultion, dear Ice, and personally, any attack of this kind will no morte tollerate and it will be turned in the close of the thread  and, if necessary, the deleting of any offensice post.

Especially consirdering the fact you wasn't so gentle to explain what is your problem with AChat Forum's mod in your first post......
« : April 10, 2016, 11:27:50 AM hentaiboy69 »

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #18 : April 10, 2016, 05:03:52 PM »

Ben says it way better than i can

“For the want of a nail the shoe was lost,
For the want of a shoe the horse was lost,
For the want of a horse the rider was lost,
For the want of a rider the battle was lost,
For the want of a battle the kingdom was lost,
And all for the want of a horseshoe-nail.”

― Benjamin Franklin

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Stone
: 1842

« #19 : April 10, 2016, 06:11:52 PM »

Tonyg
: 90

« #20 : April 11, 2016, 04:30:32 AM »

Forgive me all, but im a bit slow...
I'm trying to figure out what this thread is all about...
It started with a (rightly or wrongly it doesnt matter) member's proposal-suggestion-accusation about the mods in this forum and the way they handle things in here...
Since then, a lot of members (related or unrelated to this matter) posted their opinions...but NOT ANY OF THE MODS...
Except (with a 2 weeks delay) a silent-and-with-lost-of-his-interest-in-the-forum mod (his own words) stood up and posted (to his honor)...
What he said? He asked all members to shut up! (I dont use his original words cause i know he is nice deep inside)...
He also tried to answer to another's member's post-complain. He or any of the rest mods never asked about the real reasons that lead to the initial suggestion...And as far as i know there was a proposal for a private discussion with the mods which never was accepted...and i also know its a lot more than just the complain about a moderation in a single post that everyone is focusing on...
They see the tree and not the forest...or at least thats what they choose to see...
I won't tell them how to do their job but what i would do if i (as a mod) had an accusation? (from one or many it doesnt matter).
I'd try to contact them or post asking what their real problem is and not what the other members make it look to be the one...
I'm not taking any sides...i'm not saying the thread is rightful or not...I have high respect for all members and all mods (even the silent ones).
But i think this thread is leading to a wrong direction and many things have been posted here (even jokes and famous quotes) but nothing about the real problem (and again its NOT about the moderation in the dating game), and mostly NOTHING from the mods to whom this is addressing to.
So, what I suggest is either closing this thread from the mods if they think it's not worthing to deal with it or to stand up and post their opinion and ask and discuss what THE REAL problem is about (if there is one, thats what both sides have to agree on).
In any way, this thread has to be related to the title it is given and ppl must post their own opinion about it and not posting personal accusations to each other.
Closing, I personally am against pseudo-Revolutions but i welcome new changes in things. Sometimes they are needed even if we cant see it.

TY for listening
A confused member

jayc
: 1600

« #21 : April 11, 2016, 10:56:32 AM »

OK  a lot has been said.........lets take a deep breath, and get our community back on track. its time

TomH
: 15

« #22 : April 12, 2016, 05:06:09 PM »

I admit to be biased in this matter due to foul games from one of the moderators here. I think it was a little less than 2 years ago and as it was I confided to the moderator about matters of the heart, my heart. Just shortly after, the moderator well knowingly acted in a directly unfavourable way to my love and me. I became very upset and told the moderator off in private, my god how i told her off. This only led to that the moderator ”was schocked” about my behaviour and i decided to leave Achat. I haven't been playing Achat for 2 years now and have spent my money in another game where i have been met more friendly. I believe the combination of the big influence by a moderator combined with bad moral is directly harmful to this game.
Tom_Hardy
Jaynie
: 1669

« #23 : April 13, 2016, 01:25:02 PM »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #24 : April 16, 2016, 10:28:20 PM »

Seriously ?

I can't be out of the forum a little time without see fights when i come back ? lol

Here is what i think :

Some peoples primarize the point that mods didn't anwser ( exept hentai ( waves to him ) ) . In my opinion , they didn't anwser because there is no need to anwser to such pityful statement ( first post ) .

The only thing i would add is :

You don't like how the mods handle this forum ? Well nobody force you to stay in this forum .

But the mods of this forum are some of the nicer and fair ones i saw in any forum .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Covems
: 1688

« #25 : April 17, 2016, 04:25:19 AM »

I admit to be biased in this matter due to foul games from one of the moderators here. I think it was a little less than 2 years ago and as it was I confided to the moderator about matters of the heart, my heart. Just shortly after, the moderator well knowingly acted in a directly unfavourable way to my love and me. I became very upset and told the moderator off in private, my god how i told her off. This only led to that the moderator ”was schocked” about my behaviour and i decided to leave Achat. I haven't been playing Achat for 2 years now and have spent my money in another game where i have been met more friendly. I believe the combination of the big influence by a moderator combined with bad moral is directly harmful to this game.
Tom_Hardy

...this has to be one of the funniest posts I've ever read here...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
TomH
: 15

« #26 : April 17, 2016, 11:16:53 AM »

Dear Covems, I'm glad I have made your life happier. But since you and I don't know eachother, since you have no first hand knowledge about what i mentioned, I think your comment is unnessecarily malicious and surely is based on hearsay from someone close to you.

*** Moderated by Brandybee due to a inconsequential reference ***

My inital sentence modified after moderation
« : April 17, 2016, 01:31:48 PM TomH »
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #27 : April 17, 2016, 12:56:29 PM »

This has  got to be more funner then day time soap opera  &  National Enquirer..
You are all acting like  children , why don't you all grow up and behave like the adults
you all need to be moderated .

So I am here to help  !

hahaha

Darn I wish I could seen all of Tom before  it was mood .  I hate when that is removed ...it kills the story  of what is going on

I vote  it should not be removed  only if its  a tos

I think it can all be fixed  if  people  don't get butt  hurt  for nonsense

and  Ice  you just won the title of  shit- starter  one more time  lol

to me you  having  followers is shocking  :o

I really question their intelligence ...

and I even spelled it right ...

and   for the houndred  time no one makes a another person do what they dont want to do

You are all  Adults and held accountable for your own actions
 no one can make you go or stay  you all have that choice do as you wish

Rukya

I agree to all you say....

You don't like how the mods handle this forum ? Well nobody force you to stay in this forum .
But the mods of this forum are some of the nicer and fair ones i saw in any forum .

dont forget they are funny to

I say its time to close this topic  end of it ..

no reason to keep it open  but we wait for Ice to start more Cra*

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Jaynie
: 1669

« #28 : April 18, 2016, 09:53:16 AM »

Its the saddest thing in the world to me when people either cannot or simply refuse to acknowledge that we are all the same..  and that no one is better than or has the right to leave destruction in their wake.   

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #29 : April 18, 2016, 12:17:30 PM »

No ones the same Jaynie

we are all made  to be  our own individually

and yes your right

no one is better than

but if people keep repeating their actions over and over nothing will get settled  I think its time  we all get pasted this  a solution to end it or keep going at it...

for me this topic has been going on to long   ....

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: