*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A trip to Bali
« previous next »
: [1]
: A trip to Bali  ( 2375 )
patosh842

« : May 21, 2017, 12:23:15 AM »

Part 1: “Exhibit”
Abo and I had just arrived to Bali for a 2 weeks holiday there. The flight from Guangzhou Bayun airport to Bali international airport went smoothly. It was quite fast, and good for us the plane was not too full, which means we had place to lay and rest. Abo was able to get a bit of rest by laying her legs on the nearest sits and let her head rest on my thigh. I was simply let my hand rest on her belly. I like the simple contact of my hand on her belly, feeling the warmth of her body.
We took a taxi from the airport to the hotel. In the taxi, I took a quick nap, just holding her in my arms, kissing her forehead.
Once arrived to the hotel, the groom helped us sign in, took our luggage and showed us to our bungalow. It was a very nice and lovely place. We rented a bungalow, close to the beach, with our own private pool. The hotel owned a few ones and was actually more like a small village, hidden between the palm trees, sand and the frangipani trees that were delivering an enchanting sweet scent in the warm yet comfortable evening breeze. The beach was only a few feet away and we could hear the sound of the waves crushing on the sand.
We unpacked quickly what we needed the most for the evening, night and for the next day; then we went to the nearest restaurant, a very nice Indonesian food restaurant, with fine decoration and quite romantic atmosphere. Flower and candles on the table, a live group was playing music, singing and dancing traditional Indonesian folklore dance. We were welcomed so warmly by the staff, with huge smile, polite greetings and a frangipani pin that we could pinned to our clothes if we wanted to.
This paradisiac environment, the warmth and beauty of both the land and its people was already making us relax and forgot completely about the daily stress of our lives back home.
We enjoyed the food and the show that was both excellent, I could look at her face solely lighted up by the candle lights. She was beautiful, perfect. We were diving in each other eyes, holding her hands. I secretly took my feet out of my shoes; and starting caressing her legs with my foot; feeling her soft skin on mine, starting with her feet, her ankle, her calves…She looked surprised at first but then smiled at me and bite slightly a lower lip. I continued a bit upper, slowly raising my foot to her knees, between her legs, pushing a bit forward , caressing her inner thigh, she closed her legs, to prevent me going further…She shooked her head :
ABO:    “Noooo, Stoooopp!”, she whispered, ”What if someone see us?!”
The tablecloth was very long, nearly to the ground so there was no chance that anyone saw what was going on, the only clues they may have was Abo blushing, biting her lips, her hands tightening and clutching on the table, her mouth opened as she could barely breathe…
ME:    “Don’t worry honey, with the table cloth nobody will see, just look at my eyes, I want to see your desire and lust rise when I caress you”
She slightly relaxed, just enough for me to push gently my feet further, reaching the fabric of her underwear….I let my big toes caress her like this, through the fabric…moving it up and down, in circle….My toe thumb was where I thought was her clitoris, I went slowly, gently, with barely a touch, caressing it through her underwear…The contact on my thumb on it, her underwear caressing her soft skin, her pussy hair, her labia and clitoris…I let it go down a little, push very lightly and I felt her underwear getting wet…Abo was barely keeping it to herself, I could read in her eyes that she was enjoying it, she was swallowing her saliva and breathing short…
ABO:    “Oooo, you made my underwear so wet….I have to go to the bathroom”
She stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom, I could see her wet pussy and underwear couldn’t let her walk as we wanted…
That’s the time the waiter came to bring the first dish and our drinks. I just took a sip of the fruit cocktail we ordered, I could taste the sweetness of the fruit, the coolness of the mint and the warmth of the bit of alcohol they put in it. Abo went back shortly after, she passed by me and dropped something on my legs. I took it and saw it was her wet underwear, full of her own honey. I put it to my lips, pretending it was the napkin, and starting smelling and tasting her honey.
ABO:      “Look at what you’ve done, you made me completely wet my underwear, hope you like it”
I nodded; I was enjoying her scent…..
ABO:      “Now I’m not wearing anything under my dress”
And to prove it, she took her cellphone, put it between her legs, under the table clothes, and I heard the sound of the camera tooking a shot.
ABO:    “it’s too dark, I forgot the flash”
She tapped on her phone and did it once more; she looked at it, smiled with a kinky and naughty wink to me. I heard my phone vibrate indicating WeChat notifications. I check around that no waiter was passing by and I opened it. I could clearly see the bush of her black hairs, her wet pussy soaked in her own juice, dripping….her labia red with all the blood coming due to the arousal…I imagined her hot and wet at that moment…My cock was already hard and was screaming to get out of this tight pant that was blocking it to roam free. I felt suddenly Abo’s feet caressing my legs, my knees, until it reached my balls…
ABO:      “My turn to play!”
She was literally caressing my cock and balls through my pants, with her legs, looking at me with a kinky smile, biting her lips….I couldn’t bare it, I unzipped discretely my pants, I pulled down slightly my underwear just to let my cock rise and grow freely. I took her underwear that was still in my hand and I started caressing and masturbating my cock with it, enjoying her wet warm juice on my cock while her foot was caressing my balls…I could barely keep a normal face, my heart was beating like crazy, excited to a level I never felt before and yet in the same time afraid that anyone could found out.
ABO:      “My pussy is warm and wet as you like it, waiting for your cock..”
This, her talking so wildly, and looking at me directly in the eyes, in the middle of the crowd while she was caressing my balls and I was masturbating in her underwear….I couldn’t control myself…I felt my balls getting tight, ….hot waves of sperm damped her underwear….I was emptying myself, biting my lips to the blood to prevent myself to shout, scream, or moan…my other hands grabbing the table so fiercely I was afraid I was going to let my fingernails in it.
ABO:      “I told you I was going to make you pay for all the time you made me wet with your stories and not being there to properly take care of me….”
After cleaning myself with her underwear, I kept it in the little bag I brought with me…We cheered, with a wink and enjoyed our dish, the arousal made us hungry.
patosh842

« #1 : May 21, 2017, 12:26:36 AM »

Part 2: “Champagne & Ice”
After this fine diner, we paid and ask the waiter to call room service to bring a bottle of champagne and an ice bucket in our bungalow. We went for a walk along the beach and when we were back to the bungalow, the champagne was waiting for us....
I knew Abo was still wet from our little exhibitionism game in the restaurant, so I pulled a chair, asked her to kneel on it, sitting on her heels, butt towards the outside. I pulled up her dress, immediately letting me see her perfect tight ass and her soaking wet pussy. I kneel down and I buried my face there, my mouth on her pussy, sucking her and licking her with the utmost pleasure; my cheeks and face pressed against her butts. I licked her like this, enjoying her wet honey on my lips, making me drunk of it, hearing her moaning, feeling her hand on my hand, pressing me to continue…but I had something else in mind, I didn't want to make her cum yet....
I opened the champagne bottle, poured two glass and we cheered. Abo slowly unbuttoned her dress; I let my pants drop down and we were naked in front of each other, just admiring each other body.
ME:       "Come here"
I poured a bit of champagne on her breast. The cold and the sparkling bubble of the champagne made her feel like some electricity on her skin, especially went it rained down on her sensitive nipples, that suddenly hardened and pointed at me. I immediately sucked and licked the champagne, the warm and soft of my tongue and lips making by contrast an amazing feeling on her tits...I went on again, and again, and again, continuing this cold/hot sparkling/soft contrast on her tits....Abo's mouth was wide opened, she was breathing heavily, I could see her tits go up and down as the rhythm of her arousal went up and her breathing get shorter...I kneel down and asked her to sit on the bed and to let her legs on my shoulders. Then I slowly pour a few drops of champagne on her belly, letting i run down her on her clitoris, labia and pussy. The effect of the cold, the bubbles, created an electrical sparkling sensation so intense that she immediately shouted
ABO:      " AAAAaaahhhhhhh, oh yessss!"
I went to suck and lick her to calm down this feeling....I did a few time this, pouring champagne then calming down with the warmth of my mouth. It seemed it had great effect on ABO and I was enjoying exciting her so much.
I took an ice cube between my fingers and I started to rub it on her lips, on her chin, her neck, her tits, her nipples. The cold was chilling her, given her chicken skin, and then my tongue and lips was warming her. The cold of the ice cube was making her breast point up at me. In the same time, my other hands was caressing her back, grabbing her perfect tight ass, then from behind, reaching her wet pussy, and letting my fingers caressing her that way, splitting her labia, gently caressing her clit, barely touching it, like a breeze, down again to gently and softly introduce my finger in her. Her wet pussy was so lubricated, so wet that I could enter easily.
I put the little ice cube, half melted between my lips, and we kissed, passionately, the incredible sensation of the warm wetness of our lips and tongue playing with each other, sucking, licking,… and the cold icy feeling, refreshing of the melting ice..
I felt her legs weaken; I could see the white of her eyes, her head tilting back, her whole body shivering, soon after she came in a loud moan.
I help her lay on the bed, to slowly get back some energy.
ABO:      “Oh baby, let me take care of you”
She sat down, just in front of me, and her right hand grab my butts, and pulled me closer to her, her left hand started caressing my balls, one after an another, then my cock, gently, slowly stroking it, she could see my cock already hard pointing right at her face, the tip of my cock, purple, big like a plum, ready to be eaten.
She started to lick softly my balls; I could feel her tongue running on them, and then slowly going up along my cock, under the break of the tip, a very sensitive part, making me moan. Her tongue then started to roll over on the tip of it. Then I felt her lips, like an O, slowly sucking it, just the tip at first, as it was a bit big, then she let it go a bit further….One hand was caressing my ball, one hand grabbing my butts, her lips sucking my cock, like a lollipop, an ice-cream, sucking it so hard like she was craving for it. I could feel her tongue right under my cock, licking it, the tip of her tongue playing on it, all that mixing together in an incredible feeling that was driving me in ecstasy.  Her hand took the champagne bottle that I left close by, then she stop sucking me, looked up at me with a smile and started pouring champagne on my cock, her mouth wide open under to drink the champagne that was dropping from it.
ME:      “Ooooooooooooo Yeaaasssss!!!!”
I screamed in ecstasy,  it was too good, the electric feeling of the ice cold champagne, the foam and bubbles popping out on the very sensitive skin of my cock.  She stopped pouring and I could feel again the warm soft velvet of her mouth around my cock…She continued doing that for a few times, always bringing closer to climax, stopping just in time, some time when the cold of the champagne was making my cock a bit softer, she would slap my ass to make me by reflex gain back some stance….After a few rounds of such a sweet treat, I felt I couldn’t hold it anymore….
ME:      “Oh Abo, I feel I’m gonna cum!”
ABO:      “Wait just one more second”
She took a good sip of champagne in her mouth, and immediately started to suck me , the mix of her sweet mouth on my cock and the popping of champagne completely made me forget myself, I lost track of time and space, my whole body tensed, and loads of cum flow out, mixing with the champagne in Abo’s mouth.
I was panting, my heart was beating like crazy, I could barely catch my breath, it was so intense….I needed to sit for a while.
Shortly after we went to shower, then we just felt asleep on the bed, naked, in each other‘s arms.
patosh842

« #2 : May 21, 2017, 12:32:55 AM »

It's along time I haven't posted anything on the forum.
I hope you'll enjoy reading these two little chapter.
I have more ideas in mind (Part 3 : a walk on the beach,  Part 4 : A sensual massage, Part 5 : I'm yours, master), but it will take me time before I finish them
: [1]  
« previous next »
: