*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  My Love
« previous next »
: [1]
: My Love  ( 4466 )
DarkSpeider
: 25

« : December 21, 2016, 07:32:43 AM »

Well because i always wanted to try this, i'm going to try it now.

My Love.  Part 1

It was late in the evening, i was done with a day work and had holiday's now so i thought to go to the country to visit my boyfriend tangoracer, i packed my stuff and jumped into my car driving to the country in my new cowgirl clothes.

I turned on the radio where i was listening the song I'm So Excited.

I Finally came on the country and ride to my boyfriends house and knocked on the door. he opened up with only a towel around his middle, i walked in. he gave me some wine and we talked and before i could say that i love him he grabbed me and start kissing me intense.

While i sucks his tongue in my mouth he unbuttoned my shirt and bra, then he was starting to massage my boobs and i rip his towel off and played with his nipples, then i start to stroke his big erected cock, i start to give him kisses everywhere from his mouth to his belly to his dick to his balls and back up till i was by his dick again.

I start to put the tip in my mouth just the tip to tease him, he moans loudly then i massages his balls, to make him moan more, then i shove his dick deep inside my throat.

He is going crazy and starts to hump in my mouth, i moan for him then he grabs me and pushes me on the bed and starts licking my pussy deep, i start to get crazy and start melting for him, i moan so full of pleasure.

He then starts to put his finger inside my pussy - i scream of pleasure. I kissed tangoracer while he was finger me.

Then he took me to the shower and puts the shower on and starts to soaping me in, i moaned he starts to kiss me again and i feel pushing his dick against my pussy, i moaned, he starts rubbing his cockhead against my clit and then pushes it hard inside me.

I start screaming of pleasure and humps against him, i hear him moan to, he starts to go faster inside me. i heard him breathing stronger and he cums inside my pussy.

This was part 1 of the 3

« : February 28, 2017, 03:47:51 AM DarkSpeider »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : January 07, 2017, 04:44:16 AM »

Hi DarkSpeider,

Welcome to Forum.

Your tribute to Tangoracer is very nice. He is well known here.

As a first attempt at writing, it is encouraging that you have taken the plunge and have written in a second language. 

I have taken the liberty of splitting it into paragraphs so our non English members and regular readers can read it more easily and not lose their place. I usually recommend to aim for a block  of around 5 to 6 lines  but this varies  on how it fits into your story.

I hope you consider entering our next Erotic Story Contest.
At the moment we are voting on the theme. Here's where:

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > Erotic Story Contest 13. OT
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4435.0.html

Well done, I look forward to reading your next episodes of "My Love."

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #2 : February 18, 2017, 04:44:04 AM »

Late on a Friday evening after a hard week at work, had a couple of beers and opened a nice bottle of red wine to let it stand ready to drink after my shower with my dinner.

Just as I get striped off for my shower I hear a car pull up out side the house
"Who can that be this time of the evening" I ask myself out load.

Putting a towel around me and head for the door just as I hear a soft knock on the hard wooden door, I pull the door open to see the beautiful face of my girlfriend. With a big smile she walks into me and we kisses our hellos deeply putting my arms around her I pull her in tight to me as our kiss gets more intense, our tongues fight and twist as they dart in and out of each others mouths.

Breaking our kiss I close the door and head to the kitchen taking the open bottle of wine I poor her a large glass and hand it to her. I watch as she places the glass under her nose and gives it a little sniff then takes a little sip just to see if she likes it. as the glass leaves her lips she smiles and nods her head.
 "mmmhmmm that's nice baby" she says before she put the glass back to her lips.   

As she puts the glass down I take her back in my arm and we kiss deep and passionately as we kiss I move my hands between use and undo her shirt and her front clipped bra and slowly slide them of her shoulders. As I feel her soft skin against my chest I feel her pull my towel away from around me and her hand gently rap around my hardening cock she breaks the kiss as my hands gently massage her breast feeling her nipples harden to the touch of my hands. Softly she kiss her way down my body until she reaches my now hard cock she kisses it softly and move down onto my balls softly kissing and sucking them before taking my shaft in her hand and gently kissing the tip of my cock.

I can stop the soft moan from me mouth feeling her soft lips on the end of my cock, feeling her lips open as she takes more of my length into her sweet wet mouth I moan louder as my pleasure builds deep inside me feeling her hand gently massage my ball as she slides my cock deep into her throat. Taking her head in my hands I hold her still and start to fuck her mouth and throat deep. Feeling her tight throat holding my shaft each time I thrust deep into it, looking down at her as she takes my cock over and over she looks up her eye full of love and lust and I know that look.

I pull my cock from her open mouth and pick her up, taking her into the bedroom I lay her on the bed and pull her little shorts off. Running my hand back up her legs till they reach her knees I hock my thumbs under the and push them up towards her shoulder before she can push against me I lean down and push my tongue deep between your wet pussy lips making her moan loudly in pleasure. I move up to her clit sucking it hard then flicking and circling it with the tip of my tongue, her moans stop as her body twists under my tongue and her first orgasm rips throw her body and out into my open mouth over her pussy.

With my mouth full of her sweet juices I move up and kiss her deeply letting her taste myself in our kiss, as we kiss I slide two fingers deep into her wet pussy to keep her orgasm flowing throw her. As she gains control back over her body from her orgasm I feel her pussy pulse around my fingers and her eyes open.

We move off the bed and take her hand as I lead her to the bathroom and turn the shower on. we both walk into it and the hot water slashes down over us taking the shower gel I start to cover her in it letting my hands move all over her sweet hot body pulling her in tight to me as my hands run down her back and onto her tight peach shaped ass. My cock rubs hard against her clit making her moan again. hearing her soft moans I turn her around and put her hands up on the wall making her bend over just a little.  With my cock rubbing between her thighs she moved her hips letting the tip of my cock rub against her pussy. Feeling her move I hold her hips and with a hard thrust I drive my whole length deep into her willing pussy, reaching around her waist I start to rub her clit hard we moan loudly together as we both giving to the animals inside us both.

As a second  orgasm rips throw her I feel her hold me so tight in her pussy I thrust as deep as I can and explode deep inside my babies red hot pussy jet after jet of my hot cum fills her pussy.

We stay in the shower letting the water rush over us as we recover form the intensivity of both of our orgasms.     

DarkSpeider

« #3 : February 18, 2017, 11:50:52 AM »

Late on a Friday evening after a hard week at work, had a couple of beers and opened a nice bottle of red wine to let it stand ready to drink after my shower with my dinner.

Just as I get striped off for my shower I hear a car pull up out side the house
"Who can that be this time of the evening" I ask myself out load.

Putting a towel around me and head for the door just as I hear a soft knock on the hard wooden door, I pull the door open to see the beautiful face of my girlfriend. With a big smile she walks into me and we kisses our hellos deeply putting my arms around her I pull her in tight to me as our kiss gets more intense, our tongues fight and twist as they dart in and out of each others mouths.

Breaking our kiss I close the door and head to the kitchen taking the open bottle of wine I poor her a large glass and hand it to her. I watch as she places the glass under her nose and gives it a little sniff then takes a little sip just to see if she likes it. as the glass leaves her lips she smiles and nods her head.
 "mmmhmmm that's nice baby" she says before she put the glass back to her lips.   

As she puts the glass down I take her back in my arm and we kiss deep and passionately as we kiss I move my hands between use and undo her shirt and her front clipped bra and slowly slide them of her shoulders. As I feel her soft skin against my chest I feel her pull my towel away from around me and her hand gently rap around my hardening cock she breaks the kiss as my hands gently massage her breast feeling her nipples harden to the touch of my hands. Softly she kiss her way down my body until she reaches my now hard cock she kisses it softly and move down onto my balls softly kissing and sucking them before taking my shaft in her hand and gently kissing the tip of my cock.

I can stop the soft moan from me mouth feeling her soft lips on the end of my cock, feeling her lips open as she takes more of my length into her sweet wet mouth I moan louder as my pleasure builds deep inside me feeling her hand gently massage my ball as she slides my cock deep into her throat. Taking her head in my hands I hold her still and start to fuck her mouth and throat deep. Feeling her tight throat holding my shaft each time I thrust deep into it, looking down at her as she takes my cock over and over she looks up her eye full of love and lust and I know that look.

I pull my cock from her open mouth and pick her up, taking her into the bedroom I lay her on the bed and pull her little shorts off. Running my hand back up her legs till they reach her knees I hock my thumbs under the and push them up towards her shoulder before she can push against me I lean down and push my tongue deep between your wet pussy lips making her moan loudly in pleasure. I move up to her clit sucking it hard then flicking and circling it with the tip of my tongue, her moans stop as her body twists under my tongue and her first orgasm rips throw her body and out into my open mouth over her pussy.

With my mouth full of her sweet juices I move up and kiss her deeply letting her taste myself in our kiss, as we kiss I slide two fingers deep into her wet pussy to keep her orgasm flowing throw her. As she gains control back over her body from her orgasm I feel her pussy pulse around my fingers and her eyes open.

We move off the bed and take her hand as I lead her to the bathroom and turn the shower on. we both walk into it and the hot water slashes down over us taking the shower gel I start to cover her in it letting my hands move all over her sweet hot body pulling her in tight to me as my hands run down her back and onto her tight peach shaped ass. My cock rubs hard against her clit making her moan again. hearing her soft moans I turn her around and put her hands up on the wall making her bend over just a little.  With my cock rubbing between her thighs she moved her hips letting the tip of my cock rub against her pussy. Feeling her move I hold her hips and with a hard thrust I drive my whole length deep into her willing pussy, reaching around her waist I start to rub her clit hard we moan loudly together as we both giving to the animals inside us both.

As a second  orgasm rips throw her I feel her hold me so tight in her pussy I thrust as deep as I can and explode deep inside my babies red hot pussy jet after jet of my hot cum fills her pussy.

We stay in the shower letting the water rush over us as we recover form the intensivity of both of our orgasms.     

MUUUWWWAAAAHHH Beautiful my husband
« : February 28, 2017, 03:48:15 AM DarkSpeider »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : February 19, 2017, 04:48:27 AM »

Nice Tango.

Welcome Home.

Hugs.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
DarkSpeider

« #5 : February 22, 2017, 05:39:27 AM »

the next part is on the work :) i'll post it in one hour!
« : February 22, 2017, 11:04:32 AM DarkSpeider »

DarkSpeider

« #6 : February 22, 2017, 09:16:55 AM »

Hello People, This is part 2 of my love !!!!!!!

It was Monday February 6, 2017, Me and Tangoracer were at the city-hall today was our marriage day.
I was wearing a beautiful dress with some diamond sparkles on it, and he was wearing a suit with a red rose on it. All our friends where here. Brandybee was throwing with flowers because she was happy for us. My best-men was Vaughan. And tango his best-man was Martinus, all our friends where there.

We were walking to the front where we get married. The speech was very long and beautiful, I got a bit of tears in my eyes of happiness, then it was time to say yes to each other and share the marriage promises, we did both say yes and he put a ring on my finger and I did put a ring on his finger. We kissed.

It was time for the party we did drink, laugh, party. Our friend brandybee was very drunk she fells over chairs, while Vaughan was hitting on a girl again and martinus was sleeping on a chair. We did dance the whole night, and it was time to going home for our honeymoon.

We were at home tango gave me a glass of wine, I sniff it and then take a nip of it, he undressed my wedding dress, and I undress his suit. We were naked and we start to kiss long. I gave him a French kiss and then he carried me to our bed, were we still were kissing he broke the kiss and start to suck my nipples and give them a soft bite, I was moaning loud and he starts to use his fingers to rub my clit, then he was going down and start to lick my pussy and working it with his fingers while he lick me.

He starts to go faster with his fingers and faster licks my clit and bites it softly sometimes I start to breath heavier and the start to suck my pussy and then I got a big orgasm in his mouth and he swallows every drip of my juices. Then he kissed me and I was working his cock with my hand and with my other hand his big balls, I start to lick the head of his cock and I was still play with his big balls, I took his whole cock inside and squeezes his big balls softly. He was breathing heavy and he shoots a few streams of cum in my mouth, I was swallow his thick cum.

Then he was turning me on my back and started to licking my pussy again, after that he softly rubs his cockhead against my pussy, and he slowly begins to push it inside, I was looking him in his eyes and before I knew I feels his balls against my pussy, he stays deep for a few seconds pushing his big balls against my pussy, then he starts slowly to move his big cock inside me, It’s so big that it hurts a bit but after a few moves the pain becomes lesser and he start to move a bit faster inside me, I hear him moan so loudly that I humped my hips to him to feel him deeper I moan loudly to, my breath becomes faster and I hear his breath becomes faster to after a few pumps we had our orgasm together, we were both resting of our big orgasm.
« : February 28, 2017, 03:47:30 AM DarkSpeider »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: