*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  GARAGE GIRL 2016
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Select your favorite Garage Girl Poster 2016
Vika92
Grindgs
Deedee
Raluca93
ElenaSW
LauraAFS

: GARAGE GIRL 2016  ( 20066 )
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #30 : December 20, 2016, 10:36:05 AM »

I don't know why MissFlora's vote was deleted, probably she picked the wrong contestant, but whatever.

Since Ana dropped out, I' ll switch my vote to myself. Not really polite, not a good sports, but fuck it, so what. When hyprocrites "ooooooh , it was such a haaaaaaaaaaaard choice, but i hate two of that bitches, so they must not get any vote" can tell their puppies who to vote for, contestants fuck and suck for votes and armies of nobodies are mobilized to spam the forums with singe posts, i guess voting for yourself is fair game as well...
Anatasia97

« #31 : December 20, 2016, 12:56:06 PM »

Laura, you can not get a fair vote with a contest here. why bother? Cassianna I know your trying to do something nice here, but as you can see by the fake votes, your efforts are in vain. I wish you luck, Kisses Cassianna..
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : December 20, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »

The best way to keep things fair in a voting contest, is to treat the public vote as a public judge and choose secret judges for the contest, you know will be fair.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #33 : December 20, 2016, 04:36:35 PM »

if ye look at the rules ye will see this,,,  2.   Votes from players with accounts created AFTER day 31 December 2015.The player must have a forum account OR a game account created before december 31 2015.  It’s a way to block new accounts created only to vote.

Brandybee

« #34 : December 21, 2016, 02:42:42 AM »

Its still too easy to flout.  Lots have already established second accounts or more.

The best way to ensure fairness in votes is as stated in my previous post. 

Public vote becomes public judge and ask secret judges you can trust.

This comes comes from experience of running various contests in Forum and listening to our members.

« : December 21, 2016, 02:44:18 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Amsterdam79
: 3

« #35 : December 21, 2016, 04:38:57 AM »

I voted for my favorite vixen LauraAFS  8) :-*
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #36 : December 21, 2016, 09:10:27 PM »

Hi all. In this moment I bring news. But first, some words.

CHAPTER - I

I started this little and sample event alone, just to try shake a little bit the things in this forum. But I heared a lot of stress, drama, and insults from some persons here. Is just a sample search pool to select the favorite poster of the visitors of garage, but its started a battle between persons and some people really crossed the limits.

For this sad people I will said: The contest not is corrupted, dont have taunt, I dont have favorite girl and I dont will drive the results. The rules are clear and anybody can check the results and help me too. But is more easy attack me. The more sad about it is this people donnt said it to me, I dont received one message asking about rules or results. I received this information from the one moderator from Forum.

For the people questing the event, I just want said one thing. Really, this "contest" is poor, sample and weak, Dont have prizes or money.  And more, I dont need create a event to select one poster girl calendar. If I want, I just call the girl I want and make the poster calendar and its done. Really.

I have  the number of votes controled. I can said for the public the total of validated votes today, now , in this moment is 12. And the winners and losers in voting pool not are the same of the real results. I have all undercontrol. But...

CHAPTER - II

Its christmas. The year is over. The event generate stress and confront between the people. I seated now working in the new images to christmas day in Silver Bllonde Garage and I think about a lot things. This days must be days of happyness, fun and friendship. And I saw this little and stupid event affected the people in a negative way.

The girls, the contesters, everyone them are my friends (I think, or I hope). This closed girls are suffering sometype of stress because this conntest? And I think the answer is yes. I tryed make a good and funny thing, but its doesnt work. I really dont want disturb  the girls. So I will make same changes in the event...

CHAPTER -  III

I cancel the voting pool. I lock the pool now. Its over. The votings are finished. Canceled. Dead. End. Over.

I have 6 Contesters.
The year have 12 months.
I will make one calendar each two months with each one of girls.
I will have some hard work, but anyway. I think is the better way. They are my models. and my friends too.

Ahhh ... but who is the first? I dont know! Who catched me first in game.

I hope everybody feel better.
Any  question , just send me a message or contact me. Dont feed gossips and haters.

I hope my next post here will be a calendar. I hope.

Kisses All
« : December 21, 2016, 10:21:35 PM cassianna »

Brandybee

« #37 : December 22, 2016, 02:26:42 AM »

What a lovely idea and a great solution to all the doubters.

Great thinking Cass.

I look forward to seeing your wonderful Garage Girl Calendar and art work.

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #38 : December 22, 2016, 05:27:59 AM »

hi cassianna  sorry to see your contest did not go the way you plan. that's what up with this place, people just can't do what you ask them to do and just vote and if they had anything to say about the contest all they had to do was just send you a PM but no they could not do that, they just love to knock things down without thinking, 

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #39 : December 22, 2016, 07:30:52 AM »

Just adding my point of view (just skip ahead if you don't want to hear):

Your idea of that little "contest", cassianna, was really nice. And the rules were thought through and capable to reduce abuse and cheating, unfortunately its still possible to cheat by having own or befriended older accounts available. But thats neither the rules', nor yours, nor anyones fault. I think there is no way to run a completely cheating-proof contest here.

The rules were clear, everyone who was willing and able to read could have seen what they were about...that posting would be the only legit way to vote here.

To my surprise however, in any contest that is set up here in that forums, some of the contestants seem to want to win at all costs. Of course trying to win is the basic idea of participating in a contest, yeah, i also wanted to win of course, but not at all costs. Why do people have to cheat? Are you afraid you cannot win in a fair vote? Then don't participate at all. Some put up votes with hypocritical comments to ruin it for others, some fuck and suck to get votes, others mobilize own and their friends fake and double accounts to put up votes. And then they even are too lazy to write a new text every time, no, they copy/paste the voting text from above. Sorry, but that was a little too obvious. And i remember that certain contestant got boosted as well in round 1 of the beauty contest...with the difference that these faked votes were even counted there...

Such behaviour of course leads to discussions, stress and comments in some way. And on that part i disagree with you, Lydia, it was NOT the comments that ruined it at all, it was the SOURCE of that comments, the obvious attempts to cheat and to influence results. Without that attempts not a single comment would have been posted here.

Nevertheless, it's over. Cassianna found a solution, and she'll do a wonderful job with her fine art. I'm looking forward to see it.

ps: The inevitable hateful comments about my words please via PM, thank you...
Lover
: 10350

« #40 : December 22, 2016, 04:48:16 PM »

Cassi, you made a wise choice! Congrats :)

One problem with posting rules always is, that not every member is reading. I just state it, without pointing fingers. The latest, when the thread is having more than one page, some just read the current page. So they don't read the rules.
Some are voting, but never posting. For several reasons.  And of course, some want to cheat or make sure, their favourite is winning.

Cassi tried to make sure to have a fair and traceable poll. In a contest, which was just about a poster. You couldn't win money or something else. In the end, it was just for fun. Yes, she has made one mistake, but for a good (in her eyes) reason. Is it really a big problem? I don't think so. In fact, we have learned again. As we learn with any contest and event we're doing.

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #41 : January 29, 2017, 10:05:53 PM »

Hello people

After some time out of this game Iam back. I was last weeks out, traveling enjoying my summer vacations and full disconnected from life. 

One of things I must finish is the garage girl calendars 2017. Because my vacations I losted all january month and now I must make a little change in my planes to calendars 2017. Now I will make a full year calendar to each girl, to comppensate my ausence in january.
Second thing, I tryed same new ideas using photomontages mixing real pictures with digital avatar. I liked the result and I will make a cocktail of ideas in each calendar poster.
Other thing, I have a lot of work this month, maybe I cannot make all posters, other reason to create a full year calendar. The girls and her fans can use the calendar all year.

Ok, Lets go to first Garage Girl Calendar 2017

Enjoy and Kisses All

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4179.0.html
« : January 30, 2017, 08:40:24 AM cassianna »

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: