*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Race wars - Jazz Vs Zak-
« previous next »
: [1]
: Race wars - Jazz Vs Zak-  ( 2655 )
minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« : May 15, 2017, 02:10:39 PM »

Race Wars - Jazz's story

“You never have any time for me anymore!”

“Jasmine, it’s been a long week and I need some guy time, so I’m off to Spain with the boys for the weekend to play golf” he murmured

“You spend more time with those boys than you do with your own fiancée. I thought we were meant to be cake tasting this weekend?”

“I’ve been here all week and I see you every night, I haven’t seen the boys in 6weeks”

“You haven’t seen me every night Martin. You’ve been locked up in that damn office the whole time and I’m not even sure whether you make it to bed, or sleep on the sofa in that bloody office” 

“Whatever you say hun, but the boys are waiting in the car and if I don’t make a move now, we will miss our flight. Am I going to get a kiss goodbye?”

I narrowed my eyes at him, turned on my heels and stormed straight into the kitchen, grabbing a glass down from the shelf; I decided I needed a strong drink so I poured a glass of his expensive red wine. Taking a small sip, I heard the front door slam close and then laughing coming from the front court yard before hearing the tyres squeal away. Slamming my glass on the granite work top, sloshing its contents, I eye up my car keys and decide the best course of action is to get some wind in my hair and the sun on my face, music turned up and the roof down.

I love my little Audi TT, it was the one thing I had saved up myself to buy, and it was my pride and joy. Sticking it in reverse as I pull it out of the double garage, staring at Martins Audi A8, or the barge as I always called it, seeing my reflection shine against the polish black paint work of his car. Letting the garage doors shut, I press the button for the roof to retract on my Audi, pulling my sunglasses out from the door pocket and set the wheels in motion for the open road.

Singing along to one of my new favourite songs, cruising nicely along a nice stretch of road, and suddenly all the lights on my dash start flashing at me, before the car loses all power, I tried to pull the car over as not to disrupt the flow of the traffic.
Climbing out of the car, lifting the bonnet to inspect what might be wrong, and whether it would be a quick fix at the side of the road or whether more work would be needed. On first inspection, it looked like it wouldn’t be an easy fix, so grabbing my bag to find my phone, to ring the only person who would actually help and understand, my cousin, the closest person I have to a brother and my dad.

“Hey little cuz, what’s up?”

“Hey Tommy, taken my baby out for a drive and she seems to have had a nervous breakdown on me, was wondering if you could come and have a look”

“Sorry cuz, I’m out of town with the misses, but I have a friend that owes me a big favour, give me a couple of minutes and I’ll ring you back”

“Thank you Tommy”

Dropping the bonnet on my baby, and climbing back into the car, I wait for Tommy’s phone call. Barely 3minutes later my phone starts to ring in my hand.

“Hey cuz, where exactly are you?”

“B3400 near the Overton turning”

“OK, well my friend Zak will be with you shortly, ring me if you need me”

Sat in the car for the last 30minutes listening to songs on the radio, wondering where Martin is and whether the argument this afternoon was my fault or not, I suddenly see big orange flashing lights in my rear view mirror. Turning my head I notice the big blue recovery wagon pull up behind me, and a figure climbs down from the cab.

He doesn’t look in the best of moods, but who would this late in the day, when they could be down at the pub or at home relaxing. I pop the bonnet lever in the foot well of the driver’s side and climb out as the guys figure walks past me and lifts the bonnet. He looks intensely into the car, I assume he is looking for an easy fix, but then starts to shake his head when he realises, it going to be more complicated and a trip back to the garage for my car, until at least Monday when I can get Tommy to have a look.

“Sorry love, but your car is terminal, we need to get it back to the garage and you home safely, on your cousins orders”

“I knew it wouldn’t be a quick fix, but why do you say its terminal, I haven’t had it that long, it is only 5year old”

“The bottom crank pully wheel has snapped off, and basically you’re going to need a new engine, or if you’re lucky maybe a rebuild on the engine”

With a big sigh, I nod slowly realising that maybe I was pushing it a bit too hard, but I did love this stretch of road and often enjoyed taking a quick run off down it. It wasn’t often that I got to take my little baby out, as Martin was quite controlling and would often have a driver take me out in his car or the company car. Now realising that my freedom was lost and those fun get away drives I would take to clear my head were gone, I snapped out of my daydream when the guy dropped the bonnet closed and walked back to his recovery wagon.

Watching the guy walk away from me and into his cab, I get an amazing whiff of his deodorant, it makes me weak at my knees just thinking about having that smell rubbed all over me. I watch as he manoeuvres the wagon in front of my car and makes quick work of unloading the bed, strapping the car in. He might be looking quite arrogant and annoyed but damn I can’t resist watching him loading my car onto the bed, bending down to strap the front wheel in, I can’t not look at his fine ass wondering what it would feel like to touch, if only Martin had kept his toned figure.

When I’d first been introduced to Martin by my step-dad Robert, I was fresh out of university graduating with a First Class Honours in Business Management. I had wanted to use my degree to go and reopen my dad’s garage with my cousin as main mechanic and get my hands dirty once in a while, but working in the office and handling the business would be my first priority.

When I was a young child, I had always loved going to the garage with my dad on a weekend and help to fix the cars. I knew my way around a car fairly well, but it had been 9years since my dad died, I was 12 when he had died. Mum had remarried to Robert, and she has decided I needed to marry for money, now that she had experienced wealth and having everything done for her. However when my dad was alive, we were just scrapping by, but were happy, a proper family unit.

I was introduced to Martin because he was the son of Arthur who was the CEO of a high end computer firm. Martin had money and would inherit the business when his dad retired, I wasn’t instantly attracted to him, he was very arrogant and a womaniser. However when we first met, he put the charm offensive on me and I fell for him. But now after 2years together, he’s stopped taking care of his figure that was once toned. He’s more interested in spending weekends away with his friends drinking and gambling than spending time with me and thinking about our future.

“Do you want to get your stuff out of the car?”

“Huh? Oh yes” Shaking off the old memories and coming back to the here and now.

Walking down the side of the car and leaning into the car through the driver’s door to reach for my clutch bag in the passenger foot well. I’m only short so had to hike up my pencil skirt higher than needed to put my knee on the chair to reach over to the passenger foot well to retrieve my belongings, receiving my phone from its holder, I climb back out of the car and readjust my skirt, noticing the guy still sat at the rear tyre staring at my legs.

Waiting for him to finish staring at my legs and strapping my car in, I decide to phone my cousin and let him know I’m safe

“Hey cuz, did Zak find you?”

“Yer, he’s here, he says the car is terminal, unless we can locate the parts to rebuild the engine for this model car or looks like I’m going to have to buy a new car”

“Don’t worry about the car right now or the price for parts, we can sort that out next week, let’s get you back to Martins safely. Can you put Zak on the phone a minute?”

“Sure big cuz, thanks for your help” smiling fondly at how caring Tommy can be, he’s only 18months older than me and is my dad’s younger sister’s son. My aunty use to be very close to my mum and they did a lot of things together, meaning Tommy and me basically grew up as brother and sister, we were that close. But with my dad dying, my mum couldn’t handle being around my aunty anymore as she reminded her of my dad too much. “Err Zak, my cousin Tommy would like a quick word”

Handing the phone over to Zak, he nods towards the cab “Go climb in, I’ll be there in a minute”

Walking away from Zak, wondering what Tommy has to say, I look for the handle to open the door, but after a few seconds, I look up and realise I can’t reach the door handle, the joys of being short. Looking around for Zak, I notice he was just finishing the phone call.

“Any chance you can help?”

Seeing Zak chuckling to himself, he starts to walk towards me, his body growing taller the closer he gets to me. He must be taller than Martin and he’s 6ft1. He opens the door with ease and moves aside for me to climb up, but looking at the vertical steps, there’s no way I can get up them, especially in this pencil skirt and these heels.

“Take hold of the hand rail, and my hand” nervously I started to do as he said and I reached out for the hand rail, delaying having to touch hi m, I hoist up my skirt, maybe a little further than is necessary. Eventually with no other distractions I reach out for his hand, I feel the fireworks run straight up my body, but there is no reaction from him, I step up onto the first step and release my grip from his hand and find the handle within the cab. Lifting my left leg up to step onto the next step, I slip and nearly fall backwards, however two masculine hands grab my arse and push me back to a vertical position, before man handling my arse further and pushing me up into the cab. I turn with a very shocked but lustful face onto him about to question his handling of me, when he slams the door in my face.

The driver’s door opens and I stare at his smug face

“How dare you grope my arse like that?”

“You should be thanking me, I just saved your arse from being on the floor, oh and here is your phone, your royal highness” he tosses my phone at me, grabbing it in mid-air before it lands on the floor of the cab.

The journey back to his garage is sat in silence, neither one of us wanting to talk. However I can’t stop staring at him out of the corner of my eye. He has the rough around the edges look, similar to what my dad use to have. Watching his hands on the steering wheel; I can tell he’s worked hard all his life, the muscles in his legs straining against his work trousers. Before I know it we are back at the garage and he jumps out and basically runs into the office, leaving me to attempt to get down from the cab myself. Deciding the best course of action is to take the bloody high heels off and jump down; landing safely I put my heels back on, noticing the roller shutters opening and him come jogging out and climbing back into the cab to put the wagon inside safely. I start to notice my surroundings, and it isn’t the usual sort of garage, the cars here are on the high class line, the cars Martin’s family all run around in, these cars are for people with money. Admiring the cars I don’t realise that the shutters have shut again and Zak is walking off in the opposite direction to me.

“Hey! What about me? How am I going to get home now? You promised my cousin you would get me home safely”

“My car is around the back, if you want a lift, you better catch up” he announces over his shoulder as he carries on walking.

minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #1 : May 15, 2017, 02:11:37 PM »

Trying to run in my heels isn’t a good idea, but not trusting that Zak will wait for me I have to run to try and catch up. Turning the corner I come to a standstill when I notice what car Zak is about to climb into.

“That’s the Porsche 911 GT3, RS model with 500BHP and goes from 0-60 is 3.2seconds” I say frozen to the spot while admiring the orange beauty.

“That’s if it’s from the production line. How do you know so much about this car?”

“I am related to Tommy and my dad is Elliott Walker. Did that slip your pretty little brain?” I nervously grin at him as I realise what I have just said.

With a smirk on his face, he climbs into the orange beauty and turns the engine on, and what a beauty it is. Getting all giddy I practically bounce over to the passenger door, swinging it open and as I’m about to jump in, I realise I can’t. The car has been modified with scaffolding, like a proper race car.

“How do you expect me to get in there?”

“Sit on the cross member and swing your legs in” with a massive smile on his face

Looking down at my skirt, thankful I put on my lace panties that morning, I hoist my skirt up further than any due-to-be-married lady should, especially with a stranger, and climb over the cross member and slide into the seat as gracious as the situation will allow. Noticing his hand come from underneath me, he puts something on the dashboard, and tells me to buckle up.

Reaching over my left shoulder, looking for the seatbelt, I realise it isn’t there, looking over at Zak, who seems to have a massive grin growing on his face. He reaches over towards me and pulls the straps out from behind my shoulders, I should have known, the car is built for racing, it’s got racing harnesses. He reaches around my hips, I’m sure he just stroked my leg as he did that. He points to the strap dangling down between my legs, I reach for it pulling it up towards the harness but realise my skirt needs to be adjusted so I’m not showing everything off, although at the minute I couldn’t care if I was. Watching as Zak connects the harness together and then tighten the straps, basically pinning me into the seat. I couldn’t help the small moan and the ‘o’ shape of my mouth as he seems to enjoy strapping me in.

He turned back around, I can see the bulge in his trousers straining to be freed, but I won’t let my thoughts take me there. Not tonight and not ever. He seems to be lost in thought for a minute and then blips the throttle bringing the engine revs up then puts his foot down, speeding out of the garage alleyway and onto the main road, but seeing all the traffic he seems to be heading for a short cut, it would be handy if he knew where he was having to drop me off at first.

“What is your name? What’s the address I’m taking you to?” Why does he need to know my name, I thought Tommy would have told him that by now.

“The Estate by the Audi garage” I can walk the 5minutes up the road to my house, don’t want him to see where I live or who I live with. If he found out who the house actually belonged to, he’d run and I’d never see my car again. The Industrial estate Zak’s garage is on, part of it is owned by Martin and he wants to buy out the rest of it, the part that the garage is on and it won’t be left as a garage if Martin could buy it.

“And your name?”  Do I tell him? Or do I give him a false name.

“Jasmine, my dad use to call me Jazz and now Tommy does.”

“Nice name, I’m Zak, everyone calls me Zak” smirking to myself as he’s trying to be funny

“I know who you are; Tommy mentioned your name earlier”

The conversation dies quickly between us; maybe it’s from awkwardness or just nothing in common, I stare out the window, watching the buildings go by, not really taking much notice of where we are, just as long as he is taking me to the Audi garage. So glad I’m strapped in when Zak decides to put his foot down and fly across the roundabout, I remember my dad when I was younger, I always asked him to go faster, loved the wind in my hair and was always giggling at him, enjoying the time I spent with him. Suddenly something falls into my lap; it’s what Zak must have picked up from my chair before I sat down. Looking at what I assume to be a document turns out to be tickets of some form. Flipping it over I see in big bold red writing “WELCOME TO RACE WARS” decorated with sports cars on certain drag strips and some small print. Why would he have these? These are for tomorrow in France!

“What are these?” or more to the point I should have asked why does he have these and if he was planning on going, it’s late already, how is he going to make it in time

“That’s my ticket for this weekend’s race wars in France, the spare ticket was for my friend but he pulled out this morning, so going to try and sell it when I get there, make some money back on it”

The French race wars were one of my dad’s favourites to head out to; he seemed to have a lot of friends in the circuit. Although I do remember the French race wars was his last race before he was murdered. The car gang got the wrong garage, he was shot in cold blood on his way home by a gang of car racers who were misinformed about which garage were over charging them and watering down their products. My dad would never have done that, he was well loved by his customers and did an amazing job with the paint jobs and the modifications he did especially for his customers, he always tried his hardest to please the clients and give them the best deals he could.

“So tell me about your dad. Tommy speaks often about him and how good he was in his garage, why didn’t you carry on the business or at least have it handed over to Tommy to continue”

Why does he have to bring the topic of my dad up, I don’t ever speak about him and not to someone I don’t know. I don’t know why but I feel safe to be around Zak and let him know a little about my dad, it has been a long time since he was murdered. Turning to look out the window, staring up at the night sky, hoping my dad is looking down on me.

“My dad was the glue of the family, he worked long hours from first thing in a morning to last thing at night and even on the weekends he would go in. Dad loved working in the garage, maybe he spent too much time there, but it wasn’t just a job to him, it was a hobby, his muse, his life revolved around those cars he did up.”

“So what happened?”

“What does it matter what happened? My dad is dead because of that garage, why would I want anything to do with it or have it still running within the family” I can feel my blood starting to boil. I have divulged too much already to this stranger. I’ve had enough I need out of here, I’ll walk the rest of the way if I have to, or ring someone who won’t ask questions to come pick me up.

“Why are you so angry?”

“Just shut up and let me out, I don’t want to talk about it or even be here with you. I should have phoned my mum to come and get me. Pull up on the corner and let me out, you can then get back to your stupid hobby”

He swerves to the left and comes to a stop by the kerb and I release myself from the harness and with little grace climb out over the cross member and onto the side walk, adjusting my skirt accordingly, I don’t look back as I hear his car screech away. I get my bearings and start to walk down the lane, I know I’m only 15-20minutes away from home so there is no point in ringing anyone, the walk will do me some good, clear my head after my fight with Martin a few hours ago and now this hiccup with a stranger, however I can’t seem to get the image of the stranger as he sat next to me in his truck, he has the most erotic voice I have heard in a long time. Martin never asked about my dad or really anything to do with my past, he isn’t in to cars so we don’t have the common knowledge to talk about them, he just buys the expensive cars with all its gadgets and doesn’t even know how to use most of them, or even if they are worth the price tag on them.

Taking some well needed deep breathes, I try to calm down and get my emotions under control. Seeing the tickets for the race wars has brought back memories of my dad before he went off for the weekends. he had promised when I was old enough he would take me along and introduce me to his friends and once I had got my licence and done some practice I would get to join him properly on the strips.

Thinking back to the talk I had with Zak in the car, I was a bit harsh on him; he was just trying to be friendly, the conversation about my dad has never been a topic I like to talk about and especially in an area I can’t escape from quickly enough. Maybe the fact Zak has a spare ticket, is the sign my dad is trying to give me. It could be this is the break I need to get away from my over protective mother and her billionaire husband and of course away from Martin.

I pulled my heels off and ran the rest of the way home, running through my head how I was going to get a hold of Zak and whether he would let me join him if he hadn’t already left. Running up the drive and into the house, I climb the stairs two at a time and into my room, open my laptop and search the name of the garage that Zak worked at. Pulling up the website I learn he owns the garage after his grandad left him some inheritance, the garage has been up and running for nearly 10years, being one of the best in the town. It looks like the garage is mainly for MOT’s, services and mainstream car fixing. However a side link takes me to what I would call his side line project, it seems he’s trying to set up a modification garage as well, just like my dad’s. I return to the main page and I find two phone numbers, one a house number and the other a mobile. I ring the first one, hoping to catch him still at home, but it rings out, I leave a quick message to say it was me and if he was there to answer the phone. I see a second number on the website, a mobile number, hoping it is his mobile I tentatively press dial.

“Hello?”

“Ermm Zak?”

“Yes, the garage is closed and I’m away all weekend, you will have to ring another garage or wait until I’m back on Monday”

“Ermm it’s Jazz, I mean Jasmine”

“What do you want? How did you get my mobile number? Want to rant some more at me? I was just being friendly and you tried to bite my head off”

“No actually I want to apologise for my behaviour, speaking about my dad is a touchy subject that I don’t like to talk about, especially with a stranger. I found your garage website and it had your mobile number on it”

“Ok, apology accepted. If you don’t mind I’m just about to head out. Have a good weekend.”

“Actually, I was wondering whether I could tag along for the weekend. I’ll pay you for the ticket and any other expenses”

“But you aren’t into cars, are you?”

“Remember who my dad is? I spent every weekend down at the garage with him, helping to build and modify the cars”

“WOW! Sure, if you really want to come, then be ready with a weekend bag in about 15minutes”

“OK, I know I won’t need much. I’ll meet you at the Audi garage in 15minutes”

“Sure, see you soon”

“Bye”

- To Be Continued-

tangoracer
: 3444

« #2 : June 04, 2017, 02:23:11 AM »

Race Wars - Zak's story

Friday started off slow in the garage which was fine with me as I had a big weekend planed although my friend had pulled out at just last night. As I made myself my third coffee of the morning the phone rang for a recovery job of a car with a family of five, all the details of where the car was started to print. Pouring my coffee into my travel mug I grab the print out and head out to recover them.

With a hectic Friday afternoon, recovering a family with three young kids, screaming and playing around in the wagon. I take their minivan to a local garage and them back to the safety of their home.  I finally return to the garage at 4.50pm. The garage is due to shut in 10minutes, so I sneak in a cup of coffee and put my feet up, just as I’m starting to relax my mobile starts to ring. Picking it up, the caller ID shows Tommy, not somebody I want to be speaking to this late on a Friday, he always wants something.

Reluctantly I answer “Hey mate, what’s up? Haven’t spoken in a little while, anything new happening?”

“Actually, my little cousin’s Audi TT has broken down and by the sounds of it; she’s going to need recovering”

“But I shut up shop in 5minutes, why doesn’t she phone green flag or whoever her car insurance is with?”

“You owe me a favour and I trust you more than I would any of them, I know you will look after her and fix her car properly without trying to rip her off”

I let out a loud sigh “OK, where is she?”

“Ermmmmm, I’ll find out and text you exactly where”

“Bloody women! We’re square now after this”

With a short laugh Tommy put the phone down. Drinking the last of my coffee and a quick toilet break, I make my way back to the recovery wagon and wait for the text.

Receiving the text from Tommy to say she was on the B3400 near Overton, I smiled to myself knowing the road well as it was a frequent cruising route that I often found myself on. Heading out in the wagon, knowing I should be with her in about 25minutes, and in about 90minutes I would be free to enjoy my first weekend away of the race wars season. Rounding the corner, seeing the small white Audi on the side of the road, I turn on the orange recovery lights and pull up behind her. The young lady climbs out of her car and I think to myself it’s a typical blonde ditzy rich girl who has no clue about the car and more than likely will be a quick fix here at the road side, meaning I could be on my way sooner. Climbing out of my cab I notice her shapely legs in her 4inch heels, taking my breath away, gulping hard to regulate myself. She’s the cousin of a friend of mine and at least 10years younger than me! I can’t think of her that way, but as I walk closer I notice her perk breasts poking through her top. I should not be looking, I walk past her briskly and raise the bonnet and stick my head in, looking for something wrong and trying to distract my thoughts from the young lady beside me. Looking up and shaking my head, I can’t see this being a quick fix or even fixable.

“Sorry love, but your car is terminal, we need to get it back to the garage and you home safely on your cousins orders”

“I knew it wouldn’t be a quick fix, but why do you say its terminal, I haven’t had it that many years” she says in a soft but annoyed tone.

“The bottom crank pulley wheel has snapped off, and basically you’re going to need a new engine, or if you’re lucky maybe a rebuild on the engine”

Walking back to the wagon, realising that my weekend just got that little bit further away, it’s already 5.30pm I should be home getting ready for this weekend’s race wars, getting to see the guys that I haven’t raced with in a while, not carting Lady Rich around. Climbing back into the wagon I manoeuvre the wagon to be just in front of her car, climbing back out of the cab, I get the control, walking to the back of the wagon I push the lever for the bed to roll to a stop in front of the Audi. Taking the hook, I walk down the side of the wagon with the winch wire and connect it to the Audi. Sitting in the driver’s seat of the Audi I turn the winch on and it pulls me onto the bed of the truck. Climbing back out of the Audi, I pressed the button for the roof to be put back up, moving to the front driver’s wheel strapping it down. As I move to the back wheel, I turn and say

“Do you want to get your stuff out of the car?” As I kneel at the back wheel.

“Huh? Oh yes”

She catches my eye as she leans in through the driver’s door, propping her left knee on the driver’s seat and stretching her right leg out behind her, I’m assuming she is leaning into the passenger foot well to retrieve her belongings.

As she walks away to make a phone call, I finish up strapping the car in, just as I’m about to put the bed back up on the truck I hear a shy voice

“Err Zak, my cousin Tommy would like a quick word”

Wondering to myself, why does he want to talk to me now? Hasn’t he already ruined my plans for the weekend? Receiving the phone from her, I nod towards the cab “go climb in, I’ll be there in a minute”

“What do you want now?”

“No need for that attitude mate, can you just take the car back to your garage and keep it safe, I’ll sort out the work for it next week. Then can you drop little cuz off at her house?”

Sarcastically replying “Not a problem, mate. Got nothing else planned for the evening”

Turning back around I notice she’s still stood at the side of the cab, realising she’s too short to reach the door handle.

“Any chance you can help?” I chuckle to myself.

Walking over I notice her nervous tick start, as she twists her shoulder length blonde hair around her finger almost into knots. Reaching up I open the door and push it open, moving out of her way so she can climb up. I can see the realisation on her face as the cogs start to tick as she tries to figure out how she will climb up into the cab, especially in her tight skirt and high heels, she won’t be able to do it herself.

“Take hold of the hand rail, and my hand” She grabs hold of the hand rail and with her free hand hitches up her skirt showing more leg and then grabs my offering hand. Climbing onto the first step, and letting go of my hand she now is able to reach the handle within the cab. But misses the second step and nearly falls out, except for my quick thinking and grab hold of her ass and push her back up. Hearing her little yelp, I grab her ass cheeks firmer and hoist her up the two extra steps into the cab. Shutting the door on her surprised face, I start to walk around to the driver’s door, snickering to myself while rubbing my hands together, remember how her ass felt in them. Climbing into the cab I notice her face has changed into an angry snarl.

“How dare you grope my arse like that?”

“You should be thanking me, I just saved your arse from being on the floor”, before putting my seat belt on, I realise I still have her phone in my pocket and not being in the mood to be nice, I throw her phone at her. “Oh and here is your phone, your royal highness”. Maybe I shouldn’t have said the part about your royal highness, but damn she is so annoying and her mood changes so fast, it’s going to give me whip lash.

I can’t even think what to try and talk to her about in the wagon on the way back to the garage; I just want to get on the road down to the race wars this weekend. But I can’t help out of the corner of my eye staring at her lengthy legs, her skirt is still hitched above her knees, that smooth skin is just so tempting to reach out and stroke, to feel up under her skirt and have a feel at what I assume to be a very enticing pussy, and would probably be very wet from my touches. My cock is twitching in my trousers, I need to get my thoughts under control, thankfully the garage is just around the corner and I can jump out and away from her close proximity.

Jumping down from the cab I jog into the office to open the shutter to bring the wagon in, and to get some fresh clean air, letting her figure out how to get out of the cab herself, I can’t be too close to her right now, this boner needs to disappear and quick before I face her again. I can see from my office as the shutter opens, she has worked out how to get down from the cab, and I can get back in the cab and move the wagon, before disappearing for the weekend and getting away from her, hoping to never see her again.

Not having the time or patience to unload her car from the wagon- I can sort that out on Monday when I speak to Tommy and decide what we are going to do with the car- Making sure everything is locked up, I set the alarm and close the shutter. Heading towards the back of the building, where my beauty of a car sits and waits for me.

“Hey! What about me? How am I going to get home now? You promised my cousin you would get me home safely”. Crap I had forgotten I had promised Tommy to take her royal highness home

“My car is around the back, if you want a lift, you better catch up” I can’t look at her; I need to keep walking, keep my head on straight and focussed for the racing this weekend. I need to go home and have a shower and then can head out to the hotel at the mid-way point, get a few hours kip and then head to the ferry for France.

Unlocking the door and opening the door, lady muck skids to a holt as she comes around the corner, I can’t not stare at her, her eyes seem fixed on something in front of me, my car?

“That’s the Porsche 911 GT3, RS model with 500BHP and goes from 0-60 is 3.2seconds”.

Looking shocked at her but quite impressed. “That’s if it’s from the production line. How do you know so much about this car?”

“I am related to Tommy and my dad is Elliott Walker. Did that slip your pretty little brain?” I had forgotten that, she acts differently from her cousin, and what Tommy has told me about her dad, she definitely doesn’t seem to be the sort of person who would spend her free time with him down at the garage. Smirking to myself at her last comment, I climb into the car and turn the engine over; she purrs to life, oh how I love that sound.

Watching her through the windscreen, she bounds over and opens the passenger door; all I can do was try to stop myself from laughing. She is wearing that tight skirt and high heels and the car has been modified to be ready for racing.

“How do you expect me to get in there?”

“Sit on the cross member and swing your legs in” Smiling that big wide smile knowing what she will have to do if she wants to get a lift home.

Hitching her skirt up even higher, I can see the outline of her orange lace panties, my cock starts to stir again in my trousers, I need to get my mind off her and quickly. Doesn’t help when she actually lifts her leg up and over the cross member and I get a full view of her peachy ass, remembering how it felt in my hands only an hour ago.

Realising before her peachy ass touches the seat, the two tickets I bought for this weekend’s race wars are on the seat, removing them without touching her I fling them on the dashboard. Can’t believe that Jesse pulled out of coming this weekend only at dinner last night, I should be able to sell the spare ticket but means I’ll be going alone and having to drive the whole way myself.

“You need to buckle up”, I watch as she reaches over her left shoulder looking for the standardised seat belt, then she looks at me with a confused look, reaching over I pull the two strap harnesses out from around her shoulders and then the two straps from around her waist. The grin on my face becomes wider when I decide she needs help to be strapped in, pointing to the buckle that is in between her legs, watching her reach for it and adjusting her skirt accordingly she lets me carry on fastening her in, making sure she is safely and securely buckled into the seat, her mouth performs an ‘O’ shape as she watches my hands work around her and then tightening the belts.

Getting a closer feel of her curvy body, my cock is twitching and straining to be released and to be in her hand, her mouth, deep within her juicy walls. STOP! I can’t think like that, she’s Tommy’s cousin, it can’t ever happen. Removing my hands from being anywhere near her, I rev the car and speed away to join the evening traffic, knowing the back roads will be quieter than the main road I head for them and realise I have to drop her off first

“What is your name? What’s the address I’m taking you to?”

“The Estate by the Audi garage” she stammers

“And your name?” Oh the posh end of town, not too far from where I live so not out of my way at least, gives me enough time to shower and get on the road by 9pm

“Jasmine, my dad used to call me Jazz and now Tommy does.”

“Nice name, I’m Zak, everyone calls me Zak”

“I know who you are; Tommy mentioned your name earlier”

Coming up to the roundabout that leads to the country roads I love, I put my foot down to apex the corner properly and maybe scare Jasmine a little or see if she has any fun in her.

“What are these?” I look over and see the tickets from the dashboard have fallen into her lap and she has hold of them, looking at them inquisitively.

“That’s my ticket for this weekend’s race wars in France, the other was for my friend but he pulled out last night, so going to try and sell it when I get there, make some money back on it”

“So tell me about your dad. Tommy speaks often about him and how good he was in his garage, why didn’t you carry on the business or at least have it handed over to Tommy to continue”

I can see her hands clenching together in her lap, maybe not the best way to start up a conversation, but I needed to talk about something to keep my mind off thinking about running my hand up her leg and to feel that sweet little pussy and feel how wet I can make it. I hear a little sigh come her way and her head turned staring out the window of the car at the night sky, as I cruise down the country lanes.

“My dad was the glue of the family, he worked long hours from first thing in a morning to last thing at night and even on the weekends he would go in. Dad loved working in the garage, maybe he spent too much time there, but it wasn’t just a job to him, it was a hobby, his muse, his life revolved around those cars he did up.”

“So what happened?” I asked, curious to find out more about her and listen to her soothing voice, even if it did sound like she was about to start crying. 

“What does it matter what happened? My dad is dead because of that garage, why would I want anything to do with it or have it still running within the family”

“Why are you so angry?”

“Just shut up and let me out, I don’t want to talk about it or even be here with you. I should have phoned my mum to come and get me. Pull up on the corner and let me out, you can then get back to your stupid hobby”

How dare she say it’s just a hobby? Pulling over a bit more vigorously than needed, nearly hitting the kerb. Coming to a complete stop I just stare out of the window not even wanting to look at her after that comment. I hear her climb out over the cross member, and I can’t help but take a quick peek at her peachy ass as she goes. Slamming the door behind herself, she sorts her skirt out and walks off in the opposite direction. I couldn’t care where she is going, I’m getting out of here, quick shower and then I can head for Dover.

Pulling up at my apartment, I don’t waste no time in heading up to the shower and jumping in, glad that the day is nearly over and I can start to enjoy my weekend. Turning the heat up in the shower, I can’t get the imagine of Jasmine’s peachy ass and those long silky legs, and being able to freely run my hands all over her. No, can’t think that way, I need to get a move on. Jumping out of the shower and chucking a few bits into my travel bag, I chuck on some comfy clothes for the two and a half hour drive. As I’m about to reach for my phone and keys I see the phone lighting up, a local number is flashing on the screen. Not sure whether it’s a safe idea to answer the call, knowing it is after closing hours but something draws me to answering the phone call.

“Hello?”

“Ermm Zak?”

“Yes, the garage is closed and I’m away all weekend, you will have to ring another garage or wait until I’m back on Monday”

“Ermm it’s Jazz, I mean Jasmine”

“What do you want? How did you get my mobile number? Want to rant some more at me? I was just being friendly and you tried to bite my head off”

“No actually I want to apologise for my behaviour, speaking about my dad is a touchy subject that I don’t like to talk about, especially with a stranger. I found your garage website and it had your mobile number on it”

“Ok, apology accepted. If you don’t mind I’m just about to head out. Have a good weekend.”

“Actually, I was wondering whether I could tag along for the weekend. I’ll pay you for the ticket and any other expenses”

“But you aren’t into cars, are you?”

“Remember who my dad is? I spent every weekend down at the garage with him, helping to build and modify the cars”

“WOW! Sure, if you really want to come, then be ready with a weekend bag in about 15minutes”

“OK, I know I won’t need much. I’ll meet you on the corner where you dropped me off at in 15minutes”

“Sure, see you soon”

“Bye”

: [1]  
« previous next »
: