*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  THANKS BUT DON'T STOP HERE NOW
« previous next »
: [1]
: THANKS BUT DON'T STOP HERE NOW  ( 3895 )
stella
: 24

« : April 18, 2010, 07:10:01 PM »

hi i have write you many times for ask new poses for we girls. First I want to thank you for finally created 2 new beautifull positions for us  women. but  in the missionary  it would be better to remove the useless hand and  on tit and put anal penetration. well done riding on the face. I now ask kindly on behalf of all women to create the romantic foreplay for us women, and a new doggy style and wheelbarrow. but please give us more opportunities to women to have the squirt (in missionary as well), always waiting for the 3 some enrichment for we girls and the poses SM.
again thank you very much.

Stella, nick (AVATAR)
« : April 18, 2010, 07:11:35 PM stella »
angel81
: 15

« #1 : April 18, 2010, 07:19:04 PM »

Well as much as I do agree with changing the actions for Missionary for FF. And agree that the useless hand actions are just that. But maybe yes add Anal, but most appreciated if "Kissing" was added to that position. I can't belive kissing was overlooked over that grab boobs actions. But none the less, Very good work on the new poses.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : April 19, 2010, 12:57:34 AM »

Now see... I don't like anal. The fact is that they can't please everyone, so I'm going to celebrate the fact that they've given what they've given then worry about what they haven't.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: