*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  free gift for new accounts good or bad idea
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: free gift for new accounts good or bad idea  ( 10242 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« #15 : April 02, 2016, 03:40:08 PM »

All I am saying is that I posted something like this before and I got warned about it,  That's all.  I'm not questioning you or anyone else.  It was just something I experienced.  Okay   :).   I'm just trying to be helpful and pass on what happened to me when this subject was mentioned before.

Hope you understand that.  ;)

That's all I have to say.  Going off topic. again.   ::)

Goodbye.

Thedge
: 43

MSN Messenger - Mxfli2005@hotmail.com
« #16 : April 02, 2016, 03:54:31 PM »

I appreciate your love Zuzannah  ;D  Thank you for the warning and I appreciate the insight being a newbie here. I am not here to cause trouble just trying to make a better community - Thank you - Thedge

T H E D G E
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : April 02, 2016, 04:06:58 PM »

We know you're not here to make any troubles. Zu just said this, cause she had a bad experience when she posted something about young people. It's not against you, just the topic itself is delicate.

Thedge
: 43

MSN Messenger - Mxfli2005@hotmail.com
« #18 : April 02, 2016, 05:56:59 PM »

Thank you Lover, I will say no more about the situation. I understand the the issue and will follow accordingly. - Thanks, Thedge

T H E D G E
lightsenshi
: 41

« #19 : April 03, 2016, 12:52:28 AM »

I happen to think it's a good idea.   It gives people an idea of what it's like to be a paying member without actually forcing them to spend money.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: