*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Removing the stitches
« previous next »
: [1]
: Removing the stitches  ( 3141 )
Laura_AFS
: 161

« : May 14, 2017, 11:52:11 PM »

*snip snap*, *removing the stitches*

I decided to give it new try, and to post again, now and then.

I've had a long 'discussion' with Brandybee using personal messages, and we also met 'in game' and talked a bit.
The fact that she searched for this chat only minutes after I sent my last message commanded some respect from me, I honestly didn't expect her to come and to find me, especially not that fast.
We talked a bit since then, she explained me her (and the moderators) point of view once more, I explained mine, so we made some progress here, cleared up some misunderstandings and some comments caused by anger and frustration.

Does that mean I regret what I posted early February? No.
Does that mean I take it back? No.
Does that mean I was wrong? No.

It was nothing but some ugly truths, yet it was the wrong place to name them. I do understand Brandybee and the moderators have some rules to enforce, and it seems they didn't have a choice at all.
Of course we still have different opinions about a few issues, but nevertheless we kinda agreed that I was right in the matter, but wrong in my method.

It was quite entertaining to see those who were seen in my screenshots, planning and executing attacks, full of insults and bullshit, recently posting screenshots of them suffering from attacks as well. And their bitching at getting moderated made me grin.

Yep,

can be a bitch.

I recognized they did not only get fed their own bitter medicine 'in game' by other psychos, I also saw them getting moderated for rule violations here in forums, which convinced me that Brandybee was honest about her reasons to moderate me.
Yeah, forum is not the place to put it up, I still do not totally agree on that part, but I will respect that rule, now seeing it applying to others as well.
Still I think some other snotty postings by people not mentioned by my original postings or not even involved at all should have been taken care of as well, but whatever, that's past. You (you know who you are)...you didn't take me down. Get stuffed!

I certainly hope achat will eventually start to act, and take down such psychos that are only here to spoil the fun others are having.

If someone wants to say anything, feel free to reply, I can take it, you also got ways to message me or to contact me 'in game'.
Just please make sure you're sober when you come and try to put all blame on me, otherwise I cannot take you seriously at all, sorry... ;)

With that being said, I'm back again.

Laura
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 15, 2017, 08:47:37 AM »

Welcome back Laura! It's nice to see you again :)

There have been and there again will be different opinions. This is as normal as it sometimes comes to misunderstandings. You have talked about and that is whats important. There isn't always one person right and the other wrong, sometimes both are right and sometimes both are wrong.

And sometimes we even agree with a post, but still have to edit/remove it.

Enjoy posting :)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : May 16, 2017, 01:33:26 AM »

Welcome back.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #3 : May 16, 2017, 04:34:35 PM »

Hello Laura

Welcome Back and I will hope the things will be better to you and your friends.
I feel happy with your decision to back to post, If you and other nice persons left the game, the cyberpaths, cyberbullies and trolls win.
Welcome back and enjoy again.

I send Infinite kisses to you...

...and dont forget

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4179.0.html

Javo
: 9

« #4 : May 28, 2017, 06:07:13 PM »

Pinky ! :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: