*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achat Angels Beauty Contest 1
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Achat Angels Beauty Contest 1  ( 18788 )
Kaitlyn1989

« #15 : April 26, 2016, 02:42:18 PM »

:o Hmmm, where is a good photographer when you need one?  :o
 I better start learning and practicing. click, click, click.....  hehehe

But nothing beats showing off your "goodies" better than a pole and a bunch of horny judges.

I have heard a lot of buzz bout this contest, not sure if Arwen of Sonfi have a "head" count, but
I would not at all be surprised if we exceed the meeting place limit. maybe we could use the "photo"
approach in a preliminary round to ensure we narrow the final round for a live meeting place finale.
muronolix
: 14

« #16 : April 26, 2016, 11:26:49 PM »

lady sonfi,arween and kait asked me to be a judge

so ife you like me to do me will be there

SexyArwen
: 3

« #17 : April 27, 2016, 04:20:31 AM »

Hi all, the time set for the contest has been changed ........ the contest will start 10am Bangkok time Saturday morning ..... that translates to 11pm eastern standard USA time Friday night. Sorry for the confusion with this. The number of girls wanting to participate may in fact be closer to 30, which is more than we originally anticipated, but we welcome whoever wants to participate ( girls only this time ). Because of the possible increase in interested people, the idea of submitting pics of the contestants is a good idea, & may be the way to go. I'll discuss this with Sonfi, & post the decision later. Tyvm for the interest all have shown for our event. Muronolix posted that he was asked to be a judge in the contest. Whilethis is true, he will not be a judge. Judges will be picked secretly just before the event, so the contest can be judged fairly for all. I will notify Muronolix of our choice not to have him be a judge. Once again, tyvm for your interest & we hope this event will be fun for all.
SexyArwen
: 3

« #18 : April 27, 2016, 08:35:10 AM »

Hi everyone, listed below will be the instructions for the beauty contest we're sponsoring. Start time for the contest will be 10:00am Bangkok time Saturday morning, which translates to 11:00pm eastern standard USA time Friday night. This contest will be for girls only. Girls wanting to participate in the contest, will need to give their names to myself or Sonfi, no later than 12:00am eastern standard USA time Friday ( 4/29/16 ). Names can be submitted to us personally or by informing us via messaging. Because of the outstanding response we've received for this event, & the limited number of players allowed in the meeting places, the 1st elimination round will be judged in the sex experience room. This will allow us to include as many girls as possible in the contest. This is not a nude contest & any nude contestants will be disqualified from the contest. Contest Moderator & ( 3 ) judges will be kept secret till the start of the contest, in an effort to make the contest fair for all. Contest Moderator, the ( 3 ) judges, & our photographer will be given the list of contestants at the start of the contest. It is our intention to post pictures of all the contestants, the elimination round winners, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners on the forum after the completion of the contest. Judges will score contestants using a scale of 1 - 10, if the judge's scores result in a tie between contestants, the outcome will be determined by the Moderator.

1st Round Elimination - Casual Dress to be judged in the sex experience room

Contestants will pick any casual outfit to wear, to be seen in the sex experience room.
Frontal, rear, or side poses are up to the preference of the contestants.
Pictures will be taken of all contestants.
Judges will enter sex experience room with list of contestants, search for the girls, view their picture, & pick top ( 6 ) girls ( remaining girls will be eliminated from participating in the next ( 2 ) elimination rounds ).
Scores & Names of top ( 6 ) girls will be given to contest Moderator.
Top ( 6 ) girls will be notified by the Moderator

2nd  Round Elimination - Swim suit outfits to be judged in Winter Meeting Place

Top ( 6 ) girls will change into swim suit outfits of their choice ( bra & panties will qualify as a swim suit ).
Top ( 6 ) girls will proceed to the Winter Meeting Place & greet the Moderator.
Moderator will conduct the ( 6 ) girls to the judges for pictures & viewing.
Judges will view the girls, & pick the top ( 3 ) girls ( remaining ( 3 ) girls will be eliminated from participating in the last elimination round ).
Scores & names of top ( 3 ) girls will be given to the contest Moderator.
Top ( 3 ) girls will be notified by the contest Moderator.

3rd Round Elimination - Lingerie outfits to be judged in Winter Meeting Place

Top ( 3 ) girls will change into lingerie outfits of their choice.
Top ( 3 ) girls will proceed to Winter Meeting Place & greet the Moderator.
Moderator will conduct the ( 3 ) girls to the judges for pictures & viewing.
Judges will view the girls, & according to scores given, pick 1st, 2nd, & 3d place winners.
Judge's scores will be given to the Moderator.
Girls will be notified of their status by the Moderator.
Pictures will be taken of the contest winners.
Moderator will notify the contest sponsor of the names & status of the winners.
Sponsor will award the prizes to the winners according to the judge's decisions via gift ( 1st place = 5,000 AS, 2nd place = 3,000 AS, 3rd place = 1,000 AS ).
Lover
: 10350

« #19 : April 27, 2016, 09:13:02 AM »

Thanks for the info. Again, good luck for the contest :) Please post the winner and a pic of them here. Just ask them for permission before

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #20 : April 28, 2016, 11:17:56 AM »

Thanks Arwen for the post with all instructions.

Thank you very much in name of all girls for the oportunity of participate in your event.

I thinnk this comunity need more events like it and is a great pleasure enter.

So, tomorrow is the "great day" for all girls. I hope everygirl selected your better dress and clothe, and are  ready. The countdow started.

I think the judges will have a hard work to chosen the girls.

Kisses All and...

... Good Luck for Everybody.
« : April 28, 2016, 11:19:59 AM cassianna »

raluca93
: 146

« #21 : April 29, 2016, 01:14:30 AM »

beg you pardon, i m very confusied with the time, "east usa time", "bangkok time" (never heard about this time zone)...
ever heard about UTC, which is used also in international conversation and also chats?

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #22 : April 29, 2016, 01:26:36 AM »

I think it about 5;00am GMT  have you heard of that ...olor]

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #23 : April 29, 2016, 02:06:41 AM »

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
aurora_sun

« #24 : April 29, 2016, 04:13:41 PM »

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/aboututc.html
vallor1987
: 2

« #25 : April 29, 2016, 11:36:36 PM »

Here are the final results of the contest:

Round 3         
                 Judge1    Judge2   Judge3         Total            Final
cassianna       10           9            9               28              77
kaitlyn1989      9            9           10              28              79
sonfi               8           10            9              27              72

Congratulations to Kaitlyn1989 for winning the first Achat Angels Beauty Contest.

Thank you to all who participated and for your patience in getting the contest started tonight.
« : April 29, 2016, 11:38:21 PM vallor1987 »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #26 : April 30, 2016, 12:36:34 AM »

Well done and congratulations to all who took part and the eventual winners.

1. kaitlyn1989
2. Cassianna
3. sonfi   

Are we able to see some pics of the winners and contestants, for all those that weren't able to attend due to time zone difficulties?
« : April 30, 2016, 12:39:31 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #27 : April 30, 2016, 12:58:14 AM »

yes time was to late or to early for us in GMT time zone but still got up to see it and enjoy it 

raluca93
: 146

« #28 : April 30, 2016, 04:29:14 AM »

Oh yes, Lydia, you are soooo right.
it was really early in the morning at saturday after t g i f
and i regret from the bottom of my heart i couldnt participate :'(  :'( :'(

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #29 : April 30, 2016, 05:01:01 AM »

Are we able to see some pics of the winners and contestants, for all those that weren't able to attend due to time zone difficulties?

Hi...

I send picture of avatar image and sets used in contest .

kisses All

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: