*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll system added startup screen
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Poll system added startup screen  ( 11103 )
Kaitlyn1989

« #15 : April 30, 2017, 12:37:54 AM »

I wonder why we are all so surprised? Why would Achat be any different. So many companies these days exploit their loyal paying customers for the prospect of enticing new customers. We should be accustomed to this SOP. Inflating subscriber numbers. Greed their only motivation. At least Achat does not pretend to care like most of the other RL hypocritical companies.  They do not bother to make an attempt.

Achat has no voice here. Not in game or in forum. They do not actively interact with us. They do not listen or care about us nor the promises they make. They do as they please oblivious to us all. Changing the rules as they wish, altering purchased objects without notice. I am no longer going to get mad, rant n rave or make idle threats, i have my own reasons for staying in this world. None of which has anything to do with Achat or its  updates. I am here for a few special spirits, one in particular. Achat is NOT one of them.

However, i will continue to expose them for what they are. Revealing their biases, inequalities, empty promises and cancerous changes which prey on the insecure and lead this world to its eventual doom. Fostering the worst in us; promoting greed, envy and hate.

I have wasted more of my time than Achat deserves. i wish i too could see their actions and inactions as "hilarious" like Pandorra, but all i see is an ugly reflection of RL in what should be a fantasy sanctuary.
Pandorra
: 507

« #16 : April 30, 2017, 03:40:42 AM »

Achat has no voice here. Not in game or in forum. They do not actively interact with us. They do not listen or care about us nor the promises they make.

But what was this poll ingame then all about? To ridicule us in addition?

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: