*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An afternoon with Tristan
« previous next »
: [1]
: An afternoon with Tristan  ( 2821 )
Kaitlyn1989

« : June 06, 2017, 10:22:30 PM »

Some here who only know me by my posts might think me a lesbian. My friends, lovers and spouse here in this world know better. Although I have a “thing” for My Lady Andrea and her eclectic mind, and enjoy posting erotic pics of sexy women, I am really just a happenstance lesbian with only one RL partner. Older of course, another reason I am attracted to Andrea

I am pretty much Hetero….. *whispers* so is Andrea, shhhhh don’t tell. I LOVE men, not boys. And I am very recently married, to my lifelong friend turned lover Tristan.  Some ask me why I visit this world? What about Tristan?

I will answer these questions in reverse order, starting with Tristan…. YES, NO, NO, YES

YES, he knows of this Fantasy world I play in, maybe not all the details, but enough. I do not hide this from him, I share everything. It is the way I am wired and it is the primary reason I am able to reconcile this quirk in my head n heart and remain at peace here. I could not do this otherwise.

NO, He does not play in this world. He thinks me silly and weird, nothing new, but loves me anyway. He just rolls his eyes and laughs at me.

NO, he has not asked me to stop visiting here. Even after our wedding, our honeymoon. He is not threatened by this place or my kinks.

YES, he benefits from my visits … the purpose of this post if I ever get there. I tend to be wordy. :o

Why do I visit this world?

Well that would depend when you asked during my 16 month journey here. At first it was just drunken fun n lewd sex with my “lesbian” friend Maliah. Then it became more bout chatting, meeting people and eventually some connections. And then I met Andrea and she opened a new world too me.

So, the current answer is ….. This place adds SPICE to my RL, and also to Tristan’s

Which brings me to my post …. sharing how this world and my RL world thrive hand-in-hand. This world being the erotic SPICE and playground for my RL. I have many fantasies hiding in the attic of my head and even though I consider myself pretty adventurous sexually I am no different than most. I have inhibitions and insecurities that prevent me from being comfortable initiating or performing some forms of sexual activity. This world allows me to explore my kinks without judgement, empowering me to try new things in RL.

This is a short story of one of those RL examples occurring over our honeymoon. Now, I wanted to include the restraints that I did bring, and used, but confess I did not use them on this particular occasion although I meant to. Sometimes spontaneity has a way of altering even the best plans.

hmm, looking back at ALL my words…. realizing I can’t even write a short prologue. Oh well, FUCK it.

My TRUE story:

I am wearing a particularly delicious smile here in the outdoor lounge area of our honeymoon resort, no one really knows the source except Tristan who i left napping naked in our bungalow after a some afternoon delight. I was feeling extra feisty today, naughty, wanting to add some spice to our diet. Perhaps it had something to do with me waking from a dream bout 4:30 this morning with Andrea in my head. Wondering if she was up reading my letter n thinking of me.

Sooo, my afternoon delight? It started after an early afternoon shower, i think i already mentioned our shower is outdoors, in a rock grotto connected to our bungalow. We had a light lunch after our first scuba excursion along with a few island drinks. FUCK, they make their drinks strong here disguised in delicious fruit punch. Mango is my current fav.  I was feeling playful, naughty and very oral. So i had Tristan lay on the bed with a towel under him and slowly shaved him, stripping away all his pubes from my playground. Being careful not to draw blood while i left him as bare as a baby. This is a huge turn-on for me and Tristan doesn’t complain much, hehe.

After i cleaned him all up i applied lubricant all over his cock, balls n ass crack. LOTS of lube. I was feeling messy and wanted him real slippery. Although i did not bring out the restraints, which i did pack, i told him NO HANDS allowed. He just had to lay back and enjoy his personal massage. I started with his abs moving down to his freshly shorn pubic bone with my slippery fingers spreading the lubricant into his flesh. Moving around his hard cock without touching it and into the hollows of this groin, down the inside of his thighs. Pushing his legs apart as i moved back up giving me access to his ass crack, slowly sliding my hands along his cheeks before one slips between them while the other nestles under his taut scrotum pushing his balls upward as my fingers begin a long n slow trek along his ass. Massaging his perineum and the underside of his sac with one hand while the other was busy teasing the area around his anus. Kneading it, rimming n pressing hard  into him without penetration. Watching his breathing, the twitch of his organ and the sounds of his arousal. Waiting patiently before slowly sliding a finger inside his tight muscle. I let it linger there, one joint deep, feeling his sphincter working around me, watching his ball sac tighten n shaft twitch. As my other fingers stroked his perineum. When i finally heard the magic word, “deeper”, i slid the balance of my finger inside him until my knuckles were pressing at his entrance.     Kneading him on the outside as my finger went to work on the inside.

My mission? To see if i could bring Tristan to climax without taking him into my mouth or jerking him off.  I was not in any rush. I would either succeed or Tristan would have to intervene.

Tristan kept both his hands tucked safely behind his head, eyes wide open staring into mine as my finger followed his thick rectum wall.. His sphincter continued hugging my finger as I explored his vault. His cock twitching n bouncing in approval. Pressing deeper into his thick canal i slowly rotate my finger 180 degrees pressing into his inner flesh as i slowly withdraw my finger to the first digit. A deep moan escapes Tristan’s lips as his anal rings tighten down on my finger closing his passage behind me. I stop to enjoy this sensation, the pleasure in my hubbies eyes, as the contractions suckle my fingertip.

With my other hand i apply more lubricant positioning the tube over his hardened shaft and watch the slippery liquid drizzle along his underside coating, glistening as it coated his deep blue pulsating vein making its way over his thick taut ball sac until until it converged into his crack and my waiting finger.  I let the lube flow while i pressed my finger into him just enough to pass his anal canal and allow me to curl my fingertip, hooking him from the inside. Tristan quickly responded letting out a deep guttural approval of his own “Oh FUCK” as i pulled my finger outward, tugging open his reluctant opening allowing the lube to flow into him along my finger.

Once satisfied he was sufficiently oiled i dropped the lube and began massaging it into his shaft and ball sac again while my finger slowly fucked him making sure my knuckles borough deep into his crack. Twisting n rotating my finger coating his inner channel making sure he was slippery for me. Kneading his swollen balls with increasing pressure, massaging up n down. pushing those walnut sized globes towards the base of his shaft as they part and surround him. As my finger slides in n out of Tristan my fingertip begins its search, exploring his cavern for a bulbous lump on the other side of his inner walls. As my finger explores my thumb begins its assault on his perineum. More whimpers fill the room, the scent of sex begins to fill the air, a bead of precum forms at his tip. It doesn’t remain there for long as i quickly grasp his shaft pulling it downwards closer to me. Squeezing him tightly walking my grip up his length i watch as the bead of his arousal grows moving in with my tongue before it crests over his glistening crown.

Just as i release his shaft after draining his exposed fluids my finger finds it mark, the presence of a walnut sized shape lying on the other side of his flesh. Tristan’s instantaneous reaction confirms my find, his prostate. Without a word, just a smile into his eyes i begin to stroke the area with the tip of my finger. In n out, slowly, circling this concealed gem, pressing, kneading as Tristan’s breathing deepens, his hips now arching into me. With a naughty wink, sliding my other hand over his pulsating shaft leaving his freshly shorn slippery balls exposed i lower my mouth to his taut sac, gliding my tongue along him as I continue to press n massage his prostate.

Tristan’s hands are no longer cupped under his head, they are now buried in the sheets at his hips, clutching the fabric as he gyrates his hips in an effort to give his aching shaft some attention. But i do not, instead i draw one full ball into my mouth closing my lips around his thick flesh and tongue him. Suckle him as i pick up the pace stroking, massaging, milking his prostate coaxing an eruption from him.

My mouth keeps pace with my finger, lapping at his sac, licking, sucking making wet messy gurgling noises as i press harder into him. I begin to feel the tell tale signs, muscles involuntarily twitching, his glutes flexing, abs spasm and his breathing quicken. My Tristan is close and i will be ready. Timing is everything, although i do not want any of his hot lava to be wasted, i also want his climax to be free of my hand or mouth upon his cock. I use my palm pressed along his shaft as my guide, waiting to feel the rush of his lava rise up his shaft.

Just as Tristan lets out a rapturous moan, his muscles lock up and i feel the first torrents of my dessert rush up his throbbing sex. I release his balls from my mouth grasp his cock and suck just his crown into my hot, hungry mouth. My finger still stroking his prostate as his sphincters spasm uncontrollably around me. My mouth is soon filled with rushes of hot silky salty fluid. He explodes in me coating the roof of my mouth and throat, filling me. My nostrils are greeted with the intoxicating scent of sex as i stroke his cock now coaxing every drop of his nectar from its source. Not once swallowing, swirling my tongue along his imprisoned crown surrounded by his own fluids, i want to feel my mouth full of his hot sex until it leaks from its corners.

As Tristan’s movements become more relaxed and his gushes dissipate i take my first swallow relishing the feeling of his seed coat my glottis before moving down my throat. My taste buds savoring every decadent spice. My face a blend of tears n cum with a BIG smile. I look up and am greeted by Tristan’s loving eyes, his hands cradle my face drawing me to him. Our mouths meet, wide open, tongues plunge deep, lips mashing each other, our hands buried in hair.

Thank you Andrea, thank you Achat for adding some additional SPICE to our LUST n LOVE.….. damn I wish I had those wrist n ankle restraints handy. But that’s another story for another day.   :P
« : June 07, 2017, 06:41:10 AM Kaitlyn1989 »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : June 19, 2017, 02:56:30 AM »

Very Erotic.

Next contest, Kate my dear - I will be chasing you, especially as "Holidays" seems to be the current leader.

See for yourself.

Voting is until Friday 30 June 2017 on the new theme for Erotic Story Contest 14.
Please visit and register a vote for a theme that whets your sexy appetite.  Here's where :

AChat Forum > Organizations & Events > Contests > Erotic Story Contest 14. O.T.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4691.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: