*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A special course
« previous next »
: [1]
: A special course  ( 1854 )
patosh842

« : May 21, 2017, 12:35:22 AM »

Recently I have started to teach Salsa to Abo, this lovely, adorable cute Cantonese friend.
We met once every 2 weeks only, sadly only so, as she is not living in Shenzhen, but in Foshan and she come only during weekend. It’s a bit sad to see her only so rarely. I love to see her and dance with her. And I would love to do so every day.
But anyway, that’s life and I have to find happiness in every time we meet, even so rare.
She is smart, full of life, and incredibly attractive.
Each time I meet her, it’s difficult to focus on dancing and teaching as my mind goes running wild….
I love her beautiful long hair. It look so soft, I would love to feel her hair running between my fingers, to caress the soft skin of her face and neck. I’m diving into her beautiful eyes, shining, full of life and sparkling with her beautiful smile that lighten my days.
I’m looking at her lips and imagining how sweet and soft they taste. I let my imagination runs wild, imagining her in my arms. My lips against her,, kissing her softly, tasting her sweet lips, my tongue poking gently at her tongue, then they start playing softly, a dance of their own.

“Patrice, are you ok?”
She is staring at me; I probably was lost in my own thought for too long.
We are in the dancing room, just the 2 of us; we closed the curtain to avoid the person walking by to stare at us dancing when they hear the sound of salsa in background.
“Yeah, I’m ok, sorry, got lost one moment…Let’s take a few minutes break”
We went to the corner of the room; I served her then myself some water. The air conditioning was sadly broken this day, so between the room temperature above 35 degrees, the natural humidity in the air and the heat due to the salsa we were dancing for already quite some time, I could see some sweat slowly appearing on her skin. One little drop of sweat went down softly from her neck, near her right ear, down to her shoulder, then down to her cleavage….I couldn’t stop looking and imagining this little drop going down and down…between her breast, on her cute flat tummy, to end between her legs. I was imagining her naked, right in front of me…my palms was sweating, I could start to feel my cock getting hard, making my pant tight, my mouth was watering…..
I shook my head to wake me up from these thoughts.
She was bending over her bag, on the chair, as she was wearing a beautiful little white skirt, I could see her beautiful legs.
My eyes were going up, trying to figure out the shape of her nice little butts….
She stood back up, bent her head slightly, and looked at me with a smile.
“We continue?”
“Yes, but do you want to try a bit of bachata?”
I hold her close to me. I could feel her warm and soft body in my arms, her chest against my belly, her face resting on my chest and shoulders.
I could smell the sweet scent of her skin and hair conditioner. I could feel her warm breath softly on my neck…tickling.
I wanted the world and time to stop and stay in that instant forever; just enjoying the warmth of this embrace, her beauty, and her sweetness.
She looked up at me and I stared at her beautiful dark eyes.
I slowly get closer until I felt our lips touched. My lips gently kissing her upper lips, I could taste a bit of saltiness from her skin. It was refreshing in a way. I could also taste some sweetness from her lips, probably her lipstick were flavored with some fruit aromatics. She slightly opened her lips and pressed a bit her lips against mine.
I hold her more tightly against me. I was enjoying every seconds of this kiss, every flavor, every scent, every feeling. My heart was pumping, in my brain it was an explosion of chemical reaction….
I kissed her cheeks, slowly, gently.. then her eyes, her forehead, her nose. I wanted to kiss and discover her whole body.
My right hand was caressing her hair, feeling how soft they are, as soft as silk…My left hand was caressing her back, imagining her skin, her body under her thin top…Abo was also letting her hand slide on my body. I was enjoying it.
I kneel down a bit, and I kissed her neck, feeling her soft warm skin, tasting it, kissing it…going up and kiss her right earlobe, sucking it gently between my lips.I went to kiss her neck again ,then her lips…
She kissed then my neck, opened the top of my shirt and started kissing my chest.
My hands slowly go under her top, caressing her back, her belly, feeling her warm soft skin.
I kneel down and kiss her belly, gently softly, my hands go on her back, and down,to feel through the fabric of her skirt her beautiful ass.
My lips slowly go up, I unbutton her top slowly. One button at a time
Then I open it on a beautiful white bra. I kiss her breast, being under the spell of the incredible view of her body.
I slowly slide her bra-strap and let the bra fall, freeing a perfect breast. I sucked gently on her nipples, feeling them between my lips, licking them and letting my tongue play with them. I could hear Abo mown and her breath getting short as pleasure and arousal becoming higher.
My hand started to slip under her skirt, letting slide down on her ankles.
Then I started to caress her beautiful butts, she had amazing bottom, firm… my other hands was caressing her tit….
I was feeling my dick become so hard that it was starting to feel painful to let it so tight in my pants.
I unbutton my pants, and let it slide down.
I took then my time to look at her body. What a vision! She is simply divine. Perfection on Earth.
It’s like we were completely unaware of the odd of doing it in a dancing room. It was like there were only two of us in the world, and nothing else mattered in that instant.
We made a bed out of of some yoga mats and we laid down.
I started kissing her feet, her leg, her thigh…slowly going up, between her legs.
I pulled slightly away her underwear to let me see see and taste her pussy, already starting to be moist by all this foreplay.
I gently kissed her labia, sucking them, licking them….my tongue going up and down on them….then to move to her clitoris, first licking around it slowly, then in circle going smaller, licking it directly, sucking it gently between my lips…
I could start to taste her cyprin on my lips, on my tongue. Feeling her wet like this aroused me so much.
I went up to kiss her, to caress her and hold her in my arms. Then she went on top of me to ride me ‘cowgirl’ style.
She let my cock go in slowly in her wet and tight pussy. It was incredibly good, amazing at a level impossible to describe in words. I could see in her eyes the lust, the desire that was driving both of us crazy .
She went slightly faster, increasing the speed at her own desire, going deeper…..She was in control, enjoying every inch of my cock in her, and I was too… We were both moaning, our hearth pulsating like crazy, we could hear our own breath getting short….I was unable to stop staring and admiring her, her beauty, open in her sexuality and desire,….
She bent toward me, kissing me, we kissed each other, while she was riding me and my hands was caressing her body….
We went on and on for a while, until being unable to control myself, we climax and cum together…panting, breathless , in one’s another arms…hugging and kissing…
Shortly after we put our clothes back, kissed and headed to her home for dinner, and more…
: [1]  
« previous next »
: