*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Ideas for roleplaying
« previous next »
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
: Ideas for roleplaying  ( 135838 )
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #240 : November 09, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »

My base for RPs is trying to lay the story out ahead of time. For both people covering what both people like (otherwise is just not fun). Also using alot of detail to work out what is happening ... best device i can think of in this case is being clear to the other of what you like while they are clear the same way.
Bear
: 3856

« #241 : November 10, 2011, 10:39:34 AM »

well I don't preplan too much of my story... but knowing what a partner enjoys is important...

I like surprises... twists in the stories...so to be creative... and spontaneous is a big plus....very few are capable of that.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #242 : November 11, 2011, 10:21:13 AM »

When doing an rp, I usually set the scene with my partner. Location, situation and each role.. As I usually know my partner very well, anything else doesn't necessarily need to be discussed.
With someone new I like to duscuss what mine and her preferences are, as not to get in conflict with eachother during the rp. But other than that, I let the story develope as it goes along. And with the right partner, things can go anywhere :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
kittenlepurr

« #243 : November 11, 2011, 10:57:02 AM »

I am not saying its totally planned out because rping is a two-way affair. But what i am saying its nice to have an idea on where your going.
And even if the other person considers you both in a rp.
Bear

« #244 : November 11, 2011, 04:18:08 PM »

*chuckles* well I have a pretty good idea of the climax of the story... *winks*

There is no wrong or right way... what works, works as a personal preference...

kittenlepurr

« #245 : November 12, 2011, 01:42:18 AM »

*chuckles* well I have a pretty good idea of the climax of the story... *winks*

There is no wrong or right way... what works, works as a personal preference...

exactly
TightFit74

« #246 : November 12, 2011, 09:06:33 AM »

The danger with being descriptive, is that it takes a long time before things get going. :) Not that I mind, the excitement and anticipation I derive from the messages AND effort of my partner, makes it all the better.

So before starting an rp with someone I know is very descriptive like me, I make sure I have plenty of time, or tell my time limit at the start. To either postpone the climax or to quicken it... Postponing the more often used option ;D

Fantasy
: 95

« #247 : November 12, 2011, 10:02:08 PM »

ummm divorce lawyer/client.
bag boy at the grocers/customer.
hairdresser/customer
waiter/customer
parade/bystander
zoo keeper/ onlooker
cowboy, riding stable/customers dtr.
public office, two strangers.
pipeline worker/delivery person
Adera
: 3047

« #248 : November 13, 2011, 04:28:00 AM »

The lawyer RP idea made me think of a prison RP... though considering it I think I rather not do that RP since it would end up dark in my case.

A shopping RP would be fun, things getting interesting in the fitting room (have this been suggested before?).
TightFit74

« #249 : November 14, 2011, 03:53:09 AM »

Adera, I think it has.. there has been quite a large number of rp ideas.. Here are a few more:

1.   A sheik, being washed, dried and fucked by his favorite haremgirl (s), can be turned into 3-some, 4-some, even more-some
2.   A boss who did something illegal, black mailed by his secretary into being her lovetoy
3.   A witch, putting a spell on  the blacksmith in a medieval town
4.   2/3/4 cleaners. Cleaning a huge mixer in a icecream factory
5.   A girl taking her car to the garage, getting a lube job by a grease monkey herself
6.   Joining the Mile High Club
7.   Love in an elevator
8.   A girl/guy plumber, fixing my pipes
9.   A spy, being tortured by an interrogator (as in brought to the brink of orgasm, over and over and over again, until everything hurts
10.   A customs officer, discovering a special feature on his body scanner, a girl/guy forced into a strip-search
11.   A farmer’s daughter, spending the night in a haystack with a drifter, secretly seeking a place to sleep
12.   A girl riding a horse, getting excited with feeling the immense power of the stallion between her legs, gropes the stableboy
13.   a girl/guy doing anything to get the desired job during a job interview
14.   a female executive, visiting a building site
15.   A visit at a physical therapist gets out of hand
16.   a girl buying a bike, being seduced by the salesguy to get an “attachment” on her sadle

3some rp-suggestions

1.   2 body guards, 1 celebrity
2.   2 fishermen, one shipwrecked girl adrift, very thankful for being rescued
3.   2 craftsmen (plumbers, carpenters, brick layers) doing a job, seducing/being seduce by lady of the mansion
4.   bf lets gf out on the town, follows her, asked a friend to pick her up. Knowing she has a crush on him, wanting her to have her wish and join in as well
5.   2 musicians doing a performance, seducing the same girl, asking her backstage, into dressingroom
6.   2 ceo’s hiring a new secretary/p.a. asking for sexual pleasures for bonusses
7.   2 guys and a girl getting caught in an elevator, the girl needing physical attention to take away her fear, knowing she will have to do both guys
8.   doc/nurse examining a patient (girl)
9.   2 cops, pulling over a hot girl in a hot car, 3rd  time speeding, license expired or? How bad does she need her license?
10.   2 travellers arriving at a b&b, getting a very warm welcome from the hostess/owner
11.   2 kidnappers, 1 girl, who develops stockholm syndrom, ending in...?

(based on mmf rp's genders are interchangable)

kittenlepurr

« #250 : November 15, 2011, 06:04:00 AM »

A teacher with a student. This can either be "to get an A" ... or that the student has something on the teacher to reverse the roles. Or if a student or another teacher "walks in". (this can work as really any combination)

You can go further into fantasy for those inclined :). (Yes i am mean the type with elves and magic)

Good thing when it comes to RP it really is only limited to slightly reality and imagination.

Bear

« #251 : November 15, 2011, 11:31:53 AM »

well quick suggestions...

1) 2 cops cleaning the evidence room find an interesting box of items
2) Orient express... a train adventure...2 travelers in a happen chance meeting... or spies mystery
3) A tow truck driver helping a stranded motorist
4) A cheerleader trying to distract the opposing team star prior to the game
5) A charity car wash... offering clients a bit more thorough cleaning (3some fun?)
6) stranded on a beach... (new pirates outfit... lol... can't resist... "why the rum?")
7) A lab assistant performing assessment on a captured alien creature

fantasy is a lot of fun... be nice if their were better skin and  physical modifications to add to the visual....among these..
8) Sisters of the Agiel... especially if they develop a hot red leather outfit..

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #252 : November 15, 2011, 11:40:53 AM »

Are you thinking of a Stockholm Syndrome?
this can be one way to play it......i have something different in mind and it can work from 3some two: after reach a safe place, the robbers decide to have some fun whit the poor girl abusing of her, so she become them sex toy. or maybe she can try to seduce on of hte robber to escape....

Jacquesza
: 50

« #253 : February 07, 2012, 06:56:32 PM »

Some good Ideas  ;D

./bump
TightFit74

« #254 : March 09, 2012, 01:57:01 AM »

I collected all the rp-ideas that I could find in this thread, organised and compiled them in a single topic. It's called: RP-suggestions Database. You can find it as a sticky thread in this section.
I will update this topic once a month, according to the suggestions that are posted here. So, by all means, post your ideas if you have them..

Tight

: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18  
« previous next »
: