*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Auto logout
« previous next »
: [1]
: Auto logout  ( 3870 )
Lover
: 10350

« : April 14, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »

I have a question:
What about an automatic logofut after being inactive for 30min or so? It happened to me, I was disturbed - and forgot to logout. In this time some friends tried to reach me, send messages and so. I was so sorry, cause its not my tsyle not to answer.

Could you make this possible A-Team?

Lover

Sandra92
: 7

« #1 : April 15, 2010, 01:57:25 AM »

I agree with you lover (nice nickname)

but I'd prefer an optional status like in other chatclients. Something like 'afk' (activated by lack of activity), 'open for chat' (as default), 'open for pleasure', 'busy' (not only when you are inside rooms) and maybe even 'invisible for people without relationships'

This would solve your problem and fulfil many wishes I found in other posts.
« : April 15, 2010, 02:02:19 AM Sandra92 »

and never forget ... the most erotic organ ... is to be found upon your shoulders

cheers Sandra
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : April 15, 2010, 07:59:25 AM »

Welcome to this forum, Sandra. Its good to have you here, I'm sure your ideas and suggestions will help us all. And if you listen to your inner voice, you will recognize me ;) I have another name in AChat client, cause I had an accident during my first login ;D So I have different names.But my prename is similar to this...

If they give us more options it will be better of course. To start with auto logout would be a good beginning I think. It would aslo ensure, people just login and then go away...

Lover

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : April 18, 2010, 12:04:31 PM »

On a semi-related note I would like a button in game that would allow me to shut down AChat entirely... it's not anything resembling a big deal, and things like the afk options are far more important.

Still not having to X out and then quit would be an improvement in my opinion.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: