*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New cum
« previous next »
: [1]
: You want a new cum physics?
Yes   -26 (81.3%)
No   -0 (0%)
Don't care   -6 (18.8%)
: 30

: New cum  ( 4151 )
JohnSena
: 10

« : October 16, 2016, 12:28:20 PM »

I think that says it all in the name of the topic. I do not insist on some top notch fluid dynamics, but it can be at least like in SexWilla.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : October 27, 2016, 05:22:19 AM »

What you mean by new cum physics ?

I'm not a member of SexWilla, so, I don't know how it looks or flies.   LOL.

Sorry, I'm in stupid mode today.    :D

JohnSena
: 10

« #2 : November 04, 2016, 05:34:17 PM »

I mean fluid behavior. Spreading through the body more realistic. Now it looks like a solid lump and not always properly falls on the body, often flying through the model, it is too much and it disappears by itself.

P.S. You can look somewhere a video of that game that I have mentioned to have an idea. In addition, in that game cum looks not complicated.
Jamesonn
: 2

« #3 : January 22, 2017, 07:36:50 AM »

It would also be nice if it was static from pose to pose....   i.e. not suddenly just disappearing when poses change.
Marniejo
: 52

Kiss Me Babe!

« #4 : January 22, 2017, 03:15:48 PM »

and the womens should not be yellow like pee, lol.  and, cum without squirt but still show. 

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #5 : January 28, 2017, 07:28:49 AM »

Cum physics can be improved in many direction. Starting from dripping after receiving extensive number of loads, like just dripping off down or something like that and to cum quality itself. May many options that will add a spice to AChat. Considering that there are a lot of games popping up on market, AChat needs to improve in many directions to stay in business and interesting.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: