*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The new hairstyle is terrible
« previous next »
: [1]
: The new hairstyle is terrible  ( 6316 )
wickedTS
: 21

« : April 19, 2017, 06:11:08 PM »

the pony dont have strands anymore and  i look like a 80 year old grandma or with a wig/peruke.
and the open hair isnt red anymore. maybe copper or gold but never that red i had.

I bought my OLD hair cos i liked it. I never bought NEW hair. I dont need changes.
They/U can buy all my hair back. it was wasted money for me.

thats maybe the future of achat

we should all buy that pumkin... looks better than all hairstyles and its cheaper also
« : April 19, 2017, 08:37:31 PM wickedTS »

FRIENDSHIP IS AN IMPORTANT THING - THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME HERE
Marniejo
: 52

Kiss Me Babe!

« #1 : April 19, 2017, 08:59:13 PM »

I was also quite surprised and not exactly happy with the changes to the pony.  I like the back and how it looks more real, the shiny part is better, but, the front is horrible, to harsh on the face.  so, I changed mine to the punk look with colors.

Pandorra
: 507

« #2 : April 20, 2017, 03:34:34 AM »

Yes, the pony was much better before. Adding just shine could be nice but the change to the form was no gain at all.
You're right wicked - it looks like a wig!

I think changes to items which are already bought are generally not the brightest ideas one can get!

But it will last one eternity  for a complain to reach an ear and another one for us to understand no one cares. That's my experience about the way the cookie crumbles here.

Most probable they have a good time reading us "Check this, they think we care! ha ha ha!"

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : April 26, 2017, 08:34:28 AM »

I like the changes!   but I think they should of  just  sold then  as new 

just like they did when they did the giant cock poses   ;D ;D ;D :o

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nkunke
: 4

« #4 : April 29, 2017, 10:14:31 AM »

Hello all :)

I don't like the new hairstyles too, they changed both mine and my spouse's hairstyle for worse. We don't look like we always used to anymore. Take a look:

Mine is much longerr, differently shaped, even the color and facture itself look different! I don't look like myself anymore, I don't like even the new color of it, but the most I don't like the hairdo shape has changed all of a sudden! It's even worse when I move or turn the view around...
I have such bad luck that both my and my spouse's hairdos are ones that sufferred the most with that changes - she has the braid, black.- the shape of it along with the shine changed very much and even with some single hair standing out at some spots really visible who knows for what too! I don't like the changes at all, even the shine.
The shine can look good on some hairdos and for some people, but you should give us a choice Achat team! And not change the hair people already bought and had for so long!

Please ,please give us back the hairdos we had just as they used to be!!! And the new ones you can add as more options to buy, that should be the best, it'd give people the choice, give you even more money from new hair purchases and not leave people upset!

Does somebody have contact with the support or anybody from the Achat team/creators, guys? It seems very hard to contact them and get any reply, maybe at least we could write a bunch of complains to the support to so they'd notice?

Please, help!

(EDIT] I can't seem to be able to attach the picture the way it'd be showing, it's small I think, I tried with 24KB-sized one already, I tried both using a link from imgur site and attaching it to the post (after the latter an error occurs saying it may be to big), can somebody help with this too?
« : April 29, 2017, 10:31:25 AM Nkunke »
Pandorra
: 507

« #5 : April 29, 2017, 11:53:10 AM »

You actually need the link to the image and not to a website showing it. I faced this problem once myself but now I know the solution. I hope it helps. Concerning the support (as they call it) I did not receive an answer to a e-mail I sent at Christmas. Freaky fuckin hilarious.

Nkunke

« #6 : April 30, 2017, 09:23:10 AM »

Thanks Pandorra, for posting my image and for the explanation! :) Maybe now I'll figure this out the next time I need it!

Now, does anyone have any contact with the Achat team? I hope something can be done to bring our hairstyles back!
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #7 : May 01, 2017, 04:09:02 AM »

You ladies always look beautiful.

Look on the bright side of life...

This could turn up in a mankini!
Atta Girl... Now you are smiling.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #8 : May 01, 2017, 06:09:08 PM »

The red is the ugly one  looks more red orange 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nkunke

« #9 : May 03, 2017, 05:11:22 AM »

Vaughan, you say so until they change all male hairstyles to some silly looking ones which is possible here as one can see! ;)
Now, as I waited for a few days and unfortunatelly I didn't get any response from the support:

Isn't that enough people already very upset with the changes forced on them?

Achat team, please give us our original hairstyles back!
If nothing else is a good reason for you - we paid you for them, not for the new different-/worse-looking ones!!!

Can anybody help us contact the game developers or support, please!?

I think someone can, as Cassianna got at least something in her hairdo changed back for a request, so please help!
And there seem to have been some cases where somebody made them hear the users and change something back, where usually they seem to maybe not even see the comments.
« : May 03, 2017, 05:13:43 AM Nkunke »
GsCougar

« #10 : May 03, 2017, 08:14:52 AM »

Dear Nkunke,

I send kindly a request to the support
please just make the new Style
as new Iten in the Shop for buy

SORRY
NO ANSWER
NO ITEM IN SHOP

But I tried :)
: [1]