*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Winter Meeting place Date game 2017
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Winter Meeting place Date game 2017  ( 35639 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #30 : January 29, 2017, 06:42:27 AM »

So this is the list for the winter date game
Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                  Kaitlyn1989                                                                         
Javo                                                                           Brandybee
martinus                                                                      jade_kali
Honeybatcher                                                               jeanona31
Tiger_Mike                                                                   Shezawolf
Auswoody                                                                    Nat33
Jamesonn                                                                    sexilicious
LaidBackJim
fisher316

Come on ladies we need more of you to join up

« : January 29, 2017, 11:23:40 AM tangoracer »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #31 : January 29, 2017, 07:10:41 AM »

Come on Men I need more Men for... ME  ;D

It's a great event, you can meet people, talk about everything and nothing, nothing forces you to fuck ... only from the FUN
Don't hesitate to join us  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #32 : January 29, 2017, 10:56:30 AM »

Hi Tango,

Add SirRocknDano (M) and minni91 (F)

Thank you and kisses  :-*

« : January 29, 2017, 11:09:06 AM Nat33 »

tangoracer

« #33 : January 29, 2017, 11:24:59 AM »

Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                  Kaitlyn1989                                                                         
Javo                                                                           Brandybee
martinus                                                                      jade_kali
Honeybatcher                                                               jeanona31
Tiger_Mike                                                                   Shezawolf
Auswoody                                                                    Nat33
Jamesonn                                                                    sexilicious
LaidBackJim                                                                 minni91
fisher316
SirRocknDano

« : February 04, 2017, 05:22:08 AM tangoracer »

minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #34 : February 02, 2017, 02:43:58 PM »

Hey!
who signed me up to this???? i certainly didnt....
please remove me

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #35 : February 02, 2017, 03:40:05 PM »

Hey!
who signed me up to this???? i certainly didnt....
please remove me
Hi Minnie, it's SirRockDano who tell me but maybe I don't understand well, maybe it was just for the daytona game :)
No problems Tango can remove you from the list but you know it's fun and friendly :)

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #36 : February 03, 2017, 04:49:05 AM »

If its fin and friendly why you not plating Nat's?:)

miahotcat
: 20

« #37 : February 03, 2017, 04:52:26 AM »

Nice. i wana go on that date to yeah. If there are more guys then girls i can date two guys  :-*
« : February 03, 2017, 04:54:04 AM miahotcat »

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #38 : February 03, 2017, 04:57:54 AM »

If its fin and friendly why you not plating Nat's?:)
I play it's Minnie who don't want :)
SirRockDano asked me to suscribe Minnie and him for the daytona race and this meeting game so I suscribe me  ;D

So Tango, remove minnie91 from the list, thank you.

Eidamir
: 84

« #39 : February 03, 2017, 09:08:56 PM »

Well, this could be fun, so sign me in, although my schedule is a bit complicated. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that has that problem. Usually weekends are more relaxed for me :)

Oh, and since Kaitlyn is taking a break from game and forum, I take the liberty to ask to take down her name from list. Not sure if she or someone else has asked that already via PM, but want to make sure you remember. :)

Kisses

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
tangoracer

« #40 : February 04, 2017, 05:27:45 AM »

Sorry Minnie was only doing what Nat asked me to I will remove you from the list MMWAHHH  I hope you change your mind and come and play. Welcome to Eidamir and miahotcat your names are on the list have fun on your dates.

LaidBackJim                                                                 Eidamir
fisher316                                                                     miahotcat
SirRocknDano

« : February 07, 2017, 10:47:32 AM tangoracer »

Covems
: 1688

« #41 : February 04, 2017, 02:55:16 PM »

I know I'm  going to regret this... as I rarely get the date fulfilled... but what the hell....

... count me in ...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brutalix
: 2

« #42 : February 04, 2017, 10:42:18 PM »

I'm in
Shezawolf
: 23

« #43 : February 06, 2017, 05:36:38 PM »

remove me

Pomallika
: 1