*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Meeting place for 3 months and 12 months users
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Meeting place for 3 months and 12 months users  ( 12557 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #15 : September 30, 2016, 01:41:58 AM »

I'm Liking the VIP room idea more and more.
If its advertised on the login screen AChat will make 10 bucks a pop everytime someone buys a pass
And the VIP room can get all the new stuff and we would be the BETA testers, instead of just tossing it out there like they do now.

P.S. OH and the VIP room needs to be a bar.  The Achat Bar&Grill come to mind   ;D

I really love that but for the moment I think that the Vaughan solution is the best.
Not easy if you have "le sang chaud" "hot blood!" but me I know that work  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #16 : September 30, 2016, 02:13:00 AM »

If its advertised on the login screen AChat will make 10 bucks a pop everytime someone buys a pass
And the VIP room can get all the new stuff and we would be the BETA testers, instead of just tossing it out there like they do now.

P.S. OH and the VIP room needs to be a bar.  The Achat Bar&Grill come to mind   ;D

Me Three..........

Kisska19
: 37

« #17 : September 30, 2016, 08:45:07 AM »

I support the idea of making the meeting place only to premium users, but there is one sore But! You all currencies the dollar or the euro, and what do I do when my currency is the Russian ruble) I, for example, is very difficult to buy a premium ticket for the whole year, because it is the price of half my salary a month, do not forget that the prices are different everywhere))
can someone be rich, but I unfortunately do not))) I think to make a meeting place for premium users than not 3 and for 1 month. I think not everyone vikkee wants to buy a premium  for a month, to annoy people)
Sorry for my English, I hope you will understand me correctly, thank you.
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : September 30, 2016, 08:58:35 AM »

I like the idea of "our" bar too - but does anybody really believe this will stop idiots from harrassing? This only will make it harder to ban people.

Sarah, you said it: The internet is full of trolls. No matter if free or prem members.

Vaughan said it several times: The only way to deal with such fools is ignoring

@Kisska19: We do understand you :)

vika92
: 180

« #19 : September 30, 2016, 09:39:41 AM »

Kisska as always exaggerated, in Russia there are no such low salaries. A credit card, it is easily paid, still there is Yandex money and many other methods. I in general would cancel free users, in a game would be children less.

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #20 : September 30, 2016, 09:45:11 AM »

I know they have VIP places in other games, all achat would have do is have the same as they have how and have month, 3 months, or year  with VIP pass and that would leave it up to the person if they want to play with or with out VIP pass    

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #21 : September 30, 2016, 12:37:30 PM »

I like the idea of "our" bar too - but does anybody really believe this will stop idiots from harrassing? This only will make it harder to ban people.

Sarah, you said it: The internet is full of trolls. No matter if free or prem members.

Vaughan said it several times: The only way to deal with such fools is ignoring

@Kisska19: We do understand you :)

I really don't care one way or the other about "Fucktard".  I want my bar, and I want it to cost something so the random that has nothing invested can't just stroll in and fuck it up. I like the idea of VIP's getting stuff first and testing it. And maybe, just maybe our bar has music  ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
swapna
: 16

« #22 : November 03, 2016, 12:46:21 PM »

what about a room for premium users having 100+ poses? ,well the achat moderators can decide the number ,just my opinion,because there are few users who are using this game less than 3 months and using it very decently need to justice to them .
Rakas
: 102

V I K I N G

« #23 : November 04, 2016, 04:25:37 AM »

Premium Meeting Places for just premium users is very good idea

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: