*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Guide to descriptive roleplaying sex
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
: Guide to descriptive roleplaying sex  ( 161449 )
Fantasy
: 95

« #90 : November 19, 2011, 10:59:00 AM »

i for one came from a strictly descriptive site. so was rather disappointed to find the num of people here who do not know how to do descriptive.
this thread was GREATLY needed, lol and i hope it helps alot of folks here.
i dont even feel a need to room very often. unless my partner requests it. one can get all and more than they ever even dreamed of, from descriptive.
and each has there own preferences, i for one like spontaneous  as well as pre setting a scene and such. really depends on how well you know your partner.... good luck to all, and i really hope this thread produces an explosion of descriptive typers. chuckle.. all will be greatly enhanced by it iam sure.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #91 : November 19, 2011, 01:24:42 PM »

I am relatively descriptive really depends on how i react irl to something that's occurring in game.

Best suggestion i can give to people when it comes to the whole being detailed is ... take your cues from the other person as well. React to what they are typing and then say what your doing.

Its not too difficult in my opinion to be detailed. Also being honest in the type of reactions helps ... if its not something you like being suggested done ... try changing it by text as well.

An example is my nipples are very sensitive irl I don't like them squeezed/twisted.. but i do like them caressed, nibbled and sucked too.
So I can say that in the middle of it and they will usually change.

However one thing i should point out is that you should never what i call "burst type" (where only one person is typing and the other person is not [for me its akin to being dry-humped by a dog. no joy and you just want it to go away]) sure you can visually see it but still keep up the text .. only type when you see a reaction from the other person. (For me its important to note. Telling me how i react is a quick way to make me bored. That is the same with many people. Also not giving me a chance to type a reaction[which can get detailed] will make me frustrated a little.)

Adera
: 3047

« #92 : November 19, 2011, 07:03:37 PM »

I agree with you kitten, it is a mutual thing so both have to participate or it will get boring.

When we write our erotic stories here at the forum I'm a bit more lenient since the posts are usually longer and there's more time in between them. If someone wants to write me into things a little or some minor reaction from me which would be natural I'm fine with it but then that's different from real time descriptive play.

Anyway it all depends on your partner, with some descriptive play isn't the thing so you have to play in another way which can still be fun imo... well as long as they're not mute or just wham, bang thank you mam.
Fantasy
: 95

« #93 : November 20, 2011, 11:50:17 AM »

very good point kitten!
kudos to you. thx for bringing it up
kittenlepurr

« #94 : November 20, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »

np :)
Bear
: 3856

« #95 : November 20, 2011, 04:02:10 PM »

mmm saying never ever... to burst typing..

Disagree,... and know a number of partners who would disagree. I t doesn't appeal to everyone,... but there are types of play,.. levels of play where pushing the tempo,.. the pace,... intensity of the actions  can be best manipulated by a flurry of burst typing. That is totally dependent on the bonds and connections that 2 players have. Familiarity of play allows adaption in the course of chat exchange and reactions and does allow for a incorporating some assumption of reaction.

The rule should be never presume the reaction until you know,... absolutely know your partners reactions

It is important to maintain connection of reactions, expressing that into the flow of the chat. I f they are too silent, I simply weave a playful question into the actions. Test the responses,  the excitement level.  Honestly if they are busy with themselves... I'll pick it up,... and carry on the erotic text pressing on while they indulge.

just my A$0.02

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #96 : November 21, 2011, 07:58:32 AM »

While I think Kitten is right, I also get what Bear is saying.

So perhaps refining the idea to, both partners should be just that, partners in what is happening.

Even IRL you will have times when you just have your partner lay back and you pleasure them. It's not bad, it's not greedy, but when it becomes the norm it quickly becomes dull.

When you factor text in sometimes the partner's reactions is really necessary to what you are typing.

In both cases it's when it goes too far it becomes a problem.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #97 : November 21, 2011, 09:50:13 AM »

Yes, both of you are right and I agree with you Janine, it all depends on the partners.

I think Bears way of trying out what can be assumed or not seems the best way if you want to do that, it's all about finding the balance in which both are comfortable.

While meeting a new partner I would say it's better to let both speak for themselves until you know each other better... otherwise it can definitely turn into a wtf experience.
Bear

« #98 : November 21, 2011, 10:19:43 AM »

While I think Kitten is right, I also get what Bear is saying.

So perhaps refining the idea to, both partners should be just that, partners in what is happening.

Even IRL you will have times when you just have your partner lay back and you pleasure them. It's not bad, it's not greedy, but when it becomes the norm it quickly becomes dull.

When you factor text in sometimes the partner's reactions is really necessary to what you are typing.

In both cases it's when it goes too far it becomes a problem.

There, is the absolute to the truth here in this...

@Adera...  your last sentence is the important one... I had to giggle when I suddenly thought of a partner with who I had orgasmed... pushing on to another pose... she knew how old I was... but treated me like I was an 18 year old locked into a perpetual hard on...

Zinah
: 167

« #99 : November 21, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »

~snip~... treated me like I was an 18 year old locked into a perpetual hard on...

I can understand her confusion... ;D
Adera

« #100 : November 21, 2011, 03:40:31 PM »

She'll have to learn to be patient with the gents and if she wants it that fast again she should consider giving a helping hand... and tongue. :)
Bear

« #101 : November 21, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »

~snip~... treated me like I was an 18 year old locked into a perpetual hard on...

I can understand her confusion... ;D

mmm  :P

The spirit is 18,  just takes the body a few minutes to kick into gear and catch back up... I DO enjoy tasting the fruits of my labor in the meantime though.

kittenlepurr

« #102 : November 22, 2011, 05:19:59 AM »

I am not saying what the partner does is not important. All I am saying with burst typing .. is that its less interesting if it occurs especially if its like this.

"I lick you"
"You orgasm"

That is just too sad. There is a point when ever roleplaying that people should sync up as a pace with the person they are playing. That being said I am conveying for me that is less then interesting. In a first meet you shouldn't be doing it anyway you don't know what the other person is like.

Bear

« #103 : November 22, 2011, 09:46:18 AM »

kitten,.. you are being kind describing those lines as sad..

kittenlepurr

« #104 : November 22, 2011, 09:58:27 AM »

I know I am being kind... I am not mean by nature ;)
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  
« previous next »
: