*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Please ban vikkee
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
: Please ban vikkee  ( 54429 )
twiztedsoul

« #60 : September 10, 2016, 03:53:04 PM »

Well atleast I can be with my wife now, I have permission lmao.
He hit me up in lobby before I got a chance to block him  :P

reshmanavgir: i dont have problem u sex with girl but i dont like u do sex with men .. i saw two men was nude and talk with you .. u like that but u dont like me .. why this diffrence ?
J
reshmanavgir: i had gf on only facebook not in real life .. i had relationship with her for four years on fb .. but she cheat with me and our relationship broked .. now she talk with as a friend only
15:29 PM 9/10/2016
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #61 : September 14, 2016, 08:44:37 AM »

Update:

That freak is still underway. Right now we know of two accounts:

reshmanavgir <- this one was used by him before, a female avatar. he used it to spread his bullshit in forums and ingame as well. It was reported to support, since he "apologized" and backed off in the screenshot he wasn't banned. Support asked me (and everyone else) to report it when he starts trouble again. I'd consider it a probation. So far he seems to be whoring for a$ to feed his new account, der guys, if you see "her", its up to you if you want to "pay" him for his services  ;D.

queenking <- seems to be his current primary account, a male avatar. He stated to various people (one of them being LydiaRose) that he is Vikkee. Please report any offense that we can get him banned if needed. Otherwise ignore him.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #62 : September 14, 2016, 06:03:08 PM »

I find it very disturbing , any one can  just say ban  kick out other members ,
just because they don't like or think they are annoying well yes this guy can be getting
on  nerves  ...but lets really look at it  how many other like him
 do we have on here that  can be the same way  or will come  and be like him  do we all just kick every one
 out or do we find ways to  solve this type of  problem from other coming on like this.

I can only
think of solving a problem, dealing with a difficult situation not just now but also in the future....

I would suggest you focus your attention on administration to solve this by
giving us an ignore button where we kick on that other members and mute out there text..this is how I see
the problem being solved...

I know I would really appreciate a button like this  klick klick klick  ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #63 : September 15, 2016, 12:00:27 AM »

I have to meet this guy

;D

I totally agree Foxy :):):):)

twiztedsoul

« #64 : September 16, 2016, 06:41:51 AM »

I totally agree on the ignore function upgrade, but this user has or had no friends, his soul purpose was it irritate and harass people.
When such actions are the norm for one player to bother and harass so many bn is the best option for the whole achat community.
Just my opinion but I know many felt this way.
*lisa*
Anatasia97

« #65 : September 16, 2016, 08:46:01 PM »

vikkee is still at it, sending people to beg twiz to talk to him, (queenking) and his alt (fraggle2k)
Anatasia97

« #66 : September 19, 2016, 06:44:08 AM »

This Vikkee is out of control, any other wed site, and this idiot would be in prison for the shit he does. thank Achat for allowing this guy free reign to terrorize your paying clients.
Laura_AFS

« #67 : September 19, 2016, 07:02:01 AM »

Vikkee as Queenking tried it once more today, this time including threats towards my wife, myself and especially Anatasia, we speak of real life threats here.

Dear support, it's time to ban "queenking" and his known alt-accounts "reshmanavgir" and "vicki26"

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #68 : September 19, 2016, 08:17:20 AM »

oooo I met him  hahahaha ,,

you know what I did  I ignored him

and  his request , and walked away from  that Drama  ,just like I do to all the other BS Drama 

Laura_AFS

« #69 : September 19, 2016, 09:46:49 AM »

Update:

Vikkee (as reshmanavgir) returned to meeting place, whining about being banned as queenking (i hope he said the thruth just once), of course not without continuing to threaten people:

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #70 : September 20, 2016, 10:49:45 AM »

PLEASE PHOTO A LITTLE  BIGGER

I AM STARTING TO ENJOY THIS ITS LIKE FUNNIES IN THE NEW PAPER

MAYBE YOU CAN ADD MORE CRAZY THINGS HAPPENING   LOL  :D ;D ;D ;D

THE VIKKEE SAGA

ROFL
« : September 20, 2016, 10:51:30 AM FoxyRoxxy »

Laura_AFS

« #71 : September 22, 2016, 05:23:43 PM »

Sorry, but among insults, annoying plain stupid comments and homophobic and racial slurs we also speak of real life threats here, he ruins achat completely for some of us. I cannot laugh at all about that freak. Its neither enjoyable nor funny in any way. Some of us avoid any contact to unknown or new people because of freaks like him, you might remember that achat is a place designed to communicate and to meet new people. He makes that impossible, that means freaks like him ruin the meaning of that platform and its community. Communities used to die because of freaks and trolls.

Update: "queenking" and "reshmanavgir" are gone, achat support confirmed the bans via mail. However he's back as

imyourking
vikkee_don

Please watch out and report offenses.
« : September 23, 2016, 03:12:25 PM Laura_AFS »
Laura_AFS

« #72 : September 26, 2016, 08:38:45 AM »

Another two accounts gone  ;D

Thanks, dear support.
Laura_AFS

« #73 : September 27, 2016, 02:10:04 PM »

He is underway as peerless now.

Currently telling everyone that he changed, he is nice now, and he is sorry. Decide on your own if you want to believe him.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #74 : September 27, 2016, 03:23:06 PM »

I find it very disturbing , any one can  just say ban  kick out other members ,
just because they don't like or think they are annoying well yes this guy can be getting
on  nerves  ...but lets really look at it  how many other like him
 do we have on here that  can be the same way  or will come  and be like him  do we all just kick every one
 out or do we find ways to  solve this type of  problem from other coming on like this.

I can only
think of solving a problem, dealing with a difficult situation not just now but also in the future....

I would suggest you focus your attention on administration to solve this by
giving us an ignore button where we kick on that other members and mute out there text..this is how I see
the problem being solved...

I know I would really appreciate a button like this  klick klick klick  ;D

How many new  avatar will he come back in
till they do something, or you  find a way to fix  all this  ..

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  
« previous next »
: