*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Graphic Glitching in Room
« previous next »
: [1]
: Graphic Glitching in Room  ( 2701 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : May 26, 2016, 04:54:57 AM »

Hi Guys and Girls and Gurls.    ::)

Was in room last night and my partner complained that his graphics were glitching.

He said that his hand was going straight through me plus his body was disappearing in my Boobs.  LOL.  Thing is I didn't see this happening, it was ok my end.  Oh,  apart from the Hot kissing pose, my boobs disappeared into him, but I think that's always happened.

All this happened in the Hot Kissing Pose BTW.

He also mentioned that there was an update early this week, (I haven't had it) and said that his other friends had an message saying that it had failed.  This Graphic Glitch only occurred after this update.

Anyway, he restarted and everything was fine after that.   ;) :o

Just reporting this so others who have had the same problem know that they aren't on their own.  I just hope that this doesn't occur often,  it's a real passion killer.  But it sounds like the glitch from the Meeting Place is spreading to the Private Rooms. Grrrr.    :o

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : May 26, 2016, 06:29:57 AM »

Hi Zuz,

I had the update this week but no problems, as allways I don't know what it fixes  ::)
Tried several time the "hot kissing pose" and no problems too but some partners have graphic bugs ! maybe the video cards, I don't know.

When I have a bug I reinstall my game with a new "setup", sometimes it's good sometimes not.

A friend at home tell me that it was the memory on your PC when you play since a long time that can create this sort of bugs !
I would say I had played since many years with NO bugs or some but quickly fixed but since the meeting places, they are plenty bugs on these places and NO fix  :'(

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : May 26, 2016, 12:11:58 PM »

Okay Thanks Nat.

But is there any way of knowing that I have had this update ?

Is there a Version number anywhere ?

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : May 26, 2016, 12:19:58 PM »

No Zuz, I asked many years ago for a number of version and never saw a number or others in the game !
I think if you reinstall the game that update each time so you must have the lastest version.
And if you don't have the same version of the others, that don't work.

Very simple, not the same version = no fuck  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1]  
« previous next »
: