*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A night at the Adult Bookstore!
« previous next »
: [1]
: A night at the Adult Bookstore!  ( 3074 )
Anatasia97

« : September 15, 2016, 07:04:34 PM »

readd of my first story. this story is about a Daddy / baby girl relationship, and is not about incest!!!

A Night at the Adult bookstore  by Anatasia97.

It was Friday afternoon, and I was able to get off work early.  I drove to a local adult video store, to look at some new toys that we could play with together.

I pulled in and looked around. There was only a couple of cars in the lot, so I parked and headed inside.
As I entered I noticed it was a nice clean place and was greeted by a lovely young woman. I asked her, “Where’s the toy section please?”
She directed me, “It's in the back near the video booths.”

I thanked her and headed to the back of the almost deserted store. As I reached the section with all the toys, I noticed a sign and long black curtain. The sigh read, “Video room, no one under 21 allowed.”

After looking at the selection of toys I decided, you would need to be with me. I start to leave when a gentleman stepped out from behind the black curtain. He was an older man, that also worked in the store.
He said, “Hello.”
I smiled and greeted him back. I then asked him. “What is the video room all about?”
He grinned and said, “Come take a look.”
I nodded and followed him inside.

Once inside I saw several doors that were all numbered. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few quarters, and handed them to me and opened one of the doors.

I looked inside, and saw a bench big enough for two people, a TV monitor and coin slot. On each side of the bench I noticed two round holes in each wall.
I asked him, “What are the holes for?”
He explained how some customers, both male and female would come in and watch video but who were also looking for sex.

Others who came would look for willing partners in the booths. If they found one, the guys would fit their cocks through the hole, to be sucked or fucked… he told me his wife loved coming in and sucking several cocks even fucking a few through the holes.

I started to form a plan in my head. I kindly thanked the man and headed out the door.
Once back in my car I called you at work and told you to hurry home, I was taking you to dinner.
You said, “Okay”
So I rushed home to prepare.

I showered and dressed and I was waiting for you when you arrived.
I kissed you as you entered and said to you, "Baby girl, shower and get dressed, Daddy has a surprise for you!"

You looked at me, quizzically, and headed for the shower.
I told you, “Wear something comfortable yet sexy for Daddy, oh and No panties!”

After you showered, you dressed and was ready to go. You was wearing a skirt and a nice button top that hugged your gorgeous breasts, making them stand out nicely.
I took you in my arms and kissed you softly. My hand moved down and under your skirt to see if you had done as I had asked you. I got my answer as my hand touched your smooth pussy.
I smiled and said. “That is good baby girl”

We headed off to dinner. After a nice meal, we were in the car, and you asked, “What was the surprise?”
I grinned and said, “You will see!”

Soon we pulled into the car lot of the adult store. I looked over at you and saw the look on your face, again questioning.
I smiled and we walked to the door.
You asked, “Babe, what are you up to?”
I said, “oh nothing. I thought we could check out some new toys!”

You smiled and we entered the store. After being greeted, by the same young woman from earlier in the day, I took your hands and led you to the toy section.
As we looked around at the selection, the same gentleman I had spoken to earlier in the day appeared from behind the curtain.

He smiled at us and carried on about his business. I excused myself a moment pretending to ask him a question, and returned to you.
We picked a couple of toys we both agreed we liked and started to head for the cashier.
You noticed the sign and black curtain where the man came from and asked, “What is in there?”
I replied, “There are private rooms in there to watch videos. Would you like to take a look?”
You smiled and said, “Okay.”

We both entered and was greeted by the man. We left the chosen toys we picked, with him, to hold for us. He then directed us to an area with three empty booths. I took your hands and led you to the middle booth. As you sat down I turned to close and lock the door, winking to the man I talked to earlier.
I sat beside you, and dropped some quarters in the slot. The video began to play. After searching the channel and finding a video that looked interesting we sat back and cuddled to watch.

I saw you looking at the holes in the walls.
Eventually, you asked me, “What are the holes for?”
I grinned and said, “You will see.”

Raising your eyebrows, you accepted my answer and continued watching. Soon I leaned over and kissed you passionately and began to fondle and caress you thigh.
The scene on the screen was of two guys fucking a girl in her ass and pussy.  My already semi erect cock began to harden even more. My fingers traced up your thigh and over your smooth and now wet lil pussy. As we kissed I noticed two fingers in the hole next to you. I kissed you ever deeper, and reached and tapped the fingers without you knowing.

My hand under your skirt started rubbing you pussy a bit harder as I broke off our kiss and smiled at you. I saw the lust in your beautiful blue eyes.
I asked, “Are you ready for your surprise baby girl?”
Nervously you said, “Yes Daddy!”

I leaned in and kissed you again as a rather nice 8 inch cock appeared through the hole. I spread your wet lips open with my fingers and rubbed circles around your very hard clit. Again breaking our kisses, I nodded to you and said. “There it is baby girl.”
You turned your head and saw the hard cock inches from you face. You turned back to me, surprised.
I said to you, “Surprise baby girl, it's all for you.”

You turned back to the hard cock pointing at you and slowly reached for it, wrapping your fingers around it. You started to stoke it. As you did, I pushed a finger into your tight wet lil hole, and whispered. “Show Daddy how much you like his surprise baby girl!”
You smiled and leaned over and flicked your tongue across the tip. I heard a soft moan escape your lips as you took the cock into your mouth.
I told you, “Stand and bend over for Daddy while you suck him baby girl.”
You did as you were told.

As you were stood and bent at the waist, taking the hard cock in your mouth, I pushed your skirt up over your sexy butt, revealing your now very wet pussy to my eyes. Because the booth is rather small, there was only inches between your butt and the wall next to me.

As I continued to finger you, I noticed another finger in the hole behind you. You did not know it was there. Smiling I tapped the finger. I watched as I saw the tip of a rather thick black cock start to come through the hole.

As it did, I removed my finger from your pussy and you moaned and wiggled trying to find it again. I took the black cock in my hand and guided it to my very dripping wet lil girl rubbing the tip between your lips, covering this stranger’s cock with your juices.

I placed it at your tight pussy entrance, not knowing what you were feeling for sure. You wiggled and pressed back against this cock and it entered you, stretching your little hole tightly around this big, fat, black cock. You gasped loudly as he pushed in deep, filling your sexy little pussy so full of cock.  I saw your knees tremble and in your excited state, you came immediately. I moved under you and rubbed your clit as he started fucking you rather hard while you sucked the cock in your mouth.

Through the walls, I heard both men grunting loudly, then the cock in your mouth stiffened and he came in your throat. A very large load and some dropped from your mouth. There was so much cum you weren’t able to swallow it all. I heard you gagging, as you tried hard to get every drop.

You licked his cock clean and then as the cock in front of you disappeared. I watched as you started pushing back, meeting the hard deep thrusts of the big fat cock deep in my lil baby’s cunt. I heard you whimpering and my finger rubbed harder on your clitoris.

You started to cry out as he fucked you hard and then he released filling you with hot creamy cum. You braced yourself as wave after wave of your own orgasm enveloped your body. Your pussy squeezed on his cock so tightly he grunted aloud.

After several minutes of him pumping his cum into you he pulled out. Your knees were very weak so I moved and sat you on the bench and you lay back as you do.

I knelt between your legs and saw cum starting to drop from your will fucked lil pussy. I leaned in and started to lick and suck your hot lil cream filled cunt, slurping and licking the cum as it ran out of you.
You started to moan loudly again as I ate you. Then another cock entered the first hole. I licked and sucked you to the edge again as you took the new cock into your mouth and teased him and sucked him until he blew his cum all over your face. Smiling I cleaned your face.

After watching and helping you Fuck three more cocks and suck three or four more, we left the booth and retrieved our goods from the man at the door. He smiled at you, grinned and said “Thank you Sweetie, please cum see us again!”

As we drove home. You leaned over and rubbed my cock. I smiled at you, and you whispered, “Thank you Daddy, for that surprise.”

I felt your hand fumbling to undo my pants, and you reached in and freed my semi hard cock. You smiled at me, then winked before leaning into my lap and taking my cock into your warm mouth.

You paused for a moment and you looked up and said, “I hope I was a good baby girl for you, I love you so much Daddy.”

I kissed your lips and whispered, “You were a very good baby girl. You did everything Daddy told you to do. When Daddy gets you home I am gonna Fuck you all night!”
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : September 16, 2016, 02:18:54 AM »

Great story Ana MMWAHHHH   

Keep writing you have a good talent :)    :)    :P

Can't wait to hear what Daddy dose all night to his Baby Girl

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : January 07, 2017, 05:16:21 AM »

I particularly like your use of past tense in this one and I think the extra spacing works well in presenting your story and enabling for easy reading for our members. Well done.

As I have said before :)

Consider yourself recruited for the next Erotic Story Contest.

I hope you seriously consider entering our next Erotic Story Contest 13.
At the moment we are voting on the theme. Here's where:

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > Erotic Story Contest 13. OT
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4435.0.html

Here are the rules to our Erotic Story Contests.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

I hope you do & hope to read more of you soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: