*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  im having a problem avi appears to have a shadow under his or her neck
« previous next »
: [1]
: im having a problem avi appears to have a shadow under his or her neck  ( 3979 )
fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

I have recently noticed a shadow appearing under the necks of male and female aviator
ive rebooted and restarted the computer and this issue does not  resolve nor does it go away, other members have mentioned same thing happening to them

FREE to be ME
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

yes I have same thing now and my friend is on and has same thing 
« : May 08, 2016, 03:58:23 AM Lydiarose »

dirtyElena
: 205

This is not a bug, but a feature. The avatars have now a shadow, in the "dressing room" as well as in the regular rooms. The shadow of the face looks weird, yes. But it is not something you can get rid of unless you position your camera in the right angle.
zuzannah
: 1379

Thanks for that Fisher.  I've never noticed before.   LOL.

I keep looking at it now.   ::)

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

This is not a bug, but a feature. The avatars have now a shadow, in the "dressing room" as well as in the regular rooms. The shadow of the face looks weird, yes. But it is not something you can get rid of unless you position your camera in the right angle.

Yes Elena  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

I don't like that shadowy-appearance on my neck in main either, but I must admit, the shadow feature is pretty neat in the rooms.. especially in the latest bar one.

« : February 02, 2017, 10:39:17 AM ItsAmy123 »

Kaitlyn1989

Yes, like Nat says a feature not a bug. I do not really like this feature in profile screen but I agree with ItsAmy , works best in new Pub room. Just like IRL, can't have everything. But we can try .....  ::)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: