*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL 2016
« previous next »
: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL 2016  ( 85034 )
jayc
: 1600

« #210 : February 06, 2017, 11:51:50 AM »

What a game !

What a come from behind victory for the Patriots !!!!

That wraps up another USA football season :)

Big thanks to Brandy and GsCougar for Updating the Superbowl wagers during my brief Sunday absence.

And thanks to everybody who played this year.   ;D

jayc
: 1600

« #211 : February 06, 2017, 11:59:18 AM »

Copied from the Onion.com

Area Man Totally Screwing Up Order Of Snack Consumption During Super Bowl Party

FORT DODGE, IA—Growing increasingly annoyed at his lack of foresight, area man Erick Simmons reportedly chastised himself Sunday for totally screwing up the order of his snack consumption during a Super Bowl LI party. “Shit, I just finished a cupcake, and now I’m supposed to start eating spicy wings?” said Simmons, lamenting that he had completely botched his refreshment progression by consuming a large quantity of pita chips before the host brought out the spinach artichoke dip. “I never would’ve filled up on pigs in a blanket if I knew there was pizza coming. Although some of this is [host] Carl [Donovan]’s fault—why would you put out the football-shaped cookies before nachos? Ugh, I never should have munched on the nut mix for the entire first quarter with all these much better snacks still to come. I messed up big time.” At press time, Simmons expressed frustration that he was “way too stuffed” to finish his third beer.
Covems
: 1688

« #212 : February 06, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »

Get off my....   You won the toss, cheeky man!

Well played Covie.   A$ 500 transferred to you. The pose will be included on our next date  :P

Kisses

I plan to have my feet up
sipping some bourbon
and puffing a cigar

while watching you sweep out the office

Apron Optional

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #213 : February 09, 2017, 05:44:15 PM »

I have two bets on the Soup Bowl as well

Bet 1MrGoodbar has agreed a bet of A$1,000.   If the Falcons win, I pay him, If the Patriots win, he pays me out   ;D

Bet 2.  Marniejo also backs the Falcons.   If the Patriots win she pays me A$500  plus a public pole dance  (whhooops from the guys)
          wearing the skimpy purple ribbon outfit.    If the falcons win, I pay her A$500  and a macho dance with the mushroom condom in public and some wierd hairstyle as described above.

Agreed to both        COME ON PATRIOTS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU PATRIOTS.

1.  G Paid up.  Thank you kindly.

2.  So did Marniejo   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Covems
: 1688

« #214 : February 18, 2017, 06:48:19 AM »

A picture is worth 1000 words

Wager payment collected

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #215 : February 19, 2017, 07:15:37 AM »

mmmmmmmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 13 14 [15]  
« previous next »
: