*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  a sherriff
« previous next »
: [1]
: a sherriff  ( 3685 )
NSNBJR
: 12

« : August 04, 2016, 08:41:51 PM »

i do not know if this has been thought of or not  having an achat  sherriff in summer and winter to help control players who are rude and obnoxiuos  too ladies with using cold invites which are very rude and disrespectful  when told to quit and continue to do so even when blocked they still try to get in the ladies faces after being told or asked to stop several times
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #1 : August 05, 2016, 02:27:39 AM »

GREAT Idea.....

I will take Over Winter Anytime:):):):)
« : August 09, 2016, 03:37:54 AM Brandybee »

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : August 05, 2016, 09:14:43 AM »

You would need many sheriffs for a game which is going 24 hours. So no, it never has been mentioned and I don't think AChat will pay people for this. If someone is too rude, you can report him

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #3 : August 09, 2016, 12:10:47 AM »

Well okay then.........I was just joking!!!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : August 09, 2016, 03:37:16 AM »

These idiots thrive on disrupting you and your friends and your chat. 

Simple solution - take their power away.

1.  Dont converse with these sados -  use your ignore facility.  This stops you hearing their stupid chatter and insults.  I believe is also blocks cold invites.

2.  If on your own turn your back on them until they leave.

3.  If in a group,  just form a circle, facing inwards or to each other so the culprit is shut off from the group and outside your circle.

4.  They will get bored and in any language, they will understand - you are not interested in anything they say or do now as they are far too rude.

5. Enjoy the game with your friends.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: