*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Problems with "Summer"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Problems with "Summer"  ( 2224 )
Gizeh
: 2

« : June 22, 2017, 07:20:09 AM »

Is anyone else having problems with "Summer"?. If I go to summer from say the "City" everything is in slow motion to the point where I'm unable to move around or even type. It seemed to start about 2 months ago and haven't been able to find any reason for it. If I restart the program and go to summer it seems OK but not quite as fast as it was originally. Try going there from anywhere else and the slow mo problem occurs. Tried reinstalling program and high detail add-on, running detail at low resolution but still happens. A few people have mentioned they have similar problems with Summer so wondering if anyone has found a cure  :)
Thanks
Giz
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : June 22, 2017, 08:08:19 AM »

I've tried  it out today and spoke to other members who do not seem to have any problems as you describe.

I know I can lag more the fuller the room and I can also crash offline when I try to enter winter meeting place on occasions.

I will report to Achat to check out.

Hope it improves soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: