*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POLL FOR What turns you off
« previous next »
: [1]
: What turns you off-Quotes during play
Are you wet in  REAL   -0 (0%)
Didt you cum in real too ( special if you know the guy chats from office cuz at home he is disturbed by family Smiley  )   -0 (0%)
Tell me how you look- describe you -----WELL-not during a session- if i like dating you I will chat the next level ( skype or else)   -2 (16.7%)
BULLSHIT is a turn off for Batcher Smiley   -1 (8.3%)
Guys who actually say "Who's your Daddy" when in room.   -2 (16.7%)
Guys who say that they want to own me.   -1 (8.3%)
Being Oi'ed at in the Meeting Place.   LOL ( above 5-7 from Zuzannah)   -0 (0%)
Hetero men who jump on my"bonus" for the first pose ! (I'm passive so I don't like that) ( Nat33)   -0 (0%)
No talking in room, ( I don't speak a lot but I talk) Nat33   -2 (16.7%)
If a girl invites you to room, and as soon as you enter the room she ask you to help her with A$ to become a member:)SmileySmiley   -2 (16.7%)
Girls who insist loudly to room with me when I said "No thank you" before ! ( Nat33)   -1 (8.3%)
Man asking me: you touch you there? what are you doing ? ( my answer is usualy: " I zoom on your cock"( Nat33   -1 (8.3%)
Cold Invites (Nat33)   -0 (0%)
Men who love me, I love Sex, I don't like Love (   Wink ) Nat33   -0 (0%)
a 3some invite when I don't know the third player ( thats so right !GSC) Nat33   -0 (0%)
: 8

: POLL FOR What turns you off  ( 2825 )
GsCougar

« : June 11, 2016, 07:08:23 AM »

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4244.0.html
This is the post for it

You have a Avatar made up and enjoy the play- than you get asked  Questions .

► 1.  Are you wet in  REAL
► 2. Didt you cum in real too ( special if you know the guy chats from office cuz at home he is disturbed by family Smiley  )
► 3. Tell me how you look- describe you -----WELL-not during a session- if i like dating you I will chat the next level ( skype or else)
► 4. BULLSHIT is a turn off for Batcher Smiley
► 5. Guys who actually say "Who's your Daddy" when in room.
► 6. Guys who say that they want to own me.
► 7. Being Oi'ed at in the Meeting Place.   LOL ( above 5-7 from Zuzannah)
► 8. Hetero men who jump on my"bonus" for the first pose ! (I'm passive so I don't like that) ( Nat33)
► 9. No talking in room, ( I don't speak a lot but I talk) Nat33
► 10. (Honeybatcher quote) If a girl invites you to room, and as soon as you enter the room she ask you to help her with A$ to become a member:)SmileySmiley             

► 11 Girls who insist loudly to room with me when I said "No thank you" before ! ( Nat33)
► 12 Man asking me: you touch you there? what are you doing ? ( my answer is usualy: " I zoom on your cock"( Nat33
► 13 Cold Invites (Nat33)
► 14 Men who love me, I love Sex, I don't like Love (   Wink ) Nat33
► 15 a 3some invite when I don't know the third player ( thats so right !GSC) Nat33
« : June 11, 2016, 07:15:49 AM GsCougar »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : June 11, 2016, 05:42:00 PM »

I've voted.  For one of Nats actually. 

So everyone Vote here please.  I'm interested what'll be the biggest turn off.

Kisses and Hugsss

Zu.   :-*
« : June 11, 2016, 05:44:33 PM zuzannah »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : June 12, 2016, 04:25:52 AM »

Hi,
Voted  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1]  
« previous next »