*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  my first creations
« previous next »
: [1]
: my first creations  ( 3777 )
Ajame
: 6

« : March 17, 2020, 05:46:32 AM »

following my first creations about males clothes
Ajame

« #1 : March 21, 2020, 05:25:00 PM »

can someone help me? I cannot share images here...
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : March 22, 2020, 01:16:51 PM »

Hi.

You need to open an account with imgur, or another pic hosting site.  Download your pics there and copy the BBCode and paste it where you want to in your posts.  Like this.

[i mg]https://i.imgur.com/uDceebQ.jpg[/img]     

NOTE: I've put a space between the i and the mg to show you, otherwise the picture shows up.

If the file is too large add   width=xxx  in front of the img      xxx is any number I usually use about 400 - 600.
  Like this:

[i mg width=500]https://i.imgur.com/uDceebQ.jpg[/img]

If you want to try different sizes then you can use the Preview button next to the Save button, it shows the preview above the text box.

Width=500

Width=400

What I do then, is after I've pressed save I goto the post that I've just done to see if the Pic is too large.  If it has scroll bars I just modify the post and change the width=   number.  And then Save again. But that is just my preference.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Sorry about the picture I've used.  I just find it cute.   Hehehehe ::)

P.P.S.  Just remembered as well I tend to highlight what I've just typed and copy it.  Sometimes when you press save it doesn't work.  It saves you typing it all out again.  (Just paste it back in).  It hasn't happened to me for sometime, but it's worth doing if you can remember.

P.P.P.S  If you want me to remove this from your thread just say.   :)
« : March 22, 2020, 01:51:11 PM zuzannah »

Ajame

« #3 : March 26, 2020, 04:41:50 AM »

thank you for help!  :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: