*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  2017 Formula One Sweep
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 23
: 2017 Formula One Sweep  ( 149176 )
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« : February 06, 2017, 06:15:57 PM »

Formula 1 Grand Prix . Sweeps

RULES

Directors -  Brandybee, Lover & AusWoody who will be allowed to take part.

22 Driver Slots, 50 Achat $ gifts you a driver.  You may only have 1 driver, first come first served no prepayments accepted.

Gift Osiris_Forum with your entry donation.  Post your interest in this topic and send PM to all 3 directors the date you gifted Osiris_Forum and for which Grand Prix. ( Eg:-  Grand Prix Australia )

Drivers will be drawn for Sweepers (Players ) after the slots are filled by the Directors. A new draw will take place for each Grand Prix.

Topic will be updated with Stake & Sweepers here :- 

There will be xx Races this season.  See below.

Prize A$ will be stake collected for each race and shared out as below if all driver slots filled.

1st = 600 Achat Dollars (12 x Your Stake)
2nd = 300 Achat Dollars  (6 x Your Stake)
3rd =  100 Achat Dollars  ( Double Your Stake)
Pole Position =  50 Achat Dollars (Win your stake back - for the next race if you wish )

PLUS BONUS BOOSTS BY SPONSORS

RACE DAY PARTY AND LIVE SCORING WILL BE AT THE SQUARE @ 19:00 GMT  Wednesday prior to race  ;D ;D  http://achatsquare.chatango.com/

GOOD LUCK RACE FANS

This is the Formula One Race Schedule for 2017.

#   Date    Name     Start GMT 
  1    20-Mar    Australian Grand Prix      
  3    9-Apr    Chinese Grand Prix      
  2    16-Apr    Bahrain Grand Prix     
  4    30-Apr    Russian Grand Prix     
  5    14-May    Spanish Grand Prix      
   6    28-May    Monaco Grand Prix     
   7    11-Jun    Canadian Grand Prix     
   8    25-Jun    Azerbaijani Grand Prix     
   9    9-Jul    Austrian Grand Prix    
  10    16-Jul    British Grand Prix     
  11    30-Jul    Hungarian Grand Prix     
  12    27-Aug    Belgian Grand Prix     
  13    3-Sep    Italian Grand Prix    
  14    17-Sep    Singapore Grand Prix     
  15    1-Oct    Malaysia Grand Prix    
  16    8-Oct    Japanese Grand Prix    
  17    22-Oct    United States Grand Prix     
  18    29-Oct    Mexican Grand Prix    
  19    12-Nov    Brazilian Grand Prix     
  20    26-Nov    Abu Dhabi Grand Prix     

Sweepers are invited to post their interest  in  the next race based on the above shedule first come  first served  and gift Pythia A$50 per race.
Don't forget To PM the Directors of your Gift & which Grand Prix 
Same rules for each race.

Drivers signed up for the 2017 F1 Season.

TEAM      NUMBER      COUNTRY      DRIVER   
   Ferrari      5      Germany       Sebastian Vettel   
   Ferrari      7      Finland        Kimi Räikkönen   
   Force India      11      Mexico       Sergio Pérez   
   Force India      31      France       Esteban Ocon   
   Haas-Ferrari      8      France        Romain Grosjean   
   Haas-Ferrari      20      Denmark        Kevin Magnussen   
   McLaren-Honda      2      Belgium       Stoffel Vandoorne   
   McLaren-Honda      14     Spain       Fernando Alonso   
   Mercedes      44      United Kingdom       Lewis Hamilton   
   Mercedes      77      Finland      Valtteri Bottas   
   Red Bull Racing      3     Australia       Daniel Ricciardo   
   Red Bull Racing      33     Netherlands       Max Verstappen    
   Renault     27       Germany       Nico Hülkenberg   
   Renault     30       United Kingdom        Jolyon Palmer   
   Sauber-Ferrari      9      Sweden       Marcus Ericsson    
   Sauber-Ferrari      94      Germany      Pascal Wehrlein    
   Toro Rosso      26      Russia       Daniil Kvyat   
   Toro Rosso      55     Spain       Carlos Sainz Jr.   
   Williams-Mercedes      18      Canada       Lance Stroll    
   Williams-Mercedes      19      Brazil       Felipe Massa   

please note this is NOT OFFICIAL
« : February 07, 2017, 07:34:31 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
martinus
: 1446

« #1 : March 03, 2017, 12:19:49 PM »

Formula One 2017 preview - The teams, the drivers, the rule changes

Change is good and the 2017 F1 season promises lots of it. Here's our preview of what to expect.

The 2017 Formula 1 season is nearly upon us. Same-old, same-old, you might think. But if 2016 was once again characterised by Mercedes-AMG Petronas dominance, changes to this season's technical regulations mean we could be on the verge of one of F1's shake-up seasons and all the excitment that entails.

Not least because one driver change in particular will have a significant impact at the very top. Just days after lifting the title at the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Nico Rosberg announced his retirement from F1 - taking Mercedes completely by surprise and triggering a rapid search for another driver.

We've covered all the movements - and the new regulation changes - below. Keep your eyes peeled on this page as we'll be updating it as the 2017 cars are revealed over the coming weeks.

Formula 1 2017 teams and drivers

The big news here is Mercedes AMG Petronas, which didn't exactly see Rosberg's departure coming and suddenly had to find someone to replace him. That someone turned out to be Finn, Valtteri Bottas, who impressed in his previous role as Massa's teammate at Williams.

2017 Mercedes

Massa, who had himself retired, was brought back to Williams and will be partnered with Canadian driver Lance Stroll.

2017 Williams

Ferrari and Red Bull Racing's lineups have remained consistent: Vettel and Raikkonen in the former, Ricciardo and Verstappen in the latter.

2017 Ferrari

2017 Red Bull

With Jenson Button another retiree at the end of 2016, McLaren Honda's lineup has altered slightly, with Belgian driver Stoffel Vandoorne leaving Japanese single-seater series Super Formula to partner Fernando Alonso.

2017 McLaren

Kevin Magnussen leaves Renault for Haas, driving alongside Romain Grosjean. His space at Renault (which retains Brit, Jolyon Palmer) is filled by Nico Hulkenberg, whose former Force India spot will in turn be filled by Esteban Ocon. Ocon moves from Manor Racing, which went into administration earlier in the year but whose entry remains valid until the third race of the season at Bahrain. Sergio Perez remains at Force India.

2017 Haas

2017 Renault

2017 Force India

Luckily for former Manor driver Pascal Wehrlein (one of the drivers briefly touted as Rosberg's replacement), he replaces Felipe Nasr at Sauber-Ferrari. Nasr exits F1, for the time being at least.

2017 Sauber

Last but not least, there's Torro Rosso, which keeps the Russian-Spanish partnership of Daniil Kvyat and Carlos Sainz Jr.

2017 Torro Rosso

Formula 1 2017 circuits

F1 circuit changes haven't quite been as comprehensive as the driver changes for 2017. Plans to bring back Imola haven't materialised and there will be no Grand Prix in Germany this year, since deals with neither Hockenheim nor the Nurburgring could be finalised.

The only other changes are schedule shifts for China and Bahrain, which swap places, and Baku - which will no longer conflict with Le Mans - is now known as the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. A full calendar of this year's Formula One races is below:

Round   Event                                                           Location                                   Date
1           Rolex Australian Grand Prix                           Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit              26 March
2           Heineken Chinese Grand Prix                           Shanghai International Circuit        9 April
3           Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix                           Bahrain International Circuit              16 April
4           Russian Grand Prix                                           Sochi Autodrom                              30 April
5           Gran Premio de España                                   Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya      14 May
6           Grand Prix de Monaco                                   Circuit de Monaco                              28 May
7           Grand Prix du Canada                                   Circuit Gilles Villeneuve                       11 June
8           Azerbaijan Grand Prix                                   Baku City Circuit                               25 June
9           Grosser Preis von Österreich                           Red Bull Ring                                         9 July
10           British Grand Prix                                           Silverstone Circuit                               16 July
11           Magyar Nagydíj                                           Hungaroring                                       30 July
12           Belgian Grand Prix                                           Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps            27 August
13           Gran Premio Heineken D'Italia                   Autodromo Nazionale Monza                  3 September
14           Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix   Marina Bay Street Circuit                17 September
15           Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix                           Sepang International Circuit                   1 October
16           Japanese Grand Prix                                   Suzuka International Racing Course   8 October
17           United States Grand Prix                           Circuit of the Americas                         22 October
18           Gran Premio de México                                   Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez         29 October
19           Grande Prêmio do Brazil                                   Autódromo José Carlos Pace                 12 November
20           Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix           Yas Marina Circuit                                 26 November

Formula 1 2017: technical changes and new rules

F1 will be faster in 2017, thanks to a list of new technical changes aimed largely at improving lap times. It should alter the look of the cars too, as many of the changes herald significant differences in aerodynamic components and tyres.

Those tyres are much wider than before - up from 245mm to 305mm at the front and 325mm to 405mm at the rear for a satisfyingly barrel-like appearance. The latter isn't far off the 420mm maximum rear tyre width allowed in 1992 before slightly narrower tyres were brought in for 1993, which gives you an indication of the visual difference.

That's complemented by a wider track - 2000mm, up from 1800mm, and bodywork that can now be up to 1600mm wide, 200mm wider than before. The front wing can now be 1800mm wide (up from 1650mm) and a rear wing's profile and aspect both change, at 950mm wide and 800mm high, compared to last year's 750mm by 950mm.

The endplates have also changed, the diffuser grows by 50mm in height and 50mm in width and barge boards are larger too. The combined effects of these will mean a sleeker car, and both more mechanical and aerodynamic grip. The addition of 20kg to the minimum weight (now 722kg with driver) will be almost academic, with lap times up to three seconds faster than last year.

The elephant in the room is overtaking. It's commonly known that big aerodynamic devices make it difficult for cars behind to get close enough to those in front to overtake. The FIA tried to fudge a fix with DRS and a boost of energy from KERS but the problem is more fundamental than that.

Giving cars extra aero grip then? It's unlikely to change that situation. Had the new tyres been introduced on their own it might have been a step in the right direction - but we'll have to wait and see when the Australian Grand Prix kicks off in late March.

The 2017 contenders

The 2017 cars have all now been revealed, giving us an idea about how each of the teams have adapted their car based on the new regulations. Large fins above the engine cover and elaborate front wing designs seem to be a couple of trends seen between the teams, although many didn't show or covered up the rear diffusers. We will get our first taste of how the cars perform in pre season testing, but will have to wait till round 1 in Melbourne to see who has come out on top.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : March 03, 2017, 12:29:47 PM »

1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix       Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit     26 March

Please sign me & GsCougar up.  Osiris_Forum gifted.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
AusWoody

« #3 : March 03, 2017, 01:12:22 PM »

TIME IS RUNNING OUT -------> SIGN UP NOW

FORMULA  ONE  SWEEP   UPDATE

1  Australian Grand Prix   26-Mar

20  Places to  fill.
3 Places Filled

1    AusWoody 
   2    GsCougar 
   3    Vaughan 
   4    Martinus  
   5    Tango 

Stake Collected.   150  Achat Dollars.

TIPPING UPDATES  here -------->
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4489.0.html

Live random Racer draw and Race on .....
http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Its all good fun & a great way to meet & make new friends
Keep an eye on this topic for details  :D

GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU to all the players

IMPORTANT NOTE .... PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRY GIFT TO Pythia
« : March 03, 2017, 08:43:06 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

martinus
: 1446

« #4 : March 03, 2017, 01:31:03 PM »

I'm in for the 1st grand Prix in melbourne

gifted my entry to pythia

tangoracer
: 3444

« #5 : March 03, 2017, 03:44:05 PM »

Woody  put me down all paid :)

AusWoody

« #6 : March 03, 2017, 08:34:21 PM »

Of course Auswoody is in

Pythia Gifted A$50

LaidBackJim
: 21

« #7 : March 04, 2017, 03:15:16 AM »

Please sign me up.  Osiris_Forum gifted. cheers

tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : March 04, 2017, 07:32:25 AM »

Woody can you add Minni for me osiris is paid for her 

fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« #9 : March 04, 2017, 07:36:13 AM »

fisher316 in for the 1st grand Prix in Melbourne also  add  hope4u

gifted my entry to Pythia $100

FREE to be ME
jayc
: 1600

« #10 : March 04, 2017, 02:41:20 PM »

Stone & Jayc in for round 1, fees paid :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #11 : March 04, 2017, 02:46:48 PM »

And me please. Thank you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody

« #12 : March 04, 2017, 11:28:52 PM »

TIME IS RUNNING OUT -------> SIGN UP NOW

FORMULA  ONE  SWEEP   UPDATE

1  Australian Grand Prix   26-Mar

20  Places to  fill.
3 Places Filled

1    AusWoody 
   2    GsCougar 
   3    Vaughan 
   4    Martinus  
   5    Tango 
   6    hope4u 
   7    fisher316 
   8    Stone 
   9    Jayc 
  10   Brandybee 
  11   LaidBackJim  
  12   Minni  

Stake Collected.   600  Achat Dollars.

TIPPING UPDATES  here -------->
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4489.0.html

Live random Racer draw and Race on .....
http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Its all good fun & a great way to meet & make new friends
Keep an eye on this topic for details  :D

GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU to all the players

IMPORTANT NOTE .... PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRY GIFT TO Pythia

« : March 05, 2017, 04:50:50 AM AusWoody »

zuzannah
: 1379

« #13 : March 05, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »

I'm in too.  Gifted Osiris !!! 

GsCougar

« #14 : March 05, 2017, 05:12:45 PM »

Send 250 A$ to Pythia

5 SLOTS ARE TAKEN

MarnieJo
LuvCoddler
Mandingo14